Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,898 members, 7,899,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19584 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I love them tall, not to dark, good physique( No pot belly, or extra fat hanging around), a eyes that could make you dream dreams. . . grin. . .a lips you wanna kiss all day and to crown it all a die for six packs. . .mmmhhhhmmmm tongue

I'm just your man dear. I must say you have some very attractive eyes wow!! I'm in love with your eyes already kiss kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:51am On May 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm just your man dear. I must say you have some very attractive eyes wow!! I'm in love with your eyes already kiss kiss

Yea right? grin My man indeed. . .those are contact lenses i have on.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:54am On May 08, 2009
Don't mess with me dear, when I see something I like I GO ALL OUT TO GET IT. I have my eyes set on you now and you shall be mine, all mine I say angry tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 3:55am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Yea right?  grin My man indeed. . .those are contact lenses i have on.

I never understood why black women wear color contact lenses. What is so unattractive about the eye color you are born with?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by wanville(m): 3:57am On May 08, 2009
shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:59am On May 08, 2009
Orimili:

I never understood why black women wear color contact lenses. What is so unattractive about the eye color you are born with?

Its interesting that you can make such a shallow statement. . .well let me educate you a bit. . .we have the corrective contact lenses. . .i use glasses. . .which most of the time i rather not use. . .so i go for my corrective contact lenses. . .got it?

OgidiBoy:

Don't mess with me dear, when I see something I like I GO ALL OUT TO GET IT. I have my eyes set on you now and you shall be mine, all mine I say angry tongue

Lol. . .you wish. . .keep dreaming dude!  grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:59am On May 08, 2009
Orimili:

Pls leave my beauty for me abeg. Dear slim you can wear what ever you want ok cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:01am On May 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Pls leave my beauty for me abeg. Dear slim you can wear what ever you want ok cool

Am not even bothered by his statement. . .so its all cool.  smiley

wanville:

lol
u neva jam, i bin see 1 black chica wear red contacts and it wasnt even halloween

Now I personally would find that a bit overboard. . .even colors like purple or green is all too much for me. . I rather stick to colors like grey, honey brown and hazel. . .which looks good on me.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by wanville(m): 4:17am On May 08, 2009
smiley
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 4:24am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its interesting that you can make such a shallow statement. . .well let me educate you a bit. . .we have the corrective contact lenses. . .i use glasses. . .which most of the time i rather not use. . .so i go for my corrective contact lenses. . .got it?

Shallow statement? I don't think it was a shallow statement at all. I know fully well what corrective lenses are, and how they function. However, my question was not why you wear corrective lenses, as I understand that. What I don't understand is why some black women (African, European, whatever) go for wild colors that don't occur naturally anywhere in this world. I find it quite unattractive. Got that?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2009
wanville:

I feel u me i like contacts sha but sm colors r jus a bit out there, I think the best is hazel, but whatever trend that comes, we must rock it 2geda, lol, na who wan outshine me grin d contacts actually look gud on u thou, me dat am a chic i didnt notice u were wearin contacts till i was told

Make we see your own na or are you just mouth sad sad I'm sure na you fine pass kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2009
5'7 for a man? well, not too short, alot of men in Nigeria are like that, mixed in all tribes, so you can't really say it's just for you, coming from a large family with everyone being tall is just a blessing though,

my mom's tall, dunno who's taller between mom or dad, but she's like 5'7, i think my dad was 5'8 or thereabout. when we were growing up, They used to look down at us when talking to us, but now, mom has to look up to almost all of us when talking to us lol, grin grin

for you, just get money, that's what you need.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 4:27am On May 08, 2009
5'7 and 5'8?

So you're about 5'7.5?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by No2Atheism(m): 4:42am On May 08, 2009
Orimili:

A million dollar question, its only people who wear them that can really truly answer the question (considering the perspective of fashion and eye prescription reasons)
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 4:50am On May 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

A million dollar question, its only people who wear them that can really truly answer the question (considering the perspective of fashion and eye prescription reasons)

I mean, I understand the prescription needs, but there are clear lenses available.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 5:17am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

5'7 and 5'8?

So you're about 5'7.5?

Lol, God forbid,

I am nothing less than 6.0 cool cool

that's like 180/182
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by platinumnk(f): 5:33am On May 08, 2009
love em tall dudes. . . but short ones can get it too lol grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by wanville(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2009
smiley
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mntpaul(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2009
There is more to it than height my friend. I am a little over 5'10", but I like women taller than me. I like them tall and lean like a model. It is weird, but they try to wear flats to be closer to my height, but I ask them to put their heels on so they are taller. I think its very sheik and classy to have a tall lean woman on your side as your walking.

I think its how you carry youself. Women are attracted to confidence. When your confident you project yourself and it attracts the opposite sex.

