Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (821794 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
fineboynl:

I have a 2.3 watts starting watts generator. The generator is not original elepaq. It was clear to me after I bought it 2 years ago. I have a 1hp non inverter AC which uses 1000watts. I was told severally that 2.3watts will power 1hp AC. Even whan I went to Haier themocool office they told me it will power it and that I should try it first. I didn't bother trying it for the fact that it's not original elepaq generator and the AC is not inverter

But there to power problem we are having I am so tempted to try it. Mind you I once used a 1000watts pressing iron on the generator but the sound increase greatly. Also my 100watts fridge make the guy make same noise this is why I haven't tried it. The Haier themocool guy told me sounds increase does not matter that once you give it load it big load it will makes load sounds.

Do you advise I try this generator?
Don't try it oooo. Some ACs use more than twice their rated power for start up. As for the pressing iron, na better wear dey take place once you use it like that. For the change in noise, yes, it's normal for the noise to change as load increases. See this screenshot I got from Thermocool website.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seankafor(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please water entered my fan coil when I was trying to clean it
Now it refuses to on and once I plug it, it sparks

How do I go about this please, it's a rechargeable fan

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi my people, If you don’t want to use your generator of a long time This is what you need to do you have to off your fuel tap So the fuel inside the tank can’t come out again then you have to start the generator so the fuel inside the carburetor we dry off.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olebunne94:

It’s not good to bend your generator when putting engine oil, You need to get funnel in the market

Why?

8 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please it's the specifications given by this Generator correct?

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Why?

The generator we quickly have issue, that is why you need to get funnel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Olebunne94:

It’s not good to bend your generator when putting engine oil, You need to get funnel in the market
what if I want to drain the oil

9 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by YngDenzel1: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Babalakin:
what if I want to drain the oil

You can band generator When you are draining the engine oil, But if you are putting engine oil you need to use fennel.

8 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
YngDenzel1:
Neat Sumec Navigator 1.1kva NG2200 for sale 60k.

It was only used for a little while. Selling cos i don't use as much as i which to and i don't like it being idle around and i would rather used the cash

Location Delta state

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Olebunne94:

You can band generator When you are draining the engine oil, But if you are putting engine oil you need to use fennel.
thank you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Justiceleague1: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please house,I was about starting my luthian gen and the starter rope (don't know if that's the right word) just cut off?!
Please what do I do, what do I change?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lokoyen(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2021
BayoDavid:
Please it's the specifications given by this Generator correct?

Yes

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Please house,I was about starting my luthian gen and the starter rope (don't know if that's the right word) just cut off?!
Please what do I do, what do I change?
if it's an emergency, unscrew the scarter cover and use ordinary rope to start the generator. If it's not, call your mechanic to come with the rope. It costs 300-500

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samstel(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello house, please I have this small generator,after 10 to 15 mins working,it will shut down itself and it will be hot,and d noise is much after few minutes when i pour water on d block it will start working again, kindly help me .it's well oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FuckEveryday: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello house.

Please who knows a fair price I can sell this generator?

It's not been used for a while and I'll be relocating soon

It's a FPG8800

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
I feel very bad when i sales to a customer and he return to inform me that they could not get spare parts to fix an issue on such product.. Too poor!! Thats why mostly recommend FIRMAN to my customers because the parts is
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
BayoDavid:
Any clear differences about these generators or which one is the original among the 2? Both are labelled as Spg1800.

They are both fake. Original has "sumec" in red letters and "firman" in yellow letter. And the pro max there is another give away that it's fake.

Attached is my own original. Sold already

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
samstel:
Hello house, please I have this small generator,after 10 to 15 mins working,it will shut down itself and it will be hot,and d noise is much after few minutes when i pour water on d block it will start working again, kindly help me .it's well oil

Sorry do you just changed the piston and rings, it is because of the piston and rings it is tight In the engine block

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by vikkybaba: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Add more oil to the mixture if d generator u are talking about is I better pass my neighbour. D road side oil they are selling nowadays is so light unlike it was before.
samstel:
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Don't mind those senseless marketer trying to ruin the thread, we have always advice prospective buyers to go for either original Sumec Fireman or Thermocool gen. I believe other brand like Maxi, iTec, Kemage are also very good.

Pls can you pick any difference between FIRMAN and this other Brands?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 1:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Pls let us know how you know original generator when you see one, especially the most popular brand like FIRMAN.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Pls let me know how you know original generator when you see one, especially the most popular brand like FIRMAN
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dhejy7: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello gurus in the house. Can a 1.1kv thermocool generator power a midea deep freezer with input power rated 145w, rated current 1.3a and a laptop?
Thanks.

@Gptech @Olebunne94
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Olebunne94:

can u recommend a good oil for my firman gen?...just changed the oil after 9 days.i used petrocam oil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Babalakin:
can u recommend a good oil for my firman gen?...just changed the oil after 9 days.i used petrocam oil.

You can use mobile engine oil, Total engine oil,Sumec firman engine oil, forte engine oil.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dhejy7:
Hello gurus in the house. Can a 1.1kv thermocool generator power a midea deep freezer with input power rated 145w, rated current 1.3a and a laptop?
Thanks.

@Gptech @Olebunne94

It can’t carry deep freezer It will damage the generator

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ovame:

Pls can you pick any difference between FIRMAN and this other Brands?
I use a Thermocool gen for almost a year now, and it been the best decision i took. Almost all my neighbours now use Thermocool, plus friends and colleague after seeing how good my gen work. I have recommended both Thermocool and original Sumec Fireman gen to people here, so continue decieveing yourself with this your Sumec Marketing.....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
It’s not advisable to use deep freezer on 1kva generator, like this model for generator SPG1800,SPG2200, NG2200.

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Olebunne94:

You can use mobile engine oil, Total engine oil,Sumec firman engine oil, forte engine oil.
thank u.pls where can I buy sumec Firman engine oil. Don't think I've seen it around.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Babalakin:
thank u.pls where can I buy sumec Firman engine oil. Don't think I've seen it around.

You can get it in the local market or oyingbo , trade fair

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you Sir
Lokoyen:

Yes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (370) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: dcommissioner and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.