Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! (884 Views)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / He Wants Me Back But I Feel He Wont Trust Me Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by loveepee: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2009
Hi Friends,
I noticed recently that my boss' behaviour has changed (I'm a guy and I know when something is wrong). He is a whiteman and married to a Nigerian woman, he has 3 kids but the wife stays abroad. He has one girl friend he met recently from (Akwa Ibom state). My boss does anything the girl says even office matters.

He has become an "OH YES MEMBER" for her. Even she tries to control office matters. The most annoying thing is that she has compelled my boss to employ her sister (who is working with us now) and it's just a secret between her and my boss but some office staff are aware of it and her sister seems to be reporting to her everything that happens in the office.

My boss doesn't stay around anymore, he goes weekend visit to this girl regularly and pays no attention to work anymore as he used to do. It's affecting the office financially TOO! as he always withdrawing money and paying into her account. I'M NOT AGAINST HIM GIVING HER MONEY OR ANYTHING, BUT IT'S HAPPENING IN A SUSPICIOUS WAY!

Please, I need your advise, I don't want her to ruin my boss and the wife's long years labour. My boss and his wife laboured together to make the company what it is today. My Boss' wife is not aware of what is going on but she is beginning to be suspicious of this girl's sister in the office.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE IN THIS MATTER .
[b][/b]
Thanks.
Prince (from Lagos)
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Ben13: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2009
Be kind enough to let the wife know

she can handle the case. 'cos she's also a Nigerian woman undecided
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by hixxx1(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2009
If your boss don suck the babe toto una own done finish be dat. Way out na to get her sista to suck ur koko. Dat one be say at least insurance cover u.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by crious: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2009
i think there is little or nothing you can do, pray for the man maybe undecided but most times pple like this just suffer till ki don't know when . i don't think its wise to tell the wife, what if she knows or is guessing but is too scared to have her fears confirmed? if becos of woman the man will bring down himself , well that';s life!! it happens i think you shd dust your cv and start throwing it all over the place cos the way its going, you too might be on the list to vamoose!!
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Omolola1(f): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

u can't do anything because if you tell your boss's wife and he gets to know, your butts would be kicked out of the office.

So just mind your business wink
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by demystify(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2009
Is that suppose to be your headache?
Look for a new job if your salary has not been tempered with.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Luvpolis(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
Be kind enough to let the wife know
she can handle the case. 'cos she's also a Nigerian woman.

I tink u are rite, but its also not eazy 2 let d wife no and b saved 4rm d witch girl. Be kiaful man, if u are not stong in prayas, i urge u 2 remain silent and watch d movie til d end. Kip us posted.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by romsky: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
face wat u were employed for & renounce ur post as the president of d gossip vine cus everytyn fit backfire 4 ya head
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Omolola1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
precisely my point
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
men thats a terrible situation u guys are in. am tempted to say, serves the woman right for leaving her whitemanccarelessly in the presence of all those ashewo babes. no be naija she be? if you rat on the lovebirds however you'll most likely lose your job, cos the madam will probably do something stupid/rash first, before her head clears a bit for her to be able to think straight and fight for her man the 'traditional way'- you know what i mean.

by that time your job would have been history. but she will fight the ashewo-girl to a standtill and get back her man.
what kind of a person is the wife? thats what determines whether you can tell her and ensure she's discreet in her moves.

either way look at it this way: even if you lose your job by blowing the whistle you would have saved the company, your colleagues' jobs, and a functional marriage from going down the drain. trust me that girl doesnt give a f, k about the white man. soon as she milks him dry she'll drop him like a used tissue and move to the next mugu. & his life would have been ruined. i've seen an entire company go bust just cause the CEO was too big a fan of these ashewo-bastards.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Lovelace: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
Protecting your neck i see,but this isn't the best place for answers. It's a win-lose situation.
Best to start looking for new job openings.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by demystify(f): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2009
Judging/putting the blame on the wife isn't the best.
First of all we don't know what the woman is doing abroad
secondly they (whiteman & 9ja wife) might have agreed on whatever reasons why she's abroad.

Besides, some men have their wives glued to them almost all the time, yet they cheat and even give birth outside marriage without the wife having a slightest clue.

Personally, i wont give a phuck about whatever my Manager does with his private business/personal life or his money provided i do my work and he/she continue to pay me the exact amount we agreed on. IF whatever he's doing is not affecting me in anyway, i wouldn't give a sh!t. cool

Look for a new job if u aint comfortable with it.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by Tonyet1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
[size=14pt][font=Gill sans Mt condensed]eeeeya i dey feel for the guy o, na so all him days of hard larbour for fall for sulo

vanity upon vanity all is vanity[/font][/size]
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by damola1: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2009
Listen,

If you think it's spritual, wtf do you have pastors for, a combined effort of the staff at the church or wherever you guys believe will clear the man eyes.

If you don't do anything, the job will be gone,

The wife is stupid not to know, her biggest investment is going under ruins, and she don't know, thats her palava,

Save you job, and fix it, spirit for spirit, light overshadows darkness, if you can't fast, pay someone to,

My own 2kobo,
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee)love Potion! by VENUSS(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
if u must call his wife u have to act as anonymous and tell her she needs to pray if
she still want her husband. you can also go into a prayer and fasting session 4 Ur boss
cos ur career mite also be at stake. and try to mind Ur business at work cos if u do any
silly mistake, she go just order her man to fire u and put anoda of her sister 4 there

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? / In Love With Two Girls / Will She Accept The Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.