Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,776 members, 7,908,998 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones (1409 Views)

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:43am On May 24, 2015
Have you all noticed that since the fuel crises started, massive power shortages, and the recently revealed $60 billion debt Nigeria carries, no one, not one TANoid or GEJite has blamed GEJ. Are they waiting till after May 29th to blame this uselessness of a country on Buhari? I would like to hear from TANoids what they think about the hardship created by the useless, corrupt and wicked leader. TANoids what do you say about this?

One thing you can be rest assured of is contained subtly in this quote today by Lt. General T.Y Danjuma (rtd):

β€œIt is disheartening to know that the incoming government of Buhari will have to contend with a debt of over $60 billion and there is nothing to show for this huge debt. Well, we would know what happened to these monies, because I believe that the Buhari administration has to, and should, in national interest, investigate the administration so that we would know what happened.” - TY Danjuma

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by frankman365(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2015
They will blame GEJ for any wrong even after he leaves office

2 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:02am On May 24, 2015
Whatever Jonathan's antics are
he'll probably end in jail
No curse for alarm

3 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Boss13: 7:06am On May 24, 2015
Jonathan is a curse to this country. We are going to feel his wickedness for over 20 years

3 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:10am On May 24, 2015
Blame Buhari and co for making Nigeria ungovernable! What do you expect in an ungovernable state? Make una leave GEJ alone biko!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:18am On May 24, 2015
There never was any need to blame GEJ afterall he tried clipping the wings of these same fuel cabals back in 2012 but you people went to occupy lagos in protest for the benefit of the same thieving marketers....Why crying when you people created the monster?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by appini: 7:26am On May 24, 2015
You think Boko Haram war is been persecuted with funds realize from groundnuts.

The old soldier should go sell his cows to fund his one chance government. Nonentities!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by stebell(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Whatever Jonathan's antics are

he'll probably end in jail

No curse for alarm

And is it that dullard frm Daura that wud put him in jail??

Crackjones, ur hatred for GEJ will consume yu. After one year GEJ wud hav gone, I hope yu will still blame all the errors of the dullard on GEJ. Yeye dey smell.

I pray the Lord gives yu sense dis sunday.

3 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Dlee1(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:
Blame Buhari and co for making Nigeria ungovernable! What do you expect in an ungovernable state? Make una leave GEJ alone biko!

4 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Appleyard(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

Was it Buhari that made your country ungovernable, or a clueless drunk like GEJ, who does not even know the difference between stealing and corruption?

6 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
CramJones
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Pavore9: 9:22am On May 24, 2015
TANoids, please step out and defend your Emperor as we eagerly await your defence. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
So you guys don't have enough faith in your incoming government to fix the "mess"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by valarmorghulis: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
thats why buhari will probe all of them,thay have power till 29 of may,they can use it any how they wan,then things will change for good

2 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2015
Appleyard:

Was it Buhari that made your country ungovernable, or a clueless drunk like GEJ, who does not even know the difference between stealing and corruption?
No, its your father that did!
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:56am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Dlee1 post=34043391][/quote] What's your point? I cant seem to see one Bokoharist!
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2015
appini:
You think Boko Haram war is been persecuted with funds realize from groundnuts.

The old soldier should go sell his cows to fund his one chance government. Nonentities!!!

Your 'moniker' should be '' e dey pain me''

1 Like

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by tucky200(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2015
Chisos!! shocked. TANoids are still trying to cover up 4 dat fisherman...$60 billion and there is nothing to show for it.....

E con be lyk say na ibo people full nairaland sef

2 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:46am On May 24, 2015
When the so called clueless one moved to end subsidy and all d associated scams, people like Falana, bakare, and the so called save Nigeria Group cried wolf. Today, the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by mikolo80: 11:47am On May 24, 2015
stebell:

And is it that dullard frm Daura that wud put him in jail??

Crackjones, ur hatred for GEJ will consume yu. After one year GEJ wud hav gone, I hope yu will still blame all the errors of the dullard on GEJ. Yeye dey smell.

I pray the Lord gives yu sense dis sunday.
Now I know why nigeria is the way it is with over 12million of this type of peopled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by jorlons(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised, they've done worse in the past. It will only help conclude my assessment of them as zombies.
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
There never was any need to blame GEJ afterall he tried clipping the wings of these same fuel cabals back in 2012 but you people went to occupy lagos in protest for the benefit of the same thieving marketers....Why crying when you people created the monster?
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by stebell(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
mikolo80:
Now I know why nigeria is the way it is with over 12million of this type of peopled

Dummy, face front oya
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by White007(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
GEJ has been clueless 5- 6years as you all have said.

Question- Why are you all complaining about the fuel + Electricity scarcity now. When we should be rejoicing of the coming of our magician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2015
White007:

Question- Why are you all complaining about the fuel + Electricity scarcity now. When we should be rejoicing of the coming of our magician.

In all honesty, you are extremely stuupid!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by ezeagu(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
White007:

Good question.
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by White007(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2015
cramjones:

In all honesty, you are extremely stuupid!

-CramJones

In all honesty, you are beyond pathetic if that was your rebuttal.

3 Likes

Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by Appleyard(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

No, its your father that did!

Since you don't have one!
Re: The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones by mikolo80: 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Dummy, face front oya
You're one of the 12million feeling maximum painment ba. Eya sorry en.take heart en.2031 not too far en.endure

(1) (Reply)

Sending List Of Jonathan's Corrupt Deals To Buhari; Its A Sponsored Lie- Iweala / More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA / Photo Evidence Showing Dg Sss As Apc Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.