Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (220389 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Alphanancy: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2015
I have so many questions to ask you but firstly i must say i am persuaded to agree with many of your views particularly with regards to the altercation between mellin and challantmike. I was about doing a post to air my views and ask challantmike to tell us what the beef was about now that mellin had left the Scene only for me to see your thread. I have no doubt that at 23 and with the experiences mellin has posted here that the gods indeed had visited him but wether he was being used i do not know. I also agree with you that challantmike has some experiences in spiritual and occult matters but he is no match for mellin. In the beginning it seemed they disagreed to agree but all of a sudden challantmike became very agressive and launched an all out attack on anything that mellin stood for and his personality. I suspected something was wrong and knew it had to be some power play.
Now the first question i need you to answer is this; Are you ready to show proof of your own claims? Particulary ss regards the supreme creator being female. Secondly i will advice or suggest that you stop advising folks here to try and raise their kundalini for now. That tuff is not a child's play. Thirdly, for the text you gave about asking our hands to do a mudra position, what are the specifics? Do i just stand and stretch out my hand and whisper to it? Is it an invocation to be made to the mother goddess, what time of day should it be done and what position should be adopted. I believe if this is well explained a lot of folks would want to try it out and proove you like you said. Lastly i would need a method to contact you privately.
Latiffjohn:
Too many kids here....
Listen for some mistaken me for mellin lin, I believe that's not why you came into this thread and has been following it till now.

There is a big difference between occult and been deep rooted to nature. I don't like spending much time with these so called SMART phone. Yes so called but someof you doesn't know you are been controlled remotely through these so called SMART phones. But I will use this last opportunity to let you all know what you need to know, you can go figure it out.

First have in mind the so called white people you tripping for ain't real humans. Any human who doesn't have the black gene is an alien in human form. Sounds like joke right? It's the truth go figure
I knew what I knew today from no one but nature. Religion almost destroyed my life. Was a Muslim had to convert to Christianity cos the Muslim doctrine didn't seem right to me. I thought at last I have found the right path but this part of me rejected the whole system. To cut the story short I became mason where I learnt some deep rugged stuffs and how steal people's energy. At a stage I left and embraced satanism which also was rejected by my system. It was during these period I started going back to my root.

To cut the story short I finally learnt to listen to" HE THAT IS IN ME"i followed my voice to find my root with no one's help. I learnt all I could still learning till now by no one but nature "mother goddess of earth"
I was an Indian hem smoker not an addict but trust me me that stuff gives excess energy we don't know.

Let me point out this simple technique for easy opening the chakras.
If you are smoker one tab is OK, ask the mother goddess of earth to be with you but make sure you have at least a small pot of sand with a plant. Ask nature (mother goddess of earth) to open all your Chakras.
This method is most effective in opening your chakras after you raise your kundalini.
There is a reason smoking hem is a crime. Never underestimate the powers of these aliens with us(whites) marijuana is banned while cigarette sells.. Go figure!!
Most of the people i tutored today are multi millionaires cos they are deep rooted to nature. They which herbs strengthen your aura, attracts money etc. They know to make use of herbs and leaves and roots to work rather than drawing energy from else where which can burn and hurt you. We are energy ourselves and their is no extra energy for substitute more powerful than the one that came from roots, leaves(marijuana), herbs with black soap and black candles. When one accumulate these vital energy there he is a very brutal occult man cos then that energy will be used to bend a tree, channel to get positive results for something. That excessive energy is what the aliens (white) are afraid of. That's why we have so many religions around you to reduce this powerful energy we are accumulating through nature.
You don't know what your melanin is.? Go figure

Well I don't read most books but somehow someone here asked if yacub is Enki or Jesus. Well yacub is a black man who was used to tamper our gene which brought these aliens here with us.. Go figure!!!

You wanna know why you feel disgust when a woman is on her period.? You where simply programmed cos they know we that blood is a special gift of nature to women cos the nature is feminine. Go figure!!!

You as a strong woman orgirl that wants to be powerful enough allow those negro Bleep you when you are on your menses. Go figure!!! Sounds disgusting right? Ask your inner self I have been there.

A white Pope bows to a black negro while a black negro bows to a fucking Jews.. Go figure!!! The answers are there

You negros don't know when you Bleep they are hanging around eat your powerful energy coming out from your orgasms go figure!!!
Advise =before you Bleep command that powerful energy to do something positive to you rather than wasting it for aliens to feed on when it's discharged. You can channel it to your business or anything positive. If you have nothing to channel it into ask the energy to return to you.

Save your energies and together we will starve these aliens to go back where they came from.. Go figure!!!!

For religionists I feel sorry for you all cos you knoweth not what happening. Go figure!!!!

You want to be free and become powerful, break free from any chain holding negro. No fucking God knows what on your mind. I have seen it all.
There is no other God buy our selves.. Go figure!!!!

Go figure why they tagged a drug made by a black to cure ebola an insecticide. Go figure!!

Go figure why you survive in harsh conditions of the sun but they don't.. Go figure!!!! Hope is the same God that created us all? Yet we can stay up in sun for hours but they can't.. Go figure!!!!

Go figure why they underdeveloped Africa? Black man and woman go figure?!!

Go figure why they created UN? To enslave us once more and negros felt for it. Go figure

Go figure why they destroy black businesses in America.. Go figure?!!!!

Go figure why they keep killing you negros all the time. Go figure.
And also go figure why you keep shouting on top of your voices for God to come to your rescue yet he ain't anywhere.

Go figure why you are talking to yourself all the time (praying) go figure!!!

Go figure why you like canned foods sold in malls and shop rite while leaving natural ones we created ourselves..

Go figure why the purest of all wine ( palm wine) isn't more consumed anymore by negros but chemical mixed to eat you up and cause you cancer.. Go figure!!!

Go figure why they don't teach you your history in school but there's... Go figure negros!!!

Go figure what made them to be killing you negros.
Go figure why we left roots to be drinking in powder mixed to heal up.
Go figure why that your sickness or diseases ain't going.?
Go figure why they ask you to wait for God's time cos it's the best..
Go figure why your statues, ancient artifacts are in their museums while theirs(Jesus) is all in our homes, offices and hospitals..

Go figure why they lock up negros in their country to create technologies for them while claiming they invented it. Go figure.

Go figure why they are against sex, opening of chakras, raising the kundalini... Go figure!!!!
And you negros that invited an alien to help you, why would not feel hurt opening your chakras and kundalini when they know the moment you succeeded it's game over for them. The same you invite them, push them out. Free your mind, listen to your energy. It's there.

Go figure why they tagged our magic black or dark while theirs is white and safe. Go figure...

Go figure why you feel depressed the moment you leave church but not the same when you leave club.. Go figure!!!

Go figure why you are not progressing in life and when your energies are going...
Help yourself today by commanding whatever energy you are emitting knowingly or unknowingly to always chanel to positive stuffs to help better your life or it should return back to you. Save it and stop feeding it to the aliens.

I can go on and on.. Should I?

Mellin my instincts tells me you now understand that the part you ventured into is a good path with an evil agenda.

Negros your souls are been harnessed when you die. They put up a barrier sort of a clone to entrap every soul leaving earth to the universe. Go figure.

Here is the tactics. When you die negros a white light comes towards you to offer to help you into the right path. They can come with the face of your mother, father or list friends to convince you. The moment you get in the sirians harness it, erase it and shoot you back into this earth without connecting back to your creator.....

For satanists you are theirs and the people of light can't near you. They collect what you where able get shoot you back again to continue just few make it back to the creator or escapes to the universe..

Piece of advice =when you die follow no one, when they offer you help say no that you want to return to your creator they will leave you then it's left for you to find the portal and escape. Or you can decide to come back to continue life.. It's your choice. Even when you see the face of Jesus which many felt for it reject him cos the face you seeing ain't real. The moment they break your code know it's game over for you not me after all but you as their slave.

Will be back for more.. But first go figure..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Alphanancy:
You are becoming something else. You started out well but anyone who no longer agrees with your atheistic inclinations is now delusional. This thread is all about sharing knowledge. Share what you know and believe and let the readers digest and follow their hearts. Everyone cannot agree with you. The fact that you do not believe in the existence of witches does not mean that you are right. Those who do have their reasons for doing so. Cheers.
Wasn't talking about belief in witchcraft, but like I said, people shouldn't believe irrational and illogical things and whatever reasons they have cannot endure logical scrutiny. These are myths held by misinformed and ignorant people. A deluded person is someone who strongly holds false beliefs especially ones that are immune to reason and even contrary evidence. and I haven't directly referred to anyone as being deluded
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 26, 2015
chinasing:
@ Chalantmike, why do you even come to this post? All you do is point fingers and judge, why can't you give us something beneficial and enlighten us, instead of all your negativity. Why are you so concerned with what Mellin did or didn't do, did you at least trty to open your third eye, or your judgmental mind couldn't comprehend? Please no one is forcing you to be here and some of us want to know the truth once and for all and not get distracted from all the negativity being spewed from you.
Alright what do you want to know?, you cant find what is not missing. What do you want to know, what are you interested in learning as far as mystisism is concerned, or this topic or path related.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 26, 2015
Note that i do not subscribe to all this enki, blackroot, white conspiracy, alien invasion themes, jehovah, christ died on the cross stuff. And black Diamond under the earth, vague promises merlin subscribe too.

But i set you on a journey to explore by yhurself, with your eyes