Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,708 members, 7,932,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19668 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

wetin dey worry this one angry
what did I do? tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by StrStruck(f): 6:33pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

what did I do?  tongue

Nothing, he's just mad at everyone.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 6:36pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. I thought I have what you want? wink

I thunk you were a chic until i realised you have 20-pound balls in a scrotum.
Sorry, i cannot help you.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2009
sauron i thot. .
i thot. . . undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2009
Just so that we are clear, what constitutes a big penis? also, are there any 5'10+ women on NL?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 6:45pm On May 12, 2009
bluespice:

sauron i thot. .
i thot. . . undecided

U thunk what?
Lemme guess. . . . .U thunk Spikey was a chic too??
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What works for you? wink

not a breastless girl, i rather self-service a wall grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 6:47pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

what did I do? tongue

ur being smug by comin on here and sayin 6", are u tryin to rubb it in my face or what?
Thats what u did cutie, and if u continue, ill ban u from NL, lol. . . cool

St☆rStruck:

Nothing, he's just mad at everyone.

u think?  tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:49pm On May 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I thunk you were a chic until i realised you have 20-pound balls in a scrotum.
Sorry, i cannot help you.

You suggested I had a 6 incher, I thought that was your style. cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2009
6 wetin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

ur being smug by comin on here and sayin 6", are u tryin to rubb it in my face or what?
Thats what u did cutie, and if u continue, ill ban u from NL, lol. . . cool
You can always wear heels grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 6:53pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You suggested I had a 6 incher, I thought that was your style. cheesy

I am not talking to you again until i am satisfied you are a real woman.
Send a pic of your nether region to maintain this friendship. cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 6:55pm On May 12, 2009
naw sauron i thot u. . .

shiet eff that
spikey mgbo okunrin ni e?

oya lets relate grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 6:57pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

You can always wear heels grin

ehn ehn, ur lookin for my trouble abi? Don't worry ull soon get it. Make me i go wear heels abi, when i no be drag queen
Ibkaye, take ur time o, if u think u can make trouble from behind ur cpu and hide, don't be surprised if i show up at your door step in 2hours heavily armed  angry
Dont be scared cutie, jus kiddin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

ehn ehn, ur lookin for my trouble abi? Don't worry ull soon get it. Make me i go wear heels abi, when i no be drag queen
Ibkaye, take ur time o, if u think u can make trouble from behind ur cpu and hide, don't be surprised if i show up at your door step in 2hours heavily armed angry
Dont be scared cutie, jus kiddin
Just put on looong trousers to disguise the heels, then stick rubber at the end so we don't hear the 'clip clop' sounds grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 6:59pm On May 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not talking to you again until i am satisfied you are a real woman.
Send a pic of your nether region to maintain this friendship. cheesy

You like? cheesy

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 7:02pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You like? cheesy

Bloody hell. . . . Bleep's that?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 7:03pm On May 12, 2009
spikey that shit is gross embarassed  lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On May 12, 2009
bluespice:

naw sauron i thot u. . .

shiet  eff that
spikey mgbo okunrin ni e?
oya lets relate grin

Baby, ewo  lo se? grin
~Sauron~:

Bloody hell. . . . .mess's that?

Thought you said you wanted to see my genitals? Was that not good enough for you? cheesy grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 7:06pm On May 12, 2009
ibkaye:

Just put on looong trousers to disguise the heels, then stick rubber at the end so we don't hear the 'clip clop' sounds grin

ill bet ur not even up to 5", u wey dey yarn.
Height is overated, i mean, kini big deal
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 7:08pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thought you said you wanted to see my genitals? Was that not good enough for you? cheesy grin

If that is really your coochie, may God help your partner.
I think he needs a bullet-proof vest wrapped around his slinky AT ALL TIMES.

@ Bluespice,

I don't understand your i thought, i thought.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ohaechesi(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2009
na height we go eat, abeg make una leave story, na money women dey consider not your height.dwarf dey marry 6 fter talk less of 5 ft 7. omo you no get money
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

ill bet ur not even up to 5", u wey dey yarn.
Height is overated, i mean, kini big deal
Overrated? I beg to differ tongue

Anyway sha, only playing.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ohaechesi(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You like? cheesy

could you please take this off the thread, its irritating. i almost vomit when i first sighted the picture. i'm only appealing to you, i presume you could hurry up, time is of the essence
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tpiah: 7:27pm On May 12, 2009
what's that?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tpiah: 7:33pm On May 12, 2009
what's going on with this thread? Why are my posts disappearing?

what's this photo? The privates?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2009
bluespice:

na2day if u read my post ull see i said the sense of protection could be false

and i clearly stated that u like falsehood  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

spikedcylinder:

You like? cheesy

sista why? i no fit eat again  angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 11:08pm On May 12, 2009
Damn, what is that? shocked shocked shocked

@na2day?

Are you tall? How tall are you?

Maybe I need to make a few adjustments on my list grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 11:15pm On May 12, 2009
@post
Tall guys are just sexy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by spoilt(f): 11:24pm On May 12, 2009
tope5000:

@post

I beg to differ.Not all tall guys are handsome. Girls will take tall any form it comes. Some of these guys are llike hulking strapping giants, with limbs everywhere and heads the size of footballs. shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 11:27pm On May 12, 2009
spoilt:

I beg to differ.Not all tall guys are handsome. Girls will take tall any form it comes. Some of these guys are llike hulking strapping giants, with limbs everywhere and heads the size of footballs. shocked

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Not that kind Biko shocked cheesy grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

Damn, what is that? shocked shocked shocked

@na2day?

Are you tall? How tall are you?

Maybe I need to make a few adjustments on my list grin grin grin

i tall well well, 4ft 6" grin grin grin grin

tope5000:

@post

even when they beat the crap out of u? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.