Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf (561 Views)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by ebijimi7(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
good day NL members am into a relationship with my Gf we have been dating for 2years now but when she tells me her encounter with other guys I get jealous and feel like breaking up at times but is it proper for a girl to do dat??
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by kramfonos(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day NL members am into a relationship with my Gf we have been dating for 2years now but when she tells me her encounter with other guys I get jealous and feel like breaking up at times but is it proper for a girl to do dat??
[size=14pt]
"EVERYTHING (SHE) SAYS RIGHT NOW WOULD BE USED AGAINST (HER) SOME OTHER TIME, (SHE'S) BEEN THROUGH THIS SO MANY TIMES SO CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT?"

--Chris Brown, Don't Judge Me, 2012.smiley
[/size]
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by Utchgirl(f): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2015
It's nt gud n dnt ask me why
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by imsuboi(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Dude, you should be happy your babe does that. My ex used to do it too and we'd just laugh at the dudes' lame attempts..

when she stops telling you about them, that's when the real wahala starts;

just start packing your load, your rent don expire grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by SageNaruto(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2015
ebijimi7:

its neither proper nor improper...
maybe she trusts n cares abt u enuf to tell u abt her past relationships or maybe she's just d type of girl who say wateva without thinking... But if hearing abt her past relationships doesn't sit well wit u, den let her knw n ask her to stop
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by VickJames(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2015
She is only telling you about the boring guys. I bet you won't like to know about the "interesting" guys.
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by naijaboiy: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2015
That kind of girl will also share your story with her next boyfriend. undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by IamLEGEND1: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
It depends if the girl knows how to use her sixth sense (common sense).. such thinq means two thinqs to quys.. it's either means they can trust you or it makes them feel insecure (fear of losing you to another guy).. so the good or bad of that action depends on how your man sees it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
I see nothing wrong with that. It even shows she's settled with you for her not hiding her past.

Have you ever wondered why the girls you have on your bbm, facebook and whatsapp contact list do not like to chat with you? The reason might a fault of yours. The other reasons can be found here:

http://lifestyletonight..in/2015/05/social-media-chat-reasons-why-girls-are.html?m=0
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by coolzeal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nah... It's f*ucked up and immature bro. You gotta tell her if you don't like it. My private encounters is for me alone and I don't share, not even with my best friends.
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Share Her Encounter With Other Guys Wit Her Bf by Bensondrums(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
To me there is notin bad in dat....she is jst exercising her constitutional right lol...

(1) (Reply)

The Basic Rules For Women 1 / Funny Fact About Life / Complete Dis Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.