Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,475 members, 7,926,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know (569 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by premiergist(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
Everything in life has got rules you should observe to get the best of it,and this includes dating. You should know the basic rules to ensure that your date has a nice time with you. Some of these tips should never be overlooked in order to have a perfect moment. But if you don’t want to take any risk, and want your date to be the classiest of all, then this 7 list is all you need..
Read more
Re: 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by aristocrazzy: 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
wink why are you making me do what I don't have to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by ArchEnemy(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2015
My good lady, why don't you do us the favour of posting it here. Not everyone likes clicking on links. Selah

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by natas22: 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
Just be successful dating/hooking up just flows wella or they work hand in hand. Success and hooking up work together if you think am lying go ask oso baba the Edo Gov.

www.
Re: 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by Dotwillis1(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
What is stopping yhu from posting it here?
Re: 7 Amazing Things About Dating,every One Must Know by hahn(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
Everyone should bear with the op. It is suffering from postdetailsonnairalandophobia which is a commen didease with bloggers these days. Symptoms include poverty, desperation for clicks and hits with the intention of making money via adsense by posting stories from other blogs and a chronic lack of ingenuity.

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Of Adeleke Love Life / Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf / Did I Do Anything Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.