Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,739 members, 7,965,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19731 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by follypimpi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2009
@Na2day

I knw u go say sumfing,u r always on POINT,wats gud now,how r u doin ur Val

@Poster

I feel for u but my advice is get cheddaz,my cuz is 5'6 and he gets tall girls why cos his got PEPPER,then again he doesnt get the Highly classified chics with money,jst the confused ones,lol.Anyways get money and u get most chics tall,short,dwarf,giant the sky is ur limit wen it cums to PUM trust.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2009
@topic
Tall guys huh?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ follypimping,

i feel u girl, dont worry, i'm on track in that dept, but it wont really matter too much cos i like my girls loaded with excess cash to spare ( i aint messin with no G, digger) ,if u know wat i mean.
Nice one anyway
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ follypimpin

sorry did i jus call u girl??!! i have female friend i call that,thats prob why i slipped. sorry dude grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Grizzly(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2009
cool?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2009
follypimpi link=topic=233305.msg3469263#msg3469263 date=123463748 :

@Na2day

I knw u go say sumfing,u r always on POINT,wats gud now,how r u doin ur Val

bros, no mind that ovularia they call amosexy, by the time she knows wazup, na she go dey pursue short guys. as per valentine, i am not a big fan ooo but i am about stepping out to a val dinner party, hope to have some fun. catch u lata bro
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by girlGod(f): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2009
tall guys give girls freedom, you can wear high heels, as you look UP at them you see the starts and not the ground, its easier to be 'on top' of the guy if hes taller, its easier to dance with them, it just looks more pleasing to the eye,

this is all if you really care about your image,
if you love the guy then all shapes and sizes will do wink cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by girlGod(f): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2009
woops meant STARS not starts
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by follypimpi(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2009
@Na2day

Val is finally over,i had a nice time still,how did urs end up,i bet person toast u,fine boi no pimples,lol.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2009
follypimpi:

@Na2day

Val is finally over,i had a nice time still,how did urs end up,i bet  person toast u,fine boi no pimples,lol.

had fun, met with a couple of folks in a club house and we did various activities to mark the day, lots of food even though i didnt feel like eating anything, great conversation with some ladies and a few brodas. i got a heart chocolate from one sweetie and i walked another girl to her car which ended up meaning me getting her digit, we are having lunch together tomorrow  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink [size=4pt]***i get pimples ooooo***[/size]  tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2009
Tall guys? grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Tall guys? grin grin grin
With the perfect physique are absolutely  kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2009
girlGod:

tall guys give girls freedom, you can wear high heels, as you look UP at them you see the starts and not the ground, its easier to be 'on top' of the guy if hes taller, its easier to dance with them, it just looks more pleasing to the eye,

this is all if you really care about your image,
if you love the guy then all shapes and sizes will do wink cheesy

so u luv to be on top huh? its all about skill, as a guy u dont have to be all that tall to handle that professionally, dont worry i can make you see stars in a lota ways without havin to look up at all wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2009
ibkaye:

With the perfect physique are absolutely  kiss

Ahn ahn. See me see this pickin o! angry Go to your room, I will not be responsible for spoiling you. angry

tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by wanville(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2009
wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 2:06am On May 08, 2009
@poster

You are probably looking for the wrong kind of females. While it's important for people to set standards for an ideal spouse, there are some cases, especially with the women that you talk about, where people are too vain.

At 5'7", while not extremely short, you will be at a height disadvantage with many women from 5'5" to 5'10". Why 5'5"? Considering that most heels add ~3 inches to a woman's height, most will feel uncomfortable appearing taller than their man. Women at 5'10" are already as tall as the average male, and are usually a little bit more confident with being with someone slightly shorter, as there are less taller guys to work with.

I would say that not all women are height conscious, especially tall women. However, you must not use your stature as a crutch, and also reevaluate and improve how you approach girls, so that they will see you as more than someone that is this height or that height. You have to show them the type of man you are on the inside.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 2:07am On May 08, 2009
I love them tall tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 2:24am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

I love them tall tongue tongue
hmmm hmmmm hmmmmm

tall long watever cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 2:31am On May 08, 2009
tall long? tongue

How tall are you? shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 2:33am On May 08, 2009
grin a few kilograms, grin just kidding,
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 2:35am On May 08, 2009
rotflmao.

You mean 5'5? aww, too short for moi tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 2:38am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao.

You mean 5'5? aww, too short for moi tongue
Mee 5'5" kee, tofia akwa,

(6ft or 1.83m) - (measured without shoes) as of last year,  grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is a hunk, mind you, hence why i am keeping out of public glare
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 2:41am On May 08, 2009
but I don't think 5ft 7inches is too short.

I'm just 6ft tall. Just 5 inches difference now,

So kini big deal? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 2:42am On May 08, 2009
5'7 for a guy? ah ahn, wetin happen?
That's too short o.

@N2A
rotflmao. . . . .a hunk, I agree.

A lovable geek, I also agree grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 2:54am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

5'7 for a guy? ah ahn, wetin happen?
That's too short o.

@N2A
rotflmao. . . . .a hunk, I agree.

A lovable geek, I also agree grin grin

am sooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 2:55am On May 08, 2009
Why?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 3:00am On May 08, 2009
i am blushing, grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 3:01am On May 08, 2009
rotflmao grin grin grin cool then wink

Thought you were embarrassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2009
i tut the embarassed emoticon would portray blushing , guessing i was wrong,

it means a blushing emoticon is needed on nairaland.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 3:12am On May 08, 2009
We also need a hugging smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

We also need a hugging smiley cheesy cheesy

Yes we do,
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:44am On May 08, 2009
I love them tall, not to dark, good physique( No pot belly, or extra fat hanging around), a eyes that could make you dream dreams. . . grin. . .a lips you wanna kiss all day and to crown it all a die for six packs. . .mmmhhhhmmmm tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.