Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,708 members, 7,932,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19667 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2009
U sure can't show me what you've got huh undecided

how much does it cost? can i get some discount? lets deal, we might make some good money auctioning it on EBAY grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by surface(f): 11:54am On May 12, 2009
what about dat thing u promised 2 show me? grin grin

i checked ur profile,nothing is there cry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2009
Surface, you need a doll to play with? i can see you are just too idle at home doing nothing lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by donjazzie(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2009
But., How come Aki and PawPaw dey get flawless babes for Enugu and Naija?

Just thinking out loud,
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2009
surface:

what about dat thing u promised 2 show me? grin grin

i checked ur profile,nothing is there cry

Why is everyone falling over this chick? I highly doubt surface is female, just a troll. besides, not all tall guys have big joysticks. It varies with every person. Pay "her" no mind.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by surface(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2009
u r very silly 4 saying am a guy,stupid block head embarassed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 1:37pm On May 12, 2009
pleasse if any1 is showing anything, it must be pasted on here so we can all see grin
that honoeric guy don dey lead the babe to his email so he can finish off his evil intentions! cool, nothin do you guy wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2009
tall guys give one the sense of protection no matter how false that sense is
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 1:50pm On May 12, 2009
protection my . . .
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On May 12, 2009
Orimili:

Why is everyone falling over this chick? I highly doubt surface is female, just a troll. besides, not all tall guys have big joysticks. It varies with every person. Pay "her" no mind.

You'd do well to ignore certain attention whores. wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by surface(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2009
cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 2:22pm On May 12, 2009
You edited the crap you wrote before? cheesy

You are in need of help, child.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

nope . . . . def. nt wot i meant by tall men embarassed embarassed

come on girl, yao is dying for u, and he is rich tongue tongue tongue tongue

surface:

Tall people are good in basketball,they have big d**k

like i said b4, u r almost brilliant lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bluespice:

tall guys give one the sense of protection no matter how false that sense is

so u r one of those girls that like to live in a lie? what if bruce lee was ur boyfriend, u mean he can't protect u? undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by StrStruck(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2009
I need my man to at least 5'10. I can't explain why, but like bluespice said, I feel kinda secure.

And no tall =/= big penis.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 5:44pm On May 12, 2009
"Big penis" is such a funny phrase. I imagine a native Indian. . . . eg Big Foot. grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by StrStruck(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

"Big penis" is such a funny phrase. I imagine a native Indian. . . . eg Big Foot. grin

OMG!! rofl!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 5:46pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Spikey, how tall are you?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2009
almost brilliant
i like grin

na2day if u read my post ull see i said the sense of protection could be false
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2009
You guys should stop mixing things up, being tall does not guarrantee you a big or long D I C K,

grow up!!!!

but it's nice to be tall sha, you can always intimidate others with it lol,

Tall with a deep voice,

2 great combinations,

What else do you need in a man before feeling secured
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2009
How tall is 6 feet? Average or more than average?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 5:57pm On May 12, 2009
Enough of this tall crap, this thread has only confriimed to me that it's all bullshit!
Half them girls on here "don't even know why" !!!! they like them taller
And all the other reasons are jus down right stupid!!!
Abeg make we hear word!
Moderators delete this thread, it has served it's purpose a long time ago
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by StrStruck(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

Enough of this tall crap, this thread has only confriimed to me that it's all bullshit!
Half them girls on here "don't even know why" !!!! they like them taller
And all the other reason are jus down right stupid!!!
Abeg make we hear word!
Moderators delete this thread, it has served it's purpose a long time ago

Calm down hun. I'm sure there's a girl out there for you.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On May 12, 2009
St☆rStruck:

OMG!! rofl!

You got the drift yea? grin

~Sauron~:

Spikey, how tall are you?

5'7. Does this mean I have a big penis? grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 6:06pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

5'7. Does this mean I have a big penis? grin grin grin

6-inch penis and 20-pound balls. grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:09pm On May 12, 2009
I'm aiming for your rectum with that. You like? kiss cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2009
Are you a transgender? spike 2 breast, 1 pu*sy, 1 penis and 2 balls,

only you angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 6:15pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm aiming for your rectum with that. You like? kiss cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Father forgive Spikey cos she knows not what she says.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:17pm On May 12, 2009
honeric01:

Are you a transgender? spike 2 breast, 1 pu*sy, 1 penis and 2 balls,

only you angry

I don't even have breasts at all, just the balls. grin

~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Father forgive Spikey cos she knows not what she says.

Lol. I thought I have what you want? wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't even have breasts at all, just the balls. grin

So you count yourself as a woman eh?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2009
6" Please.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:26pm On May 12, 2009
honeric01:

So you count yourself as a woman eh?

What works for you? wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 6:28pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

6" Please.

wetin dey worry this one angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.