Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Shift Of Power In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shift Of Power In Nigeria. (412 Views)

U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections / Revealed: Shift Of Election Was A Lifeline For INEC / 16 Minor Political Parties Endorse Shift Of Election Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shift Of Power In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2015
We as Nigerians are in remarkably hard times, I must confess, I do not believe Nigerians have suffered severe Economic, Security, And Leadership Challenges, like this since The of end of The Civil War, and it is very Saddening, Sobering, Shameful, and a lot of other mixed feelings, But it's also bringing with it, a spirit of Unity amongs Nigerians, Irrespective of Our Tribes and Religions, we are gradually getting to understand, that we all need each other to survive, let's not blame each other for the Problems of our Fore leaders and ancestors, let's Rather concentrate all our efforts and resources into ensuring that there is a smooth transition of Power from a Democratic ruling party, to another Democratic Opposition party, if I can recall, I do not believe we have ever experienced this phenomenon before, it is strange, confusing, funny and perplexing, But there's hope In the next few days Our history would be re-written, and There will be a significant change in our individual lives, as the System in Nigeria will work again, let's take solace in the fact that System will work again, we have elected a God Fearing man to be President, and I believe he will revive the Once dead system in Nigeria, So I urge all of us to have hope, restrain ourselves, and control our tempers in this Anger inducing atmosphere, let us all see to the smooth transition of the Shift Of Power. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Like Obasanjo Like Buhari / My Defeat Is An Act Of God - President Goodluck Jonathan / 50 Civil Servants Sue Ex-gov Aliyu, Demand N100m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.