Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse (23246 Views)

End Blackout Completely By Getting Solar Inverter Installed Today / Pictured: 5-in-1 Chinchin Plant For Mass Production / Enter To See The Preices For An Inverter Total Package. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
chax100:

My friend, how much were you paid?

Nigerians stood by GEJ on terrorism, GEJ on his part admitted to have underestimated BH.

On oil marketers, GEJ wasn't in charge at any point, so the marketers took him for a ride and had a filled day.

Niger Delta is free to decide what is good for her, but if she takes the law into her hands, she should be prepare for the music.

When the gas pipelines start exploding, the government of the day should be able to rise to the occasion.

On investors, the last time I checked the naira gained value against the dollar as GMB was declared winner in the polls.

APC you claimed heated the polity but PDP was silent and did nothing to inform the people.

Let the creek warm up, I expect GMB to listen to the yearnings and aspirations of the Niger Delta people with a view to proffering a lasting solution.

Let truth be told, a war to outgoing government is inevitable, they have squandered this nation, the majority of Nigerians are living in abject poverty and squalor.

Yes, Nigerians were warned and they came out en masse to save the nation from an imminent collapse using their ballots.
Bro I hear you,but I dont think the Nigerian issue can be solved by one political party irrespective of whom become teh govt of the day,the APC members at some point where PDP members or members of another party,so its all recycled, no one of them actually believe in their manifesto,thats is if they even have one and k now it by heart.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by tunex23: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I am not sorry to say ... You are a brainless twerp!
A foolish subberdegullion who deserves to be shot at close range for the hot and putrid nonsense above....
So because APC won an election and is taking over the administration of this country, it means it is the cause of the untold hardship and excrutiating pain the citizens are suffering?
Investors withdrawing their funds because of uncertainties is now the reason why we should have stuck with an administration that has failed us for 16 years.... You are a bastar......d I swear!
Explain to us why one should stand by a clueless, inept, dumb, daft, dim-witted and foolish leader. Tell us, you fu..cking bellend!
You are a disgrace to the human race!
Koni ragba fun iwo ati Jonathan... Eyin ashiere jatijati!
well said! Awon oloriburuku oleee!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
See what fresh air has brought?

shocked
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by intergral(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

Bro Nigeria is like a rusty car panel, if you keep painting on top the rust, it wil only get worse however to fix the rust you got to scrape all of the lose rust outta the pan,fill it then repaint.I did not vote for nobody bro outgoing or incoming,what I meant by my last statement is the person at the top might just have good intentions towards governance even GMB as well as GEJ but the people in power who are not part of the electoral process are the rust of the countries,by these I mean people like the Police, the customs, the NNPC staffs, the corrupt officials at the NIS,federal ministries,your lecturers the list goes on, you get where I'm coming from?electing GEJ or GMB would never change the mind set of these individuals as they have been in these positions for close to 25 years, they where there before GEJ and will still be there after GMB.
that means you don't have faith in Nigeria... So if you son fails Waec you tell him to stay at home and not to school again?... When you son fails waec you change his school for him and give him your support and wait for better results... That's why we have to support buhari in his fight against corruption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
that means you don't have faith in Nigeria... So if you son fails Waec you tell him to stay at home and not to school again?... When you son fails waec you change his school for him and give him your support and wait for better results... That's why we have to support buhari in his fight against corruption!
I share your view, but if I was you I wont say support Buharri, I rather will say support Nigeria in its plight to actualize its dream,I don't think any one individual has the mandate to change the mind set, it will require a collective effort from everybody.You know when your tax don't get remit-ed to federal account that wont be GMB's fault but thieving civil servants,
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2015
Choi... bizness go move so?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by darqly(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
basilo101:

Nonesense. Power has been privatised. Any region dat cnt manage dia own will hav demselves 2 blame

Correction, only power distribution has been privatised; The FG still has to generate the power.
Can you distribute what doesn't exist?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by intergral(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

I share your view, but if I was you I wont say support Buharri, I rather will say support Nigeria in its plight to actualize its dream,I don't think any one individual has the mandate to change the mind set, it will require a collective effort from everybody.You know when your tax don't get remit-ed to federal account that wont be GMB's fault but thieving civil servants,
just have faith... I believe Nigeria still have a place among the top 8 countries in the world... We are getting there... God is in control
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
Its the end of the world as we know it,but im still fine *lits weed and takes a deep,long drag*
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
just have faith... I believe Nigeria still have a place among the top 8 countries in the world... We are getting there... God is in control
well I do have faith in Nigeria, but not o n its rulers, I have absolute faith in myself, generate my own income for me by me and pass on the knock back effect on consumers.if you read the history of the industrial revolutions of the west, that was how they fixed their economy.The government did not fix it the people did.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Flets: 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
chax100:

My friend, how much were you paid?

