Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? (934 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by Makweembo: 2:40pm On May 15, 2015
Take a look at some of these pics and its difficult to argue to the contrary...

A prophet, they say, is without honour in his hometown!!

Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
Calm down, u don see people for "Shiloh" or "Night of biss"
Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by phabuloz(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
I don't think so,he pull these crowd because of what people want to get from him,by the way pastor Chris do also push larger crowd like this
Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by Makweembo: 2:48pm On May 15, 2015
Jklue007:
Calm down, u don see people for "Shiloh" or "Night of biss"

This is in MEXICO bro - not a single Nigerian (even African) in sight...

I am not talking of the crowd pull; I am talking of the people coming.

When Adeboye, Oyedepo, even Oyaks travel abroad, they mostly gather Nigerians/ Africans living in that country...

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by Makweembo: 2:50pm On May 15, 2015
Don't forget the miracles that happened! It's not just the crowd...

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by lilmax(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2015
Make sense,so humble cool
Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by nerodenero: 3:21pm On May 15, 2015
Perform miracle and people would look for you.

I just love TB Joshua's humility and kindness. Nigerian should be proud of as many people as possible that have brought glory and honour to the country.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by Nosa77(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
“Love has a language that transcends all languages, all barriers and all distance. No wonder we are here today sharing the good news of the Gospel, irrespective of differences in language, tribe and race.” - TB Joshua at the Mexico Crusade

I think that's the greatest draw with this man - love. He practices what he preaches.
Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by thorpido(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
You can't fade this man no matter the criticism he gets.

Only God can judge us all.
Re: Is TB Joshua Nigeria's MOST FAMOUS Citizen??? by joedave(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
This is indeed rapturous in gravity. May the Almighty God be praised.
Atleast for several years to come the North and even Latin America
and indeed the western world will never forget in a hurry what this
humble prophet from a black world and Nigeria for that matter, performed
in Mexico.

Surely, good things do come from our Nazareth. God is great.

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan / Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change / See The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.