Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (44771 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
Teeboy22:
when is the election

because
m votn for you tho...

Tomorrow InshAllahu, we won't let u down bro
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
Cc

SANDRAHNAUB embarassed

naijaboiy:

I didn't pick,,I was picked. smiley

I'm only appreciating her beauty. Still got my candidate though wink

Btw...

I was expecting her to quote me not you. Is she that snubbish? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
profojah:

Idi e kolobo bi asala yen...
ose, elenu suti bi enu eyee
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by belac: 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
kradleber:

Thanks for attempting, but your explanation is complete dregs and debris. cheesy
So much for living in 'England'.

Dollylak has answered it already, though I suspect with the aid of Google.

anyway here's a detailed one. ..

a "beard" is a girlfriend that a closeted gay
dude has to help hide that he is gay. The "beard" covers his gayness, and since females rarely ever produce facial hair, then a beard can signify a persons gender and masculinity as a male, and if a male has a
girlfriend then you could certainly presume that he's not gay -- It just wouldn't make sense, right? .So, metaphorically speaking, if someone is a "queer" and using a chick as a "beard" that person is using her to cloak/mask the fact that he's gay and dispel any doubts about his sexual orientation.

Easy as cooking chicken soup.
God save the queen!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Now am scared

Don't be. If I was part of the interviewers, I'm sure some of them will be out of supporters self... grin I'm still not impressed with some contestants. They sound too fake. Trying hard to give generally accepted answers without a defined viewpoint! Thesonofmark was right after all!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
adeaks:

Hmmmmmm. Inappropriate understanding of d bible. But bro, that's just too subjective. Is there really an 'appropriate' understanding of d Bible? The understanding of it that you consider as appropriate is absolute gibberish to someone else.
Even pastors and theologians understand and interpret the passages of the same Bible in diametrically different ways.
Well, I believe that men and women are equal but have different responsibilities which differs from indviduals -- both gender inclusive.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Adams-rib.html
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by naijaboiy: 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Naija boiy!!!! Face front oo tongue
Wetin I do na? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
kradleber:

Thanks for attempting, but your explanation is complete dregs and debris. cheesy
So much for living in 'England'.

Dollylak has answered it already, though I suspect with the aid of Google.

anyway here's a detailed one. ..

a "beard" is a girlfriend that a closeted gay
dude has to help hide that he is gay. The "beard" covers his gayness, and since females rarely ever produce facial hair, then a beard can signify a persons gender and masculinity as a male, and if a male has a
girlfriend then you could certainly presume that he's not gay -- It just wouldn't make sense, right? .So, metaphorically speaking, if someone is a "queer" and using a chick as a "beard" that person is using her to cloak/mask the fact that he's gay and dispel any doubts about his sexual orientation.

Easy as cooking chicken soup.

I think it means sorrunded by annoying pple who derive joy making pple sad......just trying grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by agarawu23(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
marieolae:
sandrahnaub
Very very pretty.
smiley
you will alws put your head anywhere naijaboiy put head.

he just said that right now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
profojah:
Oundo...
Gbabe...Ibile ni e
taratara ibile Gidigan
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by kradleber: 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
Chiam55:

You chat more than you listen.

I'm actually a very good and patient listener .

Calculate the rate at which I post weekly, it'd be wrong to say I chat too much when I rarely do..

You tried answering it literally but you were wrong.
I gave you accolades for attempting but you didn't mention the key words so you got it wrong. bye
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by naijaboiy: 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by asumo12: 10:28pm On May 17, 2015
ramdris:
After careful analysis of all the contestants so far interviewed, subbieD is million miles ahead of them all in terms of brilliance n intelligence. She has earn my vote.....cos she has shown is not by beauty alone wch dey all have but brain....

Gbam Bro
Well compose
Well said

*light 420*

Tomorrow is the D day!

Team subomi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 17, 2015
Bye wink

kradleber:

I'm actually a very good and patient listener .

Calculate the rate at which I post weekly, it'd be wrong to say I chat too much when I rarely do..

You tried answering it literally but you were wrong.
I gave you accolades for attempting but you didn't mention the key words so you got it wrong. bye
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 10:28pm On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Iro ooooo. Shey until ti mo ba doo ni? Se iwo na ndo omo subbid yen ni? Abi lesb!an partner e ni? Wahala e ti poju lori oro subbid yi
haba SubbieD not Subbid
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by agarawu23(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided tongue

let's be serious, that girl na your babe?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Defcon1(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wait first !!! Is it bad ? cool

cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wait first !!! Is it bad ? cool
its shocking shocked
gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
ose, elenu suti bi enu eyee
O n semi ki ma fo si e nidi ni sha, ki ma gbeyin wole...but idi e ti kere ju, lo se yansh-surgery
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by marieolae(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
So what the hell is my business with that?
Please tell me..
undecided
agarawu23:

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
haba SubbieD not Subbid

I know tongue
I no just wan type the correct name ni
Omo wa ooo, oshodi oke t'o gbe si eyin yi le gaan o. Shey mole sample e ni
Kini yen po gan
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by naijaboiy: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided tongue

let's be serious, that girl na your babe?
Is that one still a news? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin I do na? cheesy

Don't get distracted jor.

She is beautiful and intelligent.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by agarawu23(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
marieolae:
So what the hell is my business with that?
Please tell me..
undecided
have fun.....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
taratara ibile Gidigan
Mo lo n foju porshe wo e ni sha..lai mope, omo Iya agba eleko ni e
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by shumuel(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
richidinho:

U Google it......But why?

No mind am *hiss*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
Nah
Enegod:
Are You a Highly Sensitive/Emotional Person?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
profojah:

O n semi ki ma fo si e nidi ni sha, ki ma gbeyin wole...but idi e ti kere ju, lo se yansh-surgery
whalahi ogbadun rara
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by OteDOLLAR(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

My first project is to disapprove issue of equality. Yeah,I know Most people will say 'is Ds lady out of her mind? I'm glad to announce to you that I'm not.After so many observations nd research, have come to draw a conclusion on d fact that, Most home break because of the fact that the woman feel were Re all equal...If truly we Re equal,even God will not make women frm men ;he would have created man and woman separately. Women can never be equal to men,Dat is why we Re Helpers....women must learn How to be submissive to their husband....Fine,everyone is important, but not equa.Another thing is to disapprove any law that governs early marriage in North. Any child less than 18must not get married. BECAUSE Ds law has killed so many dreams and passion and even mandate in life...I feel that law is child abuse.

Oya shey we're nt going to donate for change ni?? Boo ti e dibo, o ti wole!!!
Buh wait...I still don't get hw u intend to do this?? By opening multiple nairaland threads??
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by agarawu23(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is that one still a news? grin
say God shocked

I thought as much cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Don't get distracted jor.

She is beautiful and intelligent.
Distracted by what? Lol. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:

Nope it is not wrong o, he is a freeman ... freedom of speech

Wen I don't c sense in d person ideology I TACKLE, vice versa

Today, I inadvertently made a mention of you on a love poem I wrote to see your reaction.

What defines freedom of speech? What will be your reaction?

As for conflicting ideology, the sense we see in other's argument is a function of the infallible proofs we may have seen (maybe sentimental). We all have a reason to believe what we believe. What if he is able to prove his point? Would you yield without excuse? I've discovered a silly thing on this thread relating to people who won't submit in the face of errors. Corage and courage! Simply admitting it was typo woulda done it. Which side do you take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.