Nigerians stood by GEJ on terrorism, GEJ on his part admitted to have underestimated BH.

On oil marketers, GEJ wasn't in charge at any point, so the marketers took him for a ride and had a filled day.

Niger Delta is free to decide what is good for her, but if she takes the law into her hands, she should be prepare for the music.

When the gas pipelines start exploding, the government of the day should be able to rise to the occasion.

On investors, the last time I checked the naira gained value against the dollar as GMB was declared winner in the polls.

APC you claimed heated the polity but PDP was silent and did nothing to inform the people.

Let the creek warm up, I expect GMB to listen to the yearnings and aspirations of the Niger Delta people with a view to proffering a lasting solution.

Let truth be told, a war to outgoing government is inevitable, they have squandered this nation, the majority of Nigerians are living in abject poverty and squalor.

Yes, Nigerians were warned and they came out en masse to save the nation from an imminent collapse using their ballots.

Ok...... No more complaints are expected from you and your likes. Continue to reap the benefits of your decision.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ocelot2006(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2015
markidoo:
The clueless one has finally declared darkness on Nigerians. This a case of total perfidy(betrayal of trust) no light,no fuel,no water n circulation of cash is in a choke hold. Nigeria,na folish pikin wia him papa get plenty moni.

When generated power peaked at almost 5000MW, did you celebrate him or call him clueless? So why complain now? Enjoy.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by tunex23: 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

Ok...... No more complaints are expected from you and your likes. Continue to reap the benefits of your decision.
rubbish yarn
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by obinto: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
All of a sudden and few days before hand over,Fuel scarcity and almost total power shut down. I see sabotage from APC aimed at assuming a messianic status after may 29 when suddenly things start working. They want to induce a temporary high or euphoria when they take over. A sugar high I call it but eventually it will fade and discerning Nigerians will see the deception
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.
U r so d.aft! Jonah has brought this country to its knees and u blame APC? Hw do sane ppl put up with u?

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Curvinus(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.

Well said bro. "Buhari needs to stop acting like he is bringing a war to the outgoing govt."

The system we operate is one hell of a sham and as long as we stick to it, we'll end up with the same outcome. This no rocket science. It's a catch phrase.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Curvinus(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

U r so d.aft! Jonah has brought this country to its knees and u blame APC? Hw do sane ppl put up with u?

You have seven State Governors from your region. Try holding them accountable and quit with your daytime hallucinations about GEJ. Or don't you understand the meaning of federalism?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by aLgoridim(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
It. Is obvious that Nigeria is nursing two injuries at the same time, fuel and electicity. God help us. #Babawhereareyou
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by egbetokuns(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

E be like say u dey slip and nt thinking right. How can u blame buhari or Nigerians for clueless Govt of Jonathan....ar u sure ure Nigeria? Pls let's join hand together and mak our country great. AR u telling me Jonathan rule us well....our experiences dis day is totally bad oooo. We dey live by grace of God ooo
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

u must b a sadist
na jona b oil marketers
abi jona na shiroro plant want shut down

person wan make u cras dem never born am
who get ur cure don die

barbaric foooolllll

You are the fooool! Is Jonathan your father? Or is your father one of those who deserve the curse? مجنون!!!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
chuna1985:

does Jonathan work in the electricity distribution company Is he an independent marketer

Wen he wanted to remove oil subsidy which would have made these marketers not hold us hostage again, people like u did riots across Nigeria.

chill out n enjoy the fruits of ur labour.