Dress to be confident. It will change your self esteem.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2009
wanville:

lol is this a trick 2 get me 2 paste ma fine face up here, lol, am only gonna do that if theres a cash award or smtin,,dats risky business man, grin

maybe it would be good to see what you've got lol
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Secretz(f): 7:20am On May 08, 2009
YES!!! Tall guys are bout it bout it,
I may only be 5'4/5" but I love my dark skinned guys (not burnt like charcoal), who is anywhere from 5'11.( if I like you enough, I am willing to go 2 inches shorter) lol, I dated a guy who was 6'4" once hehehe . . . . . . felt great! tongue

There are also guys who only/prefer date fairly tall women, (suppose to try and get that 'model' looking woman) . . . so it can go both ways!! grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by maray(f): 7:40am On May 08, 2009
its simply becos tall people has a great presence in crowds, u see a tall guy coming in a room YOU NOTICE.But am not really freak about height but i prefer a guy dat is taller dan me becos am not on d taller side.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by biina: 7:54am On May 08, 2009
Orimili:

I mean, I understand the prescription needs, but there are clear lenses available.
It easy to mix up clear contact lenses, and if your eyesight is as bad, and skewed, like some of my friends (they are blind as a bat without their prescriptions), the last thing you need is a mix up in lenses.
A friend of mine, an optician, when prescribing hard contacts, suggests having a gReen tint for the Right eye lens, and a bLue tint for the Left lens
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by studio43(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2009
platinumnk:

love em tall dudes. . . but short ones can get it too lol grin

i reserve my comment ,.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin

grin
grin
grin
angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by segzicres(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2009
steve49ja (m)
modaland

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway!
« #58 on: February 14, 2009, 01:33 AM »
Yo P, you didnt create yourself so you shouldnt see this as a biggy, but seriously you prefer stretching to kiss ya girl? i mean you prefer tall babes??one man's meat. . .
Im not into tall girl
All my girllys are shorter than me, i hardly find babes taller than me and im just 5'8
So you see, Its not bout your height really
As there are babes who aint attracted to you cos of ya money so are there babes that'll be attracted to you irrespective of ya height,
I have a married friend, mind you i am taller than him and his wife is taller than me
So olboy when you get ya chance to UnCloth them do ya thing uniquely and i bet they'll forget ya being 5'7 na you sef go remind am make she try reach her house even if se na 1 day
Where there'll be prob is if you were a dwarf

Bow wow and Ciara dem be same height?
JD and Janet Jackson nko?
So what are you telling me?
Havent you heard most tall guys no de get sense?
Have you noticed our rich ibo men and their women?
Have you noticed our rich IBB and his mariam?

Je aye e sogbo? nuffyn do you, you are the best around!!
Report to moderator Logged
~~**Good Bois Go To Heaven. . . . . . Bad Bois Go To Women**~~

GUY WHY THIS STUFF DEY PAIN YOU, IF IT'S TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND GO AND EAT SAND, i know it's just your complex ehn, so go get a life. freak.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 7:17pm On May 08, 2009
Fairy-tale crap, lol. Na every body go tall??
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2009
Urgh, tall guys are delicious kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 7:36pm On May 08, 2009
@ ibkaye

na u sabi, i'm not  a woman so i cant really understand how u pple think.
like i said, na u sabi!!! tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2009
Don't you have personal preferences when it comes to 'your kind of women'? I'm sure you do, na u sabi tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On May 08, 2009
grey contacts scare me shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Orimili(m): 4:35am On May 09, 2009
biina:

It easy to mix up clear contact lenses, and if your eyesight is as bad, and skewed, like some of my friends (they are blind as a bat without their prescriptions), the last thing you need is a mix up in lenses.
A friend of mine, an optician, when prescribing hard contacts, suggests having a gReen tint for the Right eye lens, and a bLue tint for the Left lens

I don't even know where to begin.­.­. This entire statement reads more as an excuse to justify such items, rather than a sensible reason. If one's eyesight is bad enough that you can't see the correct lens to put on, then color contacts should be the last thing on the person's mind. In fact, that person shouldn't be wearing contact lenses at all. Also, that green/blue system probably wouldn't work with the type of person you described. It would be as easy to mix up as regular colorless lenses, and make the person look even stranger, now that she appears to have heterochromia, or different pigmentation for each eye.

The reason for my disapproval of color contacts are:
[list]
[li]She may think that it enhances her beauty/makes her more exotic looking, but in actually, it does the opposite, by hiding or masking her natural beauty[/li]
[li]It makes the wearer appear less confident of herself[/li]
[li]It's distracting! And not in a good way. Instead on looking at you, I'm wondering about how it is possible for a dark skinned girl to have bright purple or grey eyes.[/li]
[/list]
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by biina: 5:46am On May 09, 2009
Orimili:

I don't even know where to begin.­.­. This entire statement reads more as an excuse to justify such items, rather than a sensible reason. If one's eyesight is bad enough that you can't see the correct lens to put on, then color contacts should be the last thing on the person's mind. In fact, that person shouldn't be wearing contact lenses at all. Also, that green/blue system probably wouldn't work with the type of person you described. It would be as easy to mix up as regular colorless lenses, and make the person look even stranger, now that she appears to have heterochromia, or different pigmentation for each eye.

The reason for my disapproval of color contacts are:
[list]
[li]She may think that it enhances her beauty/makes her more exotic looking, but in actually, it does the opposite, by hiding or masking her natural beauty[/li]
[li]It makes the wearer appear less confident of herself[/li]
[li]It's distracting! And not in a good way. Instead on looking at you, I'm wondering about how it is possible for a dark skinned girl to have bright purple or grey eyes.[/li]
[/list]
Obviously, you don't wear contacts.  grin
The mix up is not because of your bad eye sight, but rather due to simple human error when putting it on or taking it out (anyone going through the twice a day routine would appreciate). Bad eyesight does not equate to color blindness. Depending on your eye defect, mixing it up could have dire consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... / Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.