Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,389 members, 7,944,006 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. (1892 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Optional2(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2015
A student Dick disappear after a strange touched him in the college student common room while having a drinking with his friend @ the commonroom because it was his birthday they were marking for him.

It was a very big Mystrey, i have heard about it but never seen it but yesterday at the College i witnessed it.

Thank God after 6hours of begging the criminals to return the student dick it was finally restore to the student. The College provost handed the criminals to Soldier who he invited to torture the criminals.

Pix of students and the College Provost addressing d student when he arrived at the college clinic you wont be able to see it cos it was dark

1 Share

Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Tallesty1(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2015
*checks my own*

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by temitemi1(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2015
No picture(s) undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by tpiadotcom: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
was it among the colleges of education upgraded to universities?
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 20, 2015
pics pls or u know d rest!! undecided
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Arosa(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
So this kind daft story still dey spread for naija? embarassed
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Optional2(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
was it among the colleges of education upgraded to universities?
No. But it offer degree courses in affiliated with UI dat is UI has a campus in the school
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by misreal(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2015
I had this friend who had the same experience.after enough beating and pounding was submitted to the aboki,he had to release it.
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by Oyetboy(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
this sh*t is true? shocked i cover my dick with the blood of Jesus... anything that wants to stop me from fucking your pussy Juliana, na thunder go fire am angry

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by 3coins(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2015
stealing a guy's dick is just like killing him. . .people are wicked sha cry
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by 3coins(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2015
Oyetboy:
this sh*t is true? shocked i cover my dick with the blood of Jesus... anything that wants to stop me from fucking your pussy Juliana, na thunder go fire am angry
grin
Re: A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear. by HomoSapiien: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
How is this romantic
@Optional2 you are beautiful wink kiss kiss kiss I don dey craze for you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

All The Fine Girls & Big Boys Forming... / Describe Jinadu In One Word! / Check Out Ghanaian Bride Who Wore Sneakers On Wedding Day (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.