Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague (22879 Views)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
preetyb:
Well i will advice you tell your friend to pray this prayer

Any strange woman that wants to destroy my home conciously or unconciously, holyghost fire send her on exile.

As for the husband he needs seven fold deliverance from the spirit of polygamy.

Ur funny. Are u an mfm member. Wil tell her as uv adviced
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by fpeter(f): 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
chibic:
Nonsense!! What is wrong in a married man chatting or even playfully flirting with another woman? Isn't that the same thing that many married women do here? Flirting and sending pms. Mtcheew!!

who dey send u pms?? shocked
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Sunbellar: 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
A lady you overheard at the salon?
So are you going to go back to the salon to watch out for her and give her our responses,
do you know the lady in person?
Or is this just ameboism on your part?
Don't mind her. She's the person in question, only trying to disguise.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

you can still leave your advice
u no fuwadu married men before marriage? talk true!
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by boma95(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
It might be that nothing is actually going on between them...maybe her hubby's conscience is even clear.... But that colleague can not be trusted o..... one day one day leg shall open and something shall enter... hmmm....confronting the lady would be an exhibition of insecurity,but then she can keep talking to her hubby or maybe someone close to the family...cuz ds is not a good sign anyway

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
Op, u be big aproko oh...so u go to salon to eavesdrop on peoples convo...na waoo.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
i must say it"s very unacceptable what the husband is doing or has been doing.imagine if this was done by the wife, how will all men on this forum react or respond?virtually everyone will be screaming that she is cheating, we should not toy with people"'s emotion. the best thing to be done is for the wife to wake him up at the early hours of the day, sit him down and talk real senses into him, give him a lot of instances that makes the whole stuff disturbing, eg.like charting with that lady till late at night, charting to her soon after he takes his shirt off, and e.t.c
N':B, if the lady does not act now, her marriage will crumble, cos soon they will start having sex and the closeness is becoming too much, way too far, that"'s my honest opinion

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by adaphik(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
preetyb:
Well i will advice you tell your friend to pray this prayer

Any strange woman that wants to destroy my home conciously or unconciously, holyghost fire send her on exile.

As for the husband he needs seven fold deliverance from the spirit of polygamy.

You Sabi something.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2015
[quote

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Petra23(f): 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
I dnt nid a soothsayer to tell that d man is either cheating or crushing on d lady seriously.i see no reasn y a married man should ve a close female friend.while not gv that much attention to his male collegue...

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by preetyb(f): 3:23pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

Ah it is not funny o, if a problem can not be solve physically then it needs immediate spiritual attention.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by SexyCeline(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2015
It's soo wrong.. 9ja men pls u pipu shud pity us nw.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by sonnie10: 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
9jatatafo:
My lady, it is said that from head shaking the dance begins. Your man is drifting away gradually and call him to order but not in a violent way. If you are not so romantic, work on your romance and bring your man back home if not you won't like what your eyes will see and ears would hear. Something is cooking and don't let it go too far. That is my little advice.

Quote of the day! Thanks.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by lion042(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2015
call me too...08037707502, thats pay back too
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by adaphik(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

First timer, u refer to prayer as a solution, as funny? U probably hv not been into situations where ONLY prayers can solve.

My dear, u can do all d other practical things that has been suggested and will be suggested, without prayers the matter will still persist n/or even worsen.

That is not to say, u should pray ONLY, do other things as well as pray. After all, faith without work is death.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by FitnessNigeria: 3:31pm On May 19, 2015
Why am I feeling that the guy wants to bang the babe, thats if him never do am yet..

Emmm, Just my feeling tho. I no tok anything

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by ritapearl(f): 3:32pm On May 19, 2015
He definitely has feelings for his female colleague. A man will always be a man, no matter what you say to him. So even if you approach him, you cant stop him. They see each other everyday, and even spend time together too. The love will wax stronger and stronger.

Anyway, everything that has a begining must surely have an end.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 3:34pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=adaphik post=33893189]

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2015
W
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Wadosky(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2015
godunia:
Even if u have evidence,what will u do?confront him,confront the girl(that would amount to empowering the situation)?confrontations does not always necessarily change anything and it doesnt really solve any problem.my suggestion is speak with him on a good day,tell him how his conduct makes u feel.tell him u trust him completely and u will be happier if he gives u more attention when he returns from work,rather than spend time on the phone.tell him u re not suggesting he stops caring for his colleagues in short commend him.
2) keep away from his phone,its a sign of insecurity,if u have something and u re absolutely sure its yours,do u fear someone will take it away?NO.be the best wife u can be,chat with him on the phone too.if u knew hes online chat with him.tell yourself u re best n u wont feel threatened by your imagination even if its real.u re made in Gods image and u therefore have his DNA dont let yourself feel threatened by your imagination whether real or perceive.after trying this loving method,if it fails,then pray to God to grant u d grace to live with what u cant change.or fight him,report him and watch your husband prove his ego as a man,in short d other woman would be happy.best of luck
epic
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by jorlons(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2015
@Firstimer

Tell d lady in question to not doubt the hubby for now.He needs to know he has her trust completely. Secondly, she should suggest he invites the "friend" over to their house, that she would love to know his friend. That should give her an opportunity to make a quick assessment of the lady and use it as an avenue to get some helpful info like where do you worship, where did you make ur hair I like it maybe you can show me...d idea is to get close to the friend.

