Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19733 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:34pm On May 12, 2009
One name off my list.

NEXT! grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 11:35pm On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

even when they beat the crap out of u? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sharap . . . . . u are just mad cuz u aint that tall grin cheesy
I dont date thugs cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Winnergal(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2009
Phemmy is 7 ft tall . . .
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2009
Topic

I dont know ooo! grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 12, 2009
Dont you just love a guy who towers over you? cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

One name off my list.

NEXT! grin grin

is 4ft 6" not tall enough? i thot u are just 3 ft grin grin grin grin

tope5000:

Sharap . . . . . u are just mad cuz u aint that tall grin cheesy
I dont date thugs cool

how can u tell? i know that i am way taller than u even with that 3ft heels on tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:43pm On May 12, 2009
na2day?

Have a good day persuading/forcing a lady to date you cool cool cool

Even Midgets wants tall men. grin grin

Yes, am 3 ft and still turning heads cool cool cool kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

Dont you just love a guy who towers over you? cool

Are you mad! angry

When i am not gay!! cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

na2day?

Have a good day persuading/forcing a lady to date you  cool cool cool

Even Midgets wants tall men. grin grin

Yes, am 3 ft and still turning heads  cool cool cool kiss

so why complain when i am twice ur height
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:46pm On May 12, 2009
rotflmao @ doyin grin grin

@na2day?
I want them around 7ft tall wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

@na2day?
I want them around 7ft tall wink

but that is 4 times ur height, they wont even know u r there and they will accidentally step on u tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2009
@Doyin
grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:50pm On May 12, 2009
rotflmao. grin grin

Says who? My 5th husband [b]was [/b]7'5. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chamotex(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2009
Hmmn, no wonder all these ladies are all over me like rashes.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by MrCrackles(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao. grin grin
Says who? My 5th husband [b]was [/b]7'5. cheesy cheesy

Ashana! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao.  grin grin

Says who? My 5th husband [b]was [/b]7'5.  cheesy cheesy

hmmmmm, is that why he left, for fear of accidentally stepping on u?  tongue tongue tongue

MrCrackles:

Ashana! shocked shocked shocked shocked

to say the least lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 11:56pm On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

how can u tell? i know that i am way taller than u even with that 3ft heels on tongue tongue tongue

Well thankfully . . . . it is not mandatory for a girl to be tall tongue
So boo hoo cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:57pm On May 12, 2009
@Mr Crackles

Be careful or you'd be no. 7 grin grin

@na2day?
He didn't leave. He didn't get the chance to.
That's all I can say cool cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2009
tope5000:

Well thankfully . . . . it is not mandatory for a girl to be tall tongue
So boo hoo cheesy

ha! so u will make our sons midgets and they wont have girls in the future to marry, hell naaaw! angry angry angry

FL Gators!:

@na2day?
He didn't leave. He didn't get the chance to.
That's all I can say cool cool

wetin come my mind to write ehhh, but i go hold my peace b4 dem ban me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:03am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

ha! so u will make our sons midgets and they wont have girls in the future to marry, hell naaaw! angry angry angry

The more reason why a short girl shud make sure she marrys a tall dude cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2009
tope5000:

The more reason why a short girl shud make sure she marrys a tall dude cheesy

the more reason why we wont marry u, we dont want to mess up our gene pool grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 12:07am On May 13, 2009
Speak your mind now or forever hold your breath, in peace tongue

Yes, yes, I bite cool cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:08am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

the more reason why we wont marry u, we dont want to mess up our gene pool grin grin grin

Well too late. . . . cux this short babe is marrying a tall dude. eat that cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2009
FL Gators!:

Speak your mind now or forever hold your breath, in peace tongue

Yes, yes, I bite cool cool

i don speak my mind already, abi u want me to go "rugged man" on u?

tope5000:

Well too late. . . . cux this short babe is marrying a tall dude. eat that cheesy

3ft 10" dont count tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:15am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

3ft 10" dont count tongue tongue tongue

Is that how tall u are? cheesy grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 12:17am On May 13, 2009
Bring it on, baby! Bring IT!! wink wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2009
una still dey here?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2009
na2day
wetin tope do you? wee ya pishur make we see your height. grin

Tope no mind  am o

The height of a woman is not measured from head to toe, it measured from the waist to the cross road and from the back to front of the chest.

Poster

That of a man is measure from jaw to the head
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:20am On May 13, 2009
agabaI23:

na2day
wetin tope do you? wee ya pishur make we see your height. grin

Tope no mind am o

The height of a woman is not measure from head to toe, it measured in from waist to the cross road and from the back to front of the chest.

Lmao. . . . . tell him agaba grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 12:25am On May 13, 2009
na una know, u dese silly chics, make una go jump for lagoon jor, no be every man go tall.
I love my height, and a few girls do too, besides I'm still taller dan some people cheesy
ibkaye ur marked
spikedcylinder ur coochie is irritating, how can u keep a man with that shit, ewwww
Tope, flgator, winnergal make una go chop sand! angry
na2day I reserve my comments
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2009
The head is not measured sad
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2009
As if he does not know

Besides the petite ones are very easier to manage if you ask me. Flick over, carry up, fling over the head, and you won't suffocate if she is sittin on your face. Abeg leave matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.