Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19581 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Faher(m): 1:32am On May 20, 2010
merge:

Most girls are dumb.

Gbam, correct. All the yappings on here about 'big guys show protection', 'short guys have small manliness' etc are just dumb. You see most of the girls on NL their guys must have muscles, abs, height etc but they're the same ones ending up with the opposites.

As far as I'm concerned, a person should not be forced to suffer for what he cannot change.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by blank(f): 2:53am On May 20, 2010
Obelomo:

I am 5'8 yes I do love real tall men! Sometimes I have to wear high heel shoe and I would feel funny looking way taller than the guy.

Your right my dear.
I am 5'11 and my husband is 6'7.5. It was what attracted me to him.
As i am tall and wear high heels, if my husband no tall, wetin i for do?

I have a friend who is a lot shorter than i am and her boyfriend is almost as short as she is.
Upon that she is short, she cant wear high heels when she is out with her guy.
I tease her everyday that she go born midget if she marry d guy. grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by merge(f): 3:02am On May 22, 2010
Guys who are too tall disgust me.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Faher(m): 3:05am On May 22, 2010
merge:

like how tall?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by merge(f): 3:21am On May 22, 2010
Faher:

like how tall?

" 6' 5" is too tall. I like guys around my height but like 5 inches taller or more. I'm not crazy about height but he must be taller than me.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Faher(m): 3:26am On May 22, 2010
cool. good to see that not every lady is tall-crazy grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 3:37am On May 22, 2010
@OP I want a guy i can look up @, a guy that i kinda feel like he is watching over me from above smiley grin tongue not a giant o! cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by merge(f): 7:22am On May 22, 2010
Height is not the only way to know guys can protect you. Being able to use his brain is more important and many lack. Anything takes training. For example, boxing/martial arts takes training. If a tall guy does not have training, it does not matter his height seriously. Being too short is not good too, I mean guys around 5'10 range. Girls please use your brain.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2010
merge:

Tall guys take your biscuit?  grin

merge:

Height is not the only way to know guys can protect you. Being able to use his brain is more important and many lack. Anything takes training. For example, boxing/martial arts takes training. If a tall guy does not have training, it does not matter his height seriously. Being too short is not good too, I mean guys around 5'10 range. Girls please use your brain.

Most women will always fall for the guy that knows what to say, how to say, when to say it (basically a guy that makes them feel what they want to feel) and who is at least taller than them with a decent shape. Height is a bonus, but everyone wants a bonus. grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 22, 2010
@ topic

What should I say about guys and tall women then?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by merge(f): 1:38pm On May 22, 2010
Sagamite:

Tall guys take your biscuit? grin

Most women will always fall for the guy that knows what to say, how to say, when to say it (basically a guy that makes them feel what they want to feel) and who is at least taller than them with a decent shape. Height is a bonus, but everyone wants a bonus. grin

You must be tall guy. You tall ones can't fool me.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2010
Na wa for those below 5 ft. No show for us then? angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Hotchyk(f): 4:04pm On May 22, 2010
Oluchi,former mnet face of africa married a guy way way shorter,and they look happy.plus the guy is loaded with enuf dough,so wetin remain?
I used to have a preference for tall guys,and I have had quite a lot of heartbreaks with them.shorter guys are nice too,if the difference is not so much. Infact, OK, I wont tell yet.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2010
Ok there is hope then
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Hotchyk(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Ok there is hope then
dont quote me
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2010
Hotchyk:

Oluchi,former mnet face of africa married a guy way way shorter,and they look happy.plus the guy is loaded with enuf dough,so wetin remain?
I used to have a preference for tall guys,and I have had quite a lot of heartbreaks with them.shorter guys are nice too,if the difference is not so much. Infact, OK, I wont tell yet.
I actually forgot to quote you.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by blank(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2010
Tall guys are da bomb.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SmashingM(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2010
So far as u're taller than me and have a broad shoulder, i'm good with you!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2010
blank:

Tall guys are da bomb.
Not if there carrying d face of a gorilla! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by stephnina0(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2010
i'm 5ft 11" smiley, i can manage an average guy but a short guy, hell NO tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mgbogo: 5:38pm On May 22, 2010
Thats impressive.Exactly what my doctor prescribed wink wink
stephnina0:

i'm 5ft 11" smiley, i can manage an average guy but a short guy, hell NO tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by stephnina0(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2010
Thats impressive.Exactly what my doctor prescribed Wink Wink

really
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Zhahovic(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2010
Gals likè 2 shöw off to their friénds, Änd whät would be ä better way 2 dö thät thän2 häve ä tall boyfriend?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mgbogo: 6:17pm On May 22, 2010
Serious
stephnina0:

really
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2010
Tall or short, what matters most to Nigerian girls and women start with the letter B.
BRAINS AND BANKABLE.

No Nigerian babe will roll with a Tall man who cannot pay her bills.

PLEASE, BE HONEST.

MONEY MAKES SHORT MEN WALK TALL.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2010
merge:

You must be tall guy. You tall ones can't fool me.

Me ke?

I am the love child of Danny Devito and Kristin Chenoweth. I am less than 5 feet. cheesy

blank:

Tall guys are da bomb.

You, you go like Osama Bin Laden o.

E go bomb you well well. grin

SmashingM:

So far as u're taller than me and have a broad shoulder, i'm good with you!

So you don't want 9ice as nice as he is? grin

Orikinla:

Tall or short, what matters most to Nigerian girls and women start with the letter B.
BRAINS AND BANKABLE.

No Nigerian babe will roll with a Tall man who cannot pay her bills.

PLEASE, BE HONEST.

MONEY MAKES SHORT MEN WALK TALL.

GBAM
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2010
Sagamite:

Me ke?

I am the love child of Danny Devito and Kristin Chenoweth. I am less than 5 feet. cheesy

We are from the same stock then grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2010
What Is It With Guys and Big bosoms/backside Anyways!  grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2010
agabaI23:

We are from the same stock then grin

My lost long brother.  grin

oyinda.:

What Is It With Guys and Big bosoms/backside Anyways!   grin

Abi.

As I always say, height is to chics as Double D bosoms is to blokes.

But you will be silly to think by just being tall or by having double D bosoms, you are automatically more attractive to the opposite gender than another person that is not tall or does not have DDs.

Attraction is a mixture of things.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409194.0.html

Surprisingly, even though most girls like height, it seems to fall lower in the pecking order than some other attributes.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2010
Sagamite:

My lost long brother.  grin

Abi.

As I always say, height is to chics as Double D bosoms is to blokes.

But you will be silly to think by just being tall or by having double D bosoms, you are automatically more attractive to the opposite gender than another person that is not tall or does not have DDs.

Attraction is a mixture of things.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409194.0.html

Surprisingly, even though most girls like height, it seems to fall lower in the pecking order than some other attributes.
I noticed, they're absolutely bonkers I tell you
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2010
ibkaye:

I noticed, they're absolutely bonkers I tell you

Don't worry, most girls around your age put it further up the pecking order. tongue grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Don't worry, most girls around your age put it further up the pecking order. tongue grin
the thing is, you guys often joke around yet don't actually know my age smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.