If d hubby declines or starts acting funny at d point of this suggestion then he's hooked.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by bankai2015(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:
Was at the salon yesterday when i listened to a lady's complaint. She has confronted him occasionally and he said nothing is between them, that she's a very nice lady and would want to link her up with his unmarried friends (which he did, but it didn't work out) and she asked him to be careful.

The first thing the hubby does after taking off his clothes is to call this lady and ask if she's gotten home (they drive home together in the lady's car) and later starts chatting with her till late night even in her presence. Both office and non-office related gist.

During weekends he still calls her (she checks his call log) and chats with her asking how she is doing, what she's doing etc but nothing sexual related. But once she found out the hubby sends her this ''i love you'' smiley (the one with love-shaped eyes) and confronted him, he said he didn't know the meaning and would stop. But of recent he started sending to her again.

My concern is why would a married man keep such close relationship with a single lady.

She's confused whether to be suspicious of her hubby cheating with her or flirting and confront him again but has no real evidence. Is she just being jealous and insecure. Pls mature advise.

NB: her hubby that doesn't even remember his own birthday, called this lady and sent her text very early in the morning.

You don become first lady be that ohh grin grin

Maybe you dey hid your kittycat for am that's why.

Truth be told. He dey fvck that girl real hard
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by ramdris(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2015
Joy1706:
She should insist he cuts off that closeness with her. Ahn ahn! Which kin rubbish b dat?
O boy see Jealousy!!!
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by andyanders: 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:
Was at the salon yesterday when i listened to a lady's complaint. She has confronted him occasionally and he said nothing is between them, that she's a very nice lady and would want to link her up with his unmarried friends (which he did, but it didn't work out) and she asked him to be careful.

The first thing the hubby does after taking off his clothes is to call this lady and ask if she's gotten home (they drive home together in the lady's car) and later starts chatting with her till late night even in her presence. Both office and non-office related gist.

During weekends he still calls her (she checks his call log) and chats with her asking how she is doing, what she's doing etc but nothing sexual related. But once she found out the hubby sends her this ''i love you'' smiley (the one with love-shaped eyes) and confronted him, he said he didn't know the meaning and would stop. But of recent he started sending to her again.

My concern is why would a married man keep such close relationship with a single lady.

She's confused whether to be suspicious of her hubby cheating with her or flirting and confront him again but has no real evidence. Is she just being jealous and insecure. Pls mature advise.

NB: her hubby that doesn't even remember his own birthday, called this lady and sent her text very early in the morning.

Too bad. The guy has been stolen by the lady. I feel for the wife.No woman would tolerate that in this modern age. The guy is insensitive and is doing something by destroying his home.

If they do not have issue yet, I will advise her to get off that relationship because she cannot stand a cheating husband. How can a reasonable man come home from work and be chatting with another single lady and he would end up telling her that he got nothing to do with the lady? Nigerian women too dey endure. When he contracts HIV, he passes it to the woman and start blaming same legally married woman that she was the one responsible.

Marriage is not by force. I will take a walk if I were to be the lady.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by ogbanje1(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2015
He will surely bonk her soon, it's just a matter of time. They obviously have feelings for each other and it'll deepen with time. He best nip that relationship in the bud.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
dinachi:
The husband is a very good man and I expect the ladies here to wish them well. The man is very open. His wife even has access to his phones. The man has nothing to hide.

good man indeed. If both agree to run things codedly, what is there to hide? Abegiiiii******

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by sonnie10: 4:56pm On May 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

good man indeed. If both agree to run things codedly, what is there to hide? Abegiiiii******

I tell you, Nairaland is a unique school.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by PidginYarns: 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
Funny people
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by ayomide1titus(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2015
she shldnt keep silent about it any more;if she want to remain d only wife;go tell d parents;if he doesn't change pls go to a good pastor or man of God or fast. and pray urself to win his heart totally; if d woman doesn't act fast ;he mite marry her o;and she shldnt b surprise.it still beta nw o

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by adonismuller(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
In Nigeria everything a man does is cheating....everything a woman does doesn't matter!

The dis-trust ladies have these days is even good enough reason for a man to cheat!

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Petra23(f): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
adonismuller:
In Nigeria everything a man does is cheating....everything a woman does doesn't matter!

The dis-trust ladies have these days is even good enough reason for a man to cheat!
Really? Den u won't mind your wife giving dat much attention to a single male collegue bah? If yes,dn no biggie

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by fckmn24seg(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

abeg which 1 is specific woman brain. Educate me. If u read thru d post, she has confronted him like twice and he maintained its nothing.

It is called ete obirin in yoruba language, subtle in English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.