Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? (823 Views)

China Only Gives 3 Countries Visa Free For 15 Days. / All Countries Visa With Ease. / Are U Interested In American Visa Lottery 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by chimaEsq: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2009
Hi, this is very REAL, do u want to procure any countries visas? NO DEPOSIT PLSSSSSS. The visas are very REAL. pls call me. 08034071532. countries like USA, JAPAN, EUROPE, CANADA, and others. pls note, NO DEPOSIT PLSSSS.
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
I am interested in getting visa to Gaza, or Zimbabwe can you help me with that.
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by babycool(f): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
Why on earth would anyone want to go to Zinbabwe or Gaza? Na wa for you oh!
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by Thadude(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ chima, U still still dey try?, u never give up go find better thing do?, na time dey go oh, time wen pass man no dey return.
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by Dare14: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
Chima u all are scammers,go get a good job,you can get a visa to all countries indeed.may thunder strike you
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by josek: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
I dont know why you yahb this guy like that, i think if is a scammer ,he would have demanded for money before the VISA. I think there is nothing bad in that.
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by pureminded: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
@poters , U dey argue whether hin be scammer or not , person wey go call the # wey hin leave don call am , i trust my fellow naija guys , dem be DESPERADO when it comes to Travelling out wink
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by phil2009: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
you need to beware of 419, evendo they didnot requested for me, once you talk to them its over, you know juujjuuuu, so beware pls
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by meetyommy: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2009
I admire you CRITICS on nairaland but dont you think that even CRITICS sometimes reflect and have a change of mind, no doubt,there are a good number of scammers here, we should advise people to beware not be scared,
I have tried talking to some folks who posted their services, and they have made alot of sense to me so why dont you loud mouths, use your brains!
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by mikkyangel(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2009
this is how dey start, they deceive you by saying "NO DEPOSIT"!, wen u meet them,what they demand from you after tempting you will be more than the no deposit gesture, Fellow nairalanders dont be deceived, nobody on earth will give you visa except at the embassy or consule,
Re: Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? by meetyommy: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
i have done the no deposit thing twice and it has worked for me, nevertheless you have to be very careful.
There are however certain countries the no deposit thing will never work for, countries like the US,UK and most peart of europe etc whether you like it or not you ll have to get to the embassy in person,

(1)

Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! / It Is About E-passport Exploitation Of The Diaspora Community / The Side Of Africa Rarely Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.