Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,124 members, 7,890,761 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

If You Have The Power To Change One Thing, What Will You Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have The Power To Change One Thing, What Will You Change? (307 Views)

Is It Possible To Change One's Money Directly From Bank Account Into Bitcoin? / If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Power To Change One Thing, What Will You Change? by frainc(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders

I heard this on radio this morning
So I chose to bring it, at least to see some funny comment

If you have the power to change just one thing (it could be anything)
What would that be?

For me, I will bring my mum back to life

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Multi Million Timezone / High-tech Full Multimedia Studio Made Affordable! / Salami Says More Goals Will Come From Him For The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.