Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,028 members, 7,915,983 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

''I Had An Affair With The Young, Scared And Lonely''; Mariah Carey-ex-lover, Da - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Had An Affair With The Young, Scared And Lonely''; Mariah Carey-ex-lover, Da (1401 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Toyin Aimakhu Shares Pictures From Movie Set Amidst Ex Lover's Theft Report / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Had An Affair With The Young, Scared And Lonely''; Mariah Carey-ex-lover, Da by nicejide: 9:19am On May 24, 2015
friend and finally, as he reveals today, not just as her confidante but her lover.He says:

‘I fear for her. I was one of the few people she truly trusted to tell her the truth. I’m worried she has no one like that now.‘I was her producer, her lover, her best friend. She would not make a decision without talking to me first. I was very much in love with Mariah, I still am.’Damion, 40, worked with Mariah on hits like I Still Believe, Cry Baby and Irresistible, himself becoming immersed in what he calls the ‘madness’ of her private world.

‘Mariah lives inside a bubble. I lived inside her world for a while but I had to get out for my own sanity.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/i-had-affair-with-young-scared-and.html

Re: ''I Had An Affair With The Young, Scared And Lonely''; Mariah Carey-ex-lover, Da by Hazardd(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
Is like that link get virus..

(1) (Reply)

Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter / Bizzare Moment Summer Gregg Was Tortured To The Point Of Death-px / See 5 Things Women Want In A Pen!s: Not All Women Want A Big Pen!s (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.