You saw me among those protesting against the removal? What I'm saying is that Jonathan is wicked and he is!!!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 25, 2015
Curvinus:

You have seven State Governors from your region. Try holding them accountable and quit with your daytime hallucinations about GEJ. Or don't you understand the meaning of federalism?
Did dis kid just quote me?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Random75: 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Even God can never let it be well with those who put us into this mess. This is so unbearable.

Some fools will still say Jonathan is their hero. Yaba Left is where they should be.

Jonathan is not only a loser, he is a very wicked fellow. He's a devil who always hides under that cunningly gentle face.
True talk!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Random75: 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
adorablepepple:
This is unfair,Why is Jonathan destroying this country now after conceding defeat? He was never a hero m he will never be one!

One thing some of us don't know about our president is that he doesn't forgive! Reason y he is doing all this, wicked man
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Random75: 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
omenka:
I have no doubt in my mind someone is deliberately punishing Nigerians for the choice they made.

Come rain come shine, you've been rejected.

What a sore loser. He even forgets even his die hard fans are suffering the same fate. With this level of wickedness, he still has the gumption to go from church to church genuflecting before whoever cares to watch him, trying to pass himself off as a saint.

Tufiakwa.
Don't mind the IDIOTIC WICKED MAN!!!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by fanex: 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
you have clearly missed the point oga. one question why should we have to deal with a cabal in the first place? a cabal paid by the government more powerful than the government. its a real shame. why do we have to pay asari dokubo not to blow up the pipeline? think!!! are we that weak and lack imagination?

wake up change is here... blowup a pipe death sentence, instigate insurrection another cool death sentence. do you know how much derivative these oil producing states get? if the utilise 10% of it beyelsa should be like Dubai now. wake up GEJ set nigeria back at least 10years

Flets:

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Flets: 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
fanex:
you have clearly missed the point oga. one question why should we have to deal with a cabal in the first place? a cabal paid by the government more powerful than the government. its a real shame. why do we have to pay asari dokubo not to blow up the pipeline? think!!! are we that weak and lack imagination?

wake up change is here... blowup a pipe death sentence, instigate insurrection another cool death sentence. do you know how much derivative these oil producing states get? if the utilise 10% of it beyelsa should be like Dubai now. wake up GEJ set nigeria back at least 10years

Did you say death sentence and jail? You obviously have no clue.

Our patriotism as a people ends in our regions, every action by the incoming govt will be tribally judged and it will take just one wrong move by the incoming govt to bury Nigeria as we know it.

Wake up to reality. .... things have seriously changed.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by fanex: 3:34pm On May 25, 2015
if you paid your correct taxes in this country you will not be so easily toyed with. 5000MW is what a province in Cameroun generates. why couldnt he liberate the country altogether. Afterall, the fostered the privatization.
the initial resisted fuel subsidy removal could have thrown nigeria into shambles as the cabal (40 Companies) would have seen petrol sold at N300 a litre today because under GEJ these guys wouldnt have allowed other importers to compete.
ocelot2006:

When generated power peaked at almost 5000MW, did you celebrate him or call him clueless? So why complain now? Enjoy.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

You saw me among those protesting against the removal? What I'm saying is that Jonathan is wicked and he is!!!

YES.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by fanex: 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
you will find anyone from the middle class upwards do not care able tribe in Nigeria. we cannot continue to live in fear. we have to deal decisively with these Niger delta militants. they already get a lion share of the oil revenue. its common greed that needs to be checked. no one cares about tribe apart from the IBO low class population who feel if there's biafra they will fair better in life.

things will change, only the best man for the job will get it.
Flets:

Did you say death sentence and jail? You obviously have no clue.

Our patriotism as a people ends in our regions, every action by the incoming govt will be tribally judged and it will take just one wrong move by the incoming govt to bury Nigeria as we know it.

Wake up to reality. .... things have seriously changed.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

You are the fooool! Is Jonathan your father? Or is your father one of those who deserve the curse? مجنون!!!

jona is not my father neither my father is one of those who deserver any curse .

but I want to ask is jona ur problem that u don't ve a job again to do rather waste ur mb insult some one who doesn't ve problem to ur madness

live jona and live right

boko haram sadist

quote me again make Ogun kill u
fooooolllll
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
chuna1985:

YES.

Ehyha, sorry. You must have had problems with your sight o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.