Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (45437 Views)

Female Accountant Runs With Employer’s N747,400 In Lagos / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
Uniquexty:
This lady was my friend in school ooo. A devoted Christian. P.S.F will miss her so.much. She was our fellowship treasurer. Speaks very well. Her dress sense was always admired. Very creative and always smiling. The sweetest of her two sisters. Since her death, i'v started seeing life differently. No time to waste hating anybody. A dedicated life to Christ is the best. We have limited time to fulfil our destines, make gud use of it. Oluchi, despite how short her time on earth was, she was an inspiration. Rest in Peace mama
she was my coursemate, she and 3 other girls always conduct prayer and worship for the class before lectures. A very happy girl and jovial.. used to call me prince of awada land back then. God will surely punish those who did this to her. R.I.P Anita

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by bengoodcreature: 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
R.I.P, Isaiah 54:15
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by dj5naira(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
What a tragedy.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by marqueetim(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
sad story.My deep condolence to the family!
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by CHINEMEREMEFUGHI(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2015
Death by organ removal while breathing.... Dis shud b dere punishment
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Heineken(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
People are wicked sha. I nearly cry as i dey jack this thing... Rip fine Girl...... May God purnish those three bastards.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by nidhish: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
I can't seem to understand this if they were ritualist why did they took money from someone ? from what i have seen so far ritualist are only focused on gaining higher supernatural power, they do not kill for money they only kill for power! lipsrsealed

R.I.P to the girl.

I hope gods gives her family strength during this hard times.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by kuzee(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
a little prayer have a potent effect
pls pray before venturing into any journey. dont forget God ur creator
rip
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by ijustdey: 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
I dont pity any ritualist that is dealt with jungle justice because of cases like this

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by albertbrown: 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
U q
dre11:

■Paid N1.5 million by sponsors

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=121172
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Islie: 5:56pm On May 25, 2015
Gone like a candle in the wind
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by virginchaser(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2015
This is a clear result of political break down affecting security network in Port Harcourt which all these inglorious bastards are feeding on.
Be it as it may, if you are in Ph endeavour to take a drop or you enter bus. Ask all your detail questions from inter state bus driver that drives you in to town.
Avoid dropping at Eleme junction at night. It is a very dangerous spot even for residence.
Also note Rumuokoro too. Thou not as dangerous as Eleme junction.
No ethnic beguilement, most of the perpetrators of these evil act are not Rivers indigenes but from neighboring states.

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by rafcrown(m): 1:37am On May 26, 2015
THEY JUST GO OUT TO PICK ANYBODY THEY SEE WITH IMPUNITY.IT MUST STOP.
JUDICIARY.
ITS HIGH TIME FOR PUBLIC EXECUTION OF THE BAD EGGS IN THE SOCIETY.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by ijustdey: 5:06pm On May 26, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
she was my coursemate, she and 3 other girls always conduct prayer and worship for the class before lectures. A very happy girl and jovial. used to call me prince of awada land back then. God will surely punish those who did this to her. R.I.P Anita

she must have lived a good life for you guys to speak well of her......

that's a lesson to we still living that what kind of story are people going to tell about you when you depart this earth.

let's make the best use of life because our time is so short
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Firevinci(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
I thought ritual killing is a past tense in the East.

RIP lovely girl, Justice will be done.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
That is why our nation remains a living hell, jez because certain inhumane ones see others as animals they can murder for their selfish gains....May All The Curses weh deh inside the Holy Books Be Upon whoever is involved...!!!!!"
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by dj5naira(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2015
Ungh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) / Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.