Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Can Love Still Be Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Still Be Real? (706 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Still Be Real? by subah(m): 5:31am On May 20, 2015
I met the lady that turns out my wife when I newly graduated and had no job yet.
She was tall, pretty, sincere, simple and intelligent. She was any man's dream. Seeing her was difficult in those days because her dad was strict. I was not discouraged because I was in love.
I was not surprised to know there was a man in her life. But the man took her love for granted.That was what gave me the opportunity to get to her heart.
We were more like friends then. We shared our feelings together.
Later, I got a job in a financial institution and we were happily married with a baby boy.
Today, life has been easier. I have been privileged to enjoy the good thinhs of life. I'm grateful I met her then before I came into affluence. Today, what you find are those faking to love because of the wealth.
Could our love have been real if I had met her after getting a job?

1 Like

Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by agarawu23(m): 5:35am On May 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by ginawest(f): 6:09am On May 20, 2015
guy,u r supposed to b happy for finding a woman after ur heart not asking 'coulds' and 'ifs'
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:31am On May 20, 2015
Since u are married and u knw ur wyf loves u.
No nid 4 d question
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Since u are married and u knw ur wyf loves u.
No nid 4 d question
the thing tire me

op question is irrelevant
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Oahray: 7:54am On May 20, 2015
I wonder what makes the question irrelevant. A rational mind always has questions, even if we may pretend we aren't interested in the answers.

That said, op, it may or may not have turned out different. I think it depends on you. For many persons, status determines choice. If you had lots of cash to throw around initially, you'd have had girls flocking around you, and you might have chosen another who loves only your money. You might still have chosen her, but she may not have seen the qualities that made her genuinely fall for YOU.

Whatever the case, you know that she's special, and she's yours. Cherish what you have. Many wish they have it this good.

2 Likes

Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 20, 2015
subah:
I met the lady that turns out my wife when I newly graduated and had no job yet.
She was tall, pretty, sincere, simple and intelligent. She was any man's dream. Seeing her was difficult in those days because her dad was strict. I was not discouraged because I was in love.
I was not surprised to know there was a man in her life. But the man took her love for granted.That was what gave me the opportunity to get to her heart.
We were more like friends then. We shared our feelings together.
Later, I got a job in a financial institution and we were happily married with a baby boy.
Today, life has been easier. I have been privileged to enjoy the good thinhs of life. I'm grateful I met her then before I came into affluence. Today, what you find are those faking to love because of the wealth.
Could our love have been real if I had met her after getting a job?
lucky chap
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Paulv(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2015
@op am apy 4 u,many pple wish they av it this good nd complete...it is very hard nowadays to find/see geniue love,i'av falling in lov with pple i thought wil neva leave, but wit each passing day it became clear it INFATUATION.
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Pheals(f): 8:37am On May 20, 2015
Who are u asking ? U can answer the question yah self
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2015
Just answer sha
Pheals:
Who are u asking ? U can answer the question yah self
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by hahn(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2015
Oahray:
I wonder what makes the question irrelevant. A rational mind always has questions, even if we may pretend we aren't interested in the answers.

That said, op, it may or may not have turned out different. I think it depends on you. For many persons, status determines choice. If you had lots of cash to throw around initially, you'd have had girls flocking around you, and you might have chosen another who loves only your money. You might still have chosen her, but she may not have seen the qualities that made her genuinely fall for YOU.

Whatever the case, you know that she's special, and she's yours. Cherish what you have. Many wish they have it this good.

For real. I have never regretted following you
Re: Can Love Still Be Real? by Oahray: 11:20am On May 20, 2015
hahn:

For real. I have never regretted following you
awww... I'm humbled by your encouragement. Thank you bros.

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Love / Advice Needed Urgently / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.