Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady (972 Views)

What Saharareporters Said About Edo Election / What Is The Difference Between Office - Of 1st Lady And -Wife Of President? / The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by gsparks01(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2015

Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by nortcentrallord(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
I thought Oshiomhole had sense but I was wrong.
All these "harlots from St James". God forbid.

NB: If you suddenly find your girlfriend uploading or having pictures of herself taking in different cars from the passenger seat and the face of the driver never appears, my brother run because she is a free to air network (ashawo)
Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by WETINUSABI: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I thought Oshiomhole had sense but I was wrong.
All these "harlots from St James". God forbid.

NB: If you suddenly find your girlfriend uploading or having pictures of herself taking in different cars from the passenger seat and the face of the driver never appears, my brother run because she is a free to air network (ashawo)

Lol
Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by BALLOSKI: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2015
If many Nigerian men sampled her, and osho Baba being the last to sample among other men decided to establish a foothold there as a result of a well curried, maggied or sugared Toto of Lara, whose business is it?

The Facebook guy obviously belong to the 65million guys in Nigeria for being this stvpid.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by mikolo80: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2015
gsparks01:
chai see painment
Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by IGBOSON1: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't see the point in this useless post! Why can't the OP and the person he's quoting mind their own business?
Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by 912(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Dear OP may I advice you that drinking panadol, paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time for another man's headache will only take you to your early grave.

Mind your business envy is a disease

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Had To Say About Edo's 1st Lady by MayorofLagos(m): 3:17am On Oct 03, 2015
You guyz...please leave people wives alone. Go get your girl, they are plenty out there, they far outnumber men and are looking for proposals. Go get yours...please!

Seun, Lalastic-lalastico, Ishilove, abeg make una help me beg these cowards that are scared to talk to women but always denegrating and disrespecting other men's wives to go and find their own t0t0. There are plenty single girls around.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Fuel In Your Area... It Is 250 @ Nsukka / Unbelievable Message From MTN / We've Evidence To Probe Senior Nigerian Military Officers- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.