Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

Romantic Mess Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Mess Up (639 Views)

Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Mess Up by frainc(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2015
CONFESSION OF A LADY
"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't).
When I got to my fiancee's place for dinner, he seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly Darling I have a surprise for you tonight. He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and
just as he was about to
remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he
returned and went to answer the call. The beans
I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my fiance was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let
one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a
fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a
garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and
fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked
cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the
conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells
signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly
fanned the air a few more times with my napkin,
placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on
it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.
My face must have been the picture of innocence when my fiance returned,
apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured
him I had not. At this point, he removed the
blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner
guests including his Mum and Dad were seated around the table, with hand holding their noses.....If you were in her shoes, what will you
do?
Re: Romantic Mess Up by henribj(m): 1:28am On May 16, 2015
NEXT
Re: Romantic Mess Up by Nobody: 1:58am On May 16, 2015
Just passing
Re: Romantic Mess Up by Nobody: 2:03am On May 16, 2015
I dnt care if the story is true or juz fictional...but it is really hilarious... grin grin
Re: Romantic Mess Up by sarmiie(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
The title is just so........literal.
Re: Romantic Mess Up by Nobody: 10:30am On May 16, 2015
frainc:
CONFESSION OF A LADY
"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't).
When I got to my fiancee's place for dinner, he seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly Darling I have a surprise for you tonight. He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and
just as he was about to
remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he
returned and went to answer the call. The beans
I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my fiance was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let
one go.
i stopped reading there, omor see laugh hahahaha lol so damn hilarious and hysterical
Re: Romantic Mess Up by frainc(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i stopped reading there, omor see laugh hahahaha lol so damn hilarious and hysterical
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Meet Her / Unbelievable: How FG, Subsidy Ruined My Wedding Plan. 30 Year Old Laments / How To Break With Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.