Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (45438 Views)

Female Accountant Runs With Employer’s N747,400 In Lagos / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by noblegrex: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
noblegrex:
I don't knw this family but couldn't just hold it but to she tears such a wicked people with sympathy may God save us all, and help alleviate poverty frm this country.what a sad and dis-heartning story.how can 1 console this family
people without sympathy,so inhuman.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by jimmy101231(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2015
johnshagb:
Terrible world. I'm very sure the ritual thingy is just a fu*kin hoax. In this computer age, some still believe a corpse is capable of dishing out tinted currency. Smh

RIP to the dead
if its not why are they offering such amount of money..God safe us all
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by nawtikid(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
May God save us All. Amen!!

As for me, I have a simple request for us all. If you are in this kind of situation and as far as you are not locked up in the booth and both of your hands are free, try to help yourself even if it means causing an accident.

Imagine where that girl used her hands to cover the face of the driver from the back and steer the wheels of the car with force, the car would swerve with force. Onlookers if any would know something is wrong and may come to her rescue.

At worst, there would be an accident, some broken bones and mangled skin but she would still be alive. This can be reality!!
talk is cheap

Av u eva bin in such situation?
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by FitnessNigeria: 10:06am On May 25, 2015
johnshagb:
Terrible world. I'm very sure the ritual thingy is just a fu*kin hoax. In this computer age, some still believe a corpse is capable of dishing out tinted currency. Smh

RIP to the dead

That we re in the computer age changes nothing about traditional rites except misinformation.

Rituals is not only about money, some do rituals for protection, promotion and the rest of them. If you think is not real don't pray to fall victim because it's more than real, it exist.

May the killers of this young lady be caught and may they and their allys never know peace.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:
damn. I almost got kidnapped too not long ago, but God intervened. They, all of a sudden, as if touched by divine power, freed me.

But this woman's case.... oh i pray God console them. What a loss.

Please share what really happened , so that others can learn.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by shammah1(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2015
Rest with the LORD dear Oluchi. Earth is no where near heaven. That's the best place to be
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by einsteino(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2015
johnshagb:

RIP to the dead

it is not a mere believe. it is real, there are forces in the world we live in. People won't be risking their lives to do this if it wasn't working. It happens everyday and many atimes it isn't for money alone, there are several reasons why it is done. This is why i laugh when intelligent ignoramus preach atheism. who never go no fit know.

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by brixton: 10:22am On May 25, 2015
These abductors are the kind of people that deserve Buhari's gun in the head... There are criminal cases that only deserve jungle justice!!
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by bishop4life(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
i cant explain how i feel. but it pains most that the cheif and real masters of the act will not be brought to book. what a world we live in. cry cry cry cry
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 25, 2015
To a certain extent, I know Port harcourt like the back of my palm. Here are some safety tips:

1. Always look for designated taxis, with red plate numbers, you can go the extra mile by snapping the numbers or writing them down.
2. Try and know the exact fare of where you are going because most of the time, ritualists and kidnappers can give you a ridiculous cheap amount to lure you in.

3. Insist on taking blue coloured cabs with the taxi sign on it.

4. Buy a pepper spray if you can.

5. Be very observant

6. Pray before any journey(might not make sense to atheists)

If you have other tips, please do share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 25, 2015
in tears......RIP
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by millstone(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
Just saw her fb i.d. She's really beautiful. How heartless can some.people be. R.I.P Anita
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Uniquexty(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2015
This lady was my friend in school ooo. A devoted Christian. P.S.F will miss her so.much. She was our fellowship treasurer. Speaks very well. Her dress sense was always admired. Very creative and always smiling. The sweetest of her two sisters. Since her death, i'v started seeing life differently. No time to waste hating anybody. A dedicated life to Christ is the best. We have limited time to fulfil our destines, make gud use of it. Oluchi, despite how short her time on earth was, she was an inspiration. Rest in Peace mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by SweetSoup(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2015
People who do bad things are simply bad people. There is no acceptable explanation or justification for this kind of wicked, evil, devilish act, may God almighty rain his harshest punishment on people who engage in things like this here on earth and in their miserable after life. God is watching us all
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by luchee(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2015
Such a promising young lady! No one deserves to die in such a manner. Rest In Peace my namesake and fellow ikengress.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Emu4life(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
spamshopin:

After all, dey wil say only d North is nt safe in Nigeria.REST IN PEACE 2 D DEAD.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Emlina(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Rest in peace swthrt is all i can say again. PSF alumini misses nd wont forget u...ABSU alumini misses u. Anita, a gr8 editor, peaceful nd friendly... We won't forget u.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by onome2013: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
Vengeance is of God

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2015
sad R I P
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by HermosaJulia(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2015
Portharcourt is very very dangerous for passengers entering taxi's,i have been a victim thrice but God saved me,its so so crazy.May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace oluchi and may God grant your family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by LadyAmaka(f): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
So painful. All for worldly gain. Vanity upon vanity. May the Almighty God grant your soul eternal rest.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by benebaby77: 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
May God save us All. Amen!!

As for me, I have a simple request for us all. If you are in this kind of situation and as far as you are not locked up in the booth and both of your hands are free, try to help yourself even if it means causing an accident.

Imagine where that girl used her hands to cover the face of the driver from the back and steer the wheels of the car with force, the car would swerve with force. Onlookers if any would know something is wrong and may come to her rescue.

At worst, there would be an accident, some broken bones and mangled skin but she would still be alive. This can be reality!!

My friend just dey pray sey make we no encounter that....
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Neduzze5(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2015
benebaby77:

My friend just dey pray sey make we no encounter that....

Forget that thing abeg.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by missKiffy(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2015
I almost cried reading this story, so sad sad
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Onyipat2(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2015
Nawa o RIP
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by sweetlaw: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
What acl terrible way to die. May God help us all
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by fortunechy(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
wt a tragedy!!!!!!!
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Santiagoromero5: 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
may the heavens grant you peace . goodbye
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by babaireti(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
When Oil derivative is not enough for this lazy Militants ,they have resorted to RITUAL ,Blood money,too bad for this nation that has created this indulgence where life is no longer worth cash of a few millions from this these CRIMINALS. RIP to the Dead
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
that girl was my coursemate back in ABSU. faculty of business administration ,department of banking and finance. a very happy girl. may her soul rest in peace!
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by sleek82(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
DrGroove:
Sad news.. RIP to the girl

But I wonder what the father is trying to prove

The loss of a child doesn't concern the father,it's the mother's loss....

A female child for that matter, that has no value in our society.....

A man grieving over a dead child or dead wife is a fuccking bloooody pretender!

#Rubbish
I cant believe we still have brainless idiots like you in this age and time. You are just a product of wasted speeerm. You dont need to say RIP to the girl if your comment is this meaningless. Numskull!

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by islandmoon: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
PH. City should be rename Crime Port City

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) / Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.