Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Which Way Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Way Nigeria (671 Views)

Poem: Which Way Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria by diraxclusive(f): 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
While taking a walk under the scorching sun, I had a deep thought about the happenings in my country.
We have seemingly watched things going from bad to worse and even worst.
Taking an in-depth look at the activities of this country is saddening, and heartbreaking.
People are losing their beauties, their smiles, sweat and pride easily. These days, all you see is pain and frustration in people's eyes, sadness behind the fake smile.
I asked myself when will these sufferings end?, when can we proudly say we have competent and credible leaders, "which way Nigeria"
These days we sleep and wake in darkness, and even the privatization of the power sector can't provide us solutions.
Even when we have to get alternative generating set, incase one messes up, our leaders have made sure... see more http://diraxclusive..com/2015/05/which-way-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ugomma And Her Adventures / He Is Melancholic And I Am Choleric / EPISODE 7: EKE(PYTHON) By Joy Akosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.