Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse (23251 Views)

End Blackout Completely By Getting Solar Inverter Installed Today / Pictured: 5-in-1 Chinchin Plant For Mass Production / Enter To See The Preices For An Inverter Total Package. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ewosk: 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
This is what happen when a people live without a leader....
Jona dont care !!!

He suppose handover d next day after he lost, cuz na dismissal and last minutes appointment presidency dey do since..nothing relevant. If pms hit #750 per litre gej nor care...
make una wait make baba come butter whatever bread dat is left...
Tis Annoyin
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

jona is not my father neither my father is one of those who deserver any curse .

but I want to ask is jona ur problem that u don't ve a job again to do rather waste ur mb insult some one who doesn't ve problem to ur madness

live jona and live right

boko haram sadist

quote me again make Ogun kill u
fooooolllll

Man, did I insult you in anyway?

See, it will never be well with you if that Ogun does not kill me. In fact, if e no kill me you are a confirmed basstard!

Are you the only one who quoted me? Why e com b say na only you dey insult me? You dey suffer from fooooolishness??

Wait sef, Na you I curse? Abi ur papa join dem dey hole this country for ransome? Why u carry anoda man palaver for head like say dem dey pay you. Fooooooooool!

You dey inside hot sun dey queue for petrol, you still no get sense dey type dat rubbish. Oponu.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Man, did I insult you in anyway?

See, it will never be well with you if that Ogun does not kill me. In fact, if e no kill me you are a confirmed basstard!

Are you the only one who quoted me? Why e com b say na only you dey insult me? You dey suffer from fooooolishness??

Wait sef, Na you I curse? Abi ur papa join dem dey hole this country for ransome? Why u carry anoda man palaver for head like say dem dey pay you. Fooooooooool!

You dey inside hot sun dey queue for petrol, you still no get sense dey type dat rubbish. Oponu.

am not a bastered and it is already well with me, do u know y cus Ogun go still kill u.

fool like u

jona is not my brother and not my father but for God sake why must u always blame him for every tin DAT goes wrong in dis country or u forget say dis country is been run by many cabals..

when jona say make dem remove oil subsidy u were among d idiot that were brain washed so it won't happen now u re seeing d result u stand there and insult jona that is already better than ur generation...

make thunder fire u and ur house hold

òní rá nú
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

am not a bastered and it is already well with me, do u know y cus Ogun go still kill u.

fool like u

jona is not my brother and not my father but for God sake why must u always blame him for every tin DAT goes wrong in dis country or u forget say dis country is been run by many cabals..

when jona say make dem remove oil subsidy u were among d idiot that were brain washed so it won't happen now u re seeing d result u stand there and insult jona that is already better than ur generation...

òní rá nú

Man! Forget all the story. Ogun hasn't killed me yet and you remain a basstard and it won't be well with you till Ogun really kills me. Next time you learn to mind your business.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Man! Forget all the story. Ogun hasn't killed me yet and you remain a basstard and it won't be well with you till Ogun really kills me. Next time you learn to mind your business.

it ll kill u if u don't learn how to respect pple just because de ve d opportunity to lead u

and why did u remove the first post were u insulted me b4 o retialated oh so u ll see were to justify ur foolishness

na now Ogun go really kill u
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

it ll kill u if u don't learn how to respect pple just because de ve d opportunity to lead u

and why did u remove the first post were u insulted me b4 o retialated oh so u ll see were to justify ur foolishness

na now Ogun go really kill u

It still hasn't killed me o. My words still hold valid.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

It still hasn't killed me o. My words still hold valid.
it ll kill u if u don't retract ur self and ur statement
and am still holding onto it too
idiot
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

it ll kill u if u don't retract ur self and ur statement

and am still holding onto it too

idiot

Bro, talk no dey tire you? E don do nah. Lol
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Bro, talk no dey tire you? E don do nah. Lol

abeg de go u make me vex ny make am I no like d way ona de talk for nairaland especially when it come to Gej issue it unfair do u know what he goes thru being the pres. of dis country?
any ways how far
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2015
Xfemt:

abeg de go
u make me vex ny make am
I no like d way ona de talk for nairaland especially when it come to Gej issue
it unfair
do u know what he goes thru being the pres. of dis country?

any ways how far

Lol, I dey o. You made me laugh at last sha. That's the spirit of 'One Nigeria'. Make I follow you show you sey I like you. Follow me back o. grin
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Lol, I dey o. You made me laugh at last sha. That's the spirit of 'One Nigeria'. Make I follow you show you sey I like you. Follow me back o. grin

no problem
I de with u my guy
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Ezyp(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2015
One of the reasons I hate nairaland...... Sensible topics like this always lead to e-fight
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by jpphilips(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
basilo101:

Nonesense. Power has been privatised. Any region dat cnt manage dia own will hav demselves 2 blame

Are you just dumb, cursed or both?

What i really expect from this thread is for the shiroro engineers to update us with the technicalities of the shut down and efforts to bring the plant up to speed but no, Seun will allow dolts who are supposed to be playing at home to bring their madness here,
little wonder i see loads of Nigerians on yahoo, Nairaland has gone to the dogs,
for fvcks sake, a professional subject of National importance should attract professional comments from relevant stake holders not dolts who are yet to leave college.
moderators indeed, what are you supposed to be moderating? the thread is about power, anything not related to power should be removed, do your damn! Job or quit.

if you want to run a kiddies fora, kindly inform us so we look for an alternative ASAP.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by chidiandre(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2015
is it not one of the plants GEJ commissioned
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ocelot2006(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2015
fanex:
if you paid your correct taxes in this country you will not be so easily toyed with. 5000MW is what a province in Cameroun generates. why couldnt he liberate the country altogether. Afterall, the fostered the privatization.
the initial resisted fuel subsidy removal could have thrown nigeria into shambles as the cabal (40 Companies) would have seen petrol sold at N300 a litre today because under GEJ these guys wouldnt have allowed other importers to compete.

You really think this has to do with taxes rather than the TOTAL MISMANAGEMENT of the power sector by previous regimes and administrations? Oh BTW I do pay my correct taxes.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by fanex: 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
I am fairly certain you dnt. A group of ppl take almost 20% of salary and waste some and use the rest to oppress u n u cool with that? Stop making a case for a man who confessed to being in a cage throughout his stay in power.
ocelot2006:

You really think this has to do with taxes rather than the TOTAL MISMANAGEMENT of the power sector by previous regimes and administrations? Oh BTW I do pay my correct taxes.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.
Xfemt:

fool like u
òní rá nú
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.
how should nigerians stand beside jona against boko and how did buhari heat up the polity exactly or are you slicing onion while writing this gibberish
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

Which region again we already have 36 regions
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
jpphilips:

Are you just dumb, cursed or both?

What i really expect from this thread is for the shiroro engineers to update us with the technicalities of the shut down and efforts to bring the plant up to speed but no, Seun will allow dolts who are supposed to be playing at home to bring their madness here,
little wonder i see loads of Nigerians on yahoo, Nairaland has gone to the dogs,
for fvcks sake, a professional subject of National importance should attract professional comments from relevant stake holders not dolts who are yet to leave college.
moderators indeed, what are you supposed to be moderating? the thread is about power, anything not related to power should be removed, do your damn! Job or quit.

if you want to run a kiddies fora, kindly inform us so we look for an alternative ASAP.
Its called freedom of speech.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ocelot2006(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
fanex:
I am fairly certain you dnt. A group of ppl take almost 20% of salary and waste some and use the rest to oppress u n u cool with that? Stop making a case for a man who confessed to being in a cage throughout his stay in power.

Sure...cos you've been following my tax payments abi?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yep if we were paying our "correct" taxes not the oyel subsidised one we would not take this nonsense management from our leaders
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
ewosk:
This is what happen when a people live without a leader....
Jona dont care !!!

He suppose handover d next day after he lost, cuz na dismissal and last minutes appointment presidency dey do since..nothing relevant. If pms hit #750 per litre gej nor care...
make una wait make baba come butter whatever bread dat is left...
Tis Annoyin
he does, Im going to post an insight to what is going on here, so maybe we might get wiser and know who is blackmailing who
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
RECONSTRUCTION OF THE FUEL CRISIS

The Federal Government paid the calculated 59 billion naira or thereabouts to the oil importers/ marketers fully and told them 'Now, we don't owe you anymore backlogs.'

The greedy oil marketers came up with a new caveat; ' Mrs Okonjo-Iweala, when we imported the fuel, we imported and borrowed money at the old official rate of N165 to a dollar. But when the naira got devalued, we have a N20 difference to pay up to the banks. We demand that the government pay us the differential to offset our losses. Besides, this is the only time we have to make those demands. Buhari has said he will cancel importation and subsidy and since this means an end to our businesses, we must get the parting gift from the government. We demand for N200 billion naira to offset our bills due to currency devaluation"

Okonjo-Iweala flared up. ' That is blackmail! You all are trying to blackmail the Federal Government and Nigerians. Your demands are preposterous and can never hold water anywhere. I will not sign off any amount other than the N59 billion verified and agreed and which has been paid to all your accounts. You rogues believe you can arm twist the President into acceding to this economic sabotage. You expect me to agree to sign this and then when Buhari enters, they will say I signed off 200 billion during the last days of my tenure. I'm a world bank former MD with the highest principles of accounting standards. What you are asking for is illegal and not even contained in the Federal budget. I will not do it'

The Oil Marketers nodded their heads slowly. ' Ok. We will show you all that we have power. That even the new government coming in has to reckon with us. We will stop supplying fuel till that money is paid'

Okonjo-Iweala told them ' Go do your worst. But read my lips; I won't budge'

And The Cabal went to work. Now, what people don't understand is that The Cabal has very strong tentacles in all sectors and interests in those circles are intertwined. The Oil Marketers stopped lifting fuel immediately. Curiously but efficiently, the Oil Unions, NUPENG and PENGASSAN immediately went on strike on a flimsy excuse. PENGASSAN controls the gas sector and shut down the gas supply to the electricity sector. Power generation dropped and PHCN went off. These saboteurs popped champagne and waited for the nation to be brought to its knees, which happened before long.

Okonjo-Iweala reported the case to President Jonathan with the Attorney - General present.

'AG, what is the legal implication of paying those guys, assuming we decide to do it to end the suffering the people are facing right now?' Jonathan asked.

The Attorney - General replied ' Sir, effectively you have signed the 2015 budget into law. We are now working with the new budget. This demand is not captured in the new budget and anything out of this budget is illegal and would have to be approved first by the national assembly'

Okonjo-Iweala chipped in ' Mr President, the way I see it, this is pure blackmail. This government has been blackmailed by your friends and enemies since you got into power. This one is the height of such rubbish'

'I agree with you, Madam Finance Minister. Though the people may suffer this but I cannot in anyway agree to this, even with the legal implications. I will brief General Buhari'

When General Buhari was briefed about the marketers demand and the fuel crisis, he blinked his eyes a few times, thoughtfully.

'This is not something I can say anything about until I am sworn in. The situation looks dicey and I am not in power right now to handle the situation.'

President Jonathan replied 'Well, I refuse to do anything unconstitutional concerning this. We must leave the marketers to their conscience.'

And so, the cabal had their way.

And it's a big Shame too for those who call themselves educated in this country. They just sit and write and curse. 'Oh, Jonathan is paying back Nigerians for voting him out' , they write. So, the ones who voted for him, nko? People have no sense or no gift of reasoning at times, I'm sorry to say. These same people in 6 months from now, may be singing a different tune about Buhari not saying he is bad but like I have said, new wine in Old wine glasses
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by okokhaerat(m): 5:24am On May 26, 2015
U dey craze? What has Apc got 2 do wit d failure of gej's governance? Na wa o. U still tink wit ur palms? Fvckin bigot
Flets:

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by jpphilips(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2015
mikolo80:
Its called freedom of speech.

It is called misplaced madness and i fix culpability on the moderators, why must you comment when you have no idea what is being discussed?
Start from page one, how many urchins there said anything about power?

do you guys visit other fora? Why must everything Nigerian have K-leg? Im just so sick of this, how can a political thread have a nuisance saying FTC, what the heck is that?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 10:59am On May 26, 2015
jpphilips:

It is called misplaced madness and i fix culpability on the moderators, why must you comment when you have no idea what is being discussed?
Start from page one, how many urchins there said anything about power?

do you guys visit other fora? Why must everything Nigerian have K-leg? Im just so sick of this, how can a political thread have a nuisance saying FTC, what the heck is that?
Your problem is you're thinking this is still military rule where you can do and undo. No it is nairaland not IPhillipsland so you need to man up and wade through the muck to get to the substance. This is a democracy not a meritocracy so you have to take the good with the bad. Everything in nigeria has k leg cos the foundation na k foundation.

When in yankee you play by western rules
when in naija you play by k legged rules
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2015
mikolo80:
Your problem is you're thinking this is still military rule where you can do and undo. No it is nairaland not IPhillipsland so you need to man up and wade through the muck to get to the substance. This is a democracy not a meritocracy so you have to take the good with the bad. Everything in nigeria has k leg cos the foundation na k foundation.

When in yankee you play by western rules
when in naija you play by k legged rules

Shvt the fvck up!!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ceejay80s(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
erico2k2:
RECONSTRUCTION OF THE FUEL CRISIS

The Federal Government paid the calculated 59 billion naira or thereabouts to the oil importers/ marketers fully and told them 'Now, we don't owe you anymore backlogs.'

The greedy oil marketers came up with a new caveat; ' Mrs Okonjo-Iweala, when we imported the fuel, we imported and borrowed money at the old official rate of N165 to a dollar. But when the naira got devalued, we have a N20 difference to pay up to the banks. We demand that the government pay us the differential to offset our losses. Besides, this is the only time we have to make those demands. Buhari has said he will cancel importation and subsidy and since this means an end to our businesses, we must get the parting gift from the government. We demand for N200 billion naira to offset our bills due to currency devaluation"

Okonjo-Iweala flared up. ' That is blackmail! You all are trying to blackmail the Federal Government and Nigerians. Your demands are preposterous and can never hold water anywhere. I will not sign off any amount other than the N59 billion verified and agreed and which has been paid to all your accounts. You rogues believe you can arm twist the President into acceding to this economic sabotage. You expect me to agree to sign this and then when Buhari enters, they will say I signed off 200 billion during the last days of my tenure. I'm a world bank former MD with the highest principles of accounting standards. What you are asking for is illegal and not even contained in the Federal budget. I will not do it'

The Oil Marketers nodded their heads slowly. ' Ok. We will show you all that we have power. That even the new government coming in has to reckon with us. We will stop supplying fuel till that money is paid'

And The Cabal went to work. Now, what people don't understand is that The Cabal has very strong tentacles in all sectors and interests in those circles are intertwined. The Oil Marketers stopped lifting fuel immediately. Curiously but efficiently, the Oil Unions, NUPENG and PENGASSAN immediately went on strike on a flimsy excuse. PENGASSAN controls the gas sector and shut down the gas supply to the electricity sector. Power generation dropped and PHCN went off. These saboteurs popped champagne and waited for the nation to be brought to its knees, which happened before long.

Okonjo-Iweala reported the case to President Jonathan with the Attorney - General present.

'AG, what is the legal implication of paying those guys, assuming we decide to do it to end the suffering the people are facing right now?' Jonathan asked.

The Attorney - General replied ' Sir, effectively you have signed the 2015 budget into law. We are now working with the new budget. This demand is not captured in the new budget and anything out of this budget is illegal and would have to be approved first by the national assembly'

Okonjo-Iweala chipped in ' Mr President, the way I see it, this is pure blackmail. This government has been blackmailed by your friends and enemies since you got into power. This one is the height of such rubbish'

'I agree with you, Madam Finance Minister. Though the people may suffer this but I cannot in anyway agree to this, even with the legal implications. I will brief General Buhari'

When General Buhari was briefed about the marketers demand and the fuel crisis, he blinked his eyes a few times, thoughtfully.

'This is not something I can say anything about until I am sworn in. The situation looks dicey and I am not in power right now to handle the situation.'

President Jonathan replied 'Well, I refuse to do anything unconstitutional concerning this. We must leave the marketers to their conscience.'

And so, the cabal had their way.

And it's a big Shame too for those who call themselves educated in this country. They just sit and write and curse. 'Oh, Jonathan is paying back Nigerians for voting him out' , they write. So, the ones who voted for him, nko? People have no sense or no gift of reasoning at times, I'm sorry to say. These same people in 6 months from now, may be singing a different tune about Buhari not saying he is bad but like I have said, new wine in Old wine glasses
Can't these cabals be arrested for treason?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by jpphilips(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=erico2k2 post=34095080]RECONSTRUCTION OF THE FUEL CRISIS

Based on the bold, I have just one advice for you, dont you ever in your life, try to do business because you seem out of touch with the fundamentals of profit making.
the point you missed is this; as a registered importer, you have a purchase mandate to import products a legal obligation to the Nigerian state, not a choice.
PPRA provides a guarantee that you take to the bank before you place an order, (the process is a little complicated just trying to narrow it down), now the bank will calculate your interest based on several factors including exchange rate.
Now the same FG that sent you on that mission wakes up one morning and devalues the Naira, the bank sends you a notice that interest rate has been re based, you will need more money to balance the deficit with your supplier, then you expect Iweala to sip champagne in peace?

Just look around you, everything around jonathan reeks of incompetence and inefficiency, no doubt there was an economic need to devalue the currency, however you wish to control panic, relevant stakeholders MUST be carried along, that is the A,B,C of policy making, does it mean that Iweala with her fat CV does not know that?

These people you are demonizing are doing this country a huge favor, this is a failed oil producing country that lack the local production capacity to feedstock her refineries, can she even maintain her 3 refineries? Even when importation seems to be a temporary way out, NNPC lack the momentum to import solely, a country with over 160m talents rely on uneducated petty traders like ifeanyi ubah for her energy needs, yet someone sat on the highest office in the land for 5yrs, shame on all of you!!

A man whose PhD could not solve any problem is a combination of failure and a disgrace. conveniently put the blame on the importers to absolve the statue we hung in Aso rock, but let me remind you that this Subsidy is choking the cabal, they have always wanted out, should that happen, the bulk will land on your pocket and you will have the real taste of life, dont say I didnt warn you!!

Havard Product of world bank could not effectively calculate the liabilities accrued to the government by devaluing the currency, what else is incompetence? I guess you are merely speculating because Iweala has paid the FOREX differential in part, the cabal is asking for their balance, The blackmail part is baseless.

Kindly suggest to them where to get funds when AMCON or CBN chase them around for bad debts aka non performing loans, while Iweala continues creating problems for everyone. I dont expect you to be reasonable arent you a Nigerian?

Baseless, it doesn't work that way

It is a bigger shame that you are oblivious that Iweala deserve to be fired for this, why do you think Krajina was fired in a thrid world country like Bosnia?
In this failed cesspit called Nigeria, citizens defend the failure of public officers while at the receiving end of their ignominy, how can I be surprised? when a corrupt and ineffective president still got over 10m votes!! clowns
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
jpphilips:

Shvt the fvck up!!
hardly democratic you are
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by mikolo80: 9:41am On May 28, 2015
jpphilips:

Shvt the fvck up!!
it's not like you can move one pin from my privilege of free speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.