Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,971 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague (22914 Views)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by bisiswag(f): 12:21am On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

adultery is not a job,and your happy about it

simple way to know a prostitute ,
Lolz,i bet u one cheating lying *son of a BITCHZ* and you secretly suspect your partner of doing same to you' lol' That's d reason u bitter like dz' May u rot n burn in karma.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by oloyede252(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2015
bisiswag:

Lolz,i bet u one cheating lying *son of a BITCHZ* and you secretly suspect your partner of doing same to you' lol' That's d reason u bitter like dz' May u rot n burn in karma.

lolz,you're funny,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.