Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Confused: Career Choice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confused: Career Choice (850 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Confused: Career Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Career Choice by Purity01(f): 3:37pm On May 16, 2015
please nairalanders. Help advice a friend. She is a lawyer (new wig). She has the option of joining the Nigeria Police Force as a superior officer or she starts to practice in a small firm.
Her question is this:
1) would it be wise for a young unmarried lady to join the force
2) joining the force, she may likely become a prosecutor of criminals and she is scared.
3) can she survive the ills going on within the force

cc: seun
lalastical
ishilove

pls frontpage
Re: Confused: Career Choice by ArchEnemy(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
You know it's she who has to figure out which ll suit her well.. she has to weigh pros and cons and choose the one she can cope with. Or better still she should consult lawyers in the two groups you ve mentioned.
Re: Confused: Career Choice by Purity01(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You know it's she who has to figure out which ll suit her well.. she has to weigh pros and cons and choose the one she can cope with. Or better still she should consult lawyers in the two groups you ve mentioned.
. ok. she has tried. I tink her greatest fear is her family. tnx. she go hear
Re: Confused: Career Choice by being(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
Purity01:
please nairalanders. Help advice a friend. She is a lawyer (new wig). She has the option of joining the Nigeria Police Force as a superior officer or she starts to practice in a small firm.
Her question is this:
1) would it be wise for a young unmarried lady to join the force
2) joining the force, she may likely become a prosecutor of criminals and she is scared.
3) can she survive the ills going on within the force

cc: seun
lalastical
ishilove

pls frontpage
I believe that as much as possible, one should do a job one enjoys or at least comfortable with- not one dt will b a nightmare or an O God, it's Monday- job. So in d light of this, I'll say ur frend should forget about d police job- she's already having nightmares about it!
Re: Confused: Career Choice by docmoses(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Where can I do my Industrial Attachment? / 14 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Know / Pls Help A Bro.,i Need An Advice On Ph Taxi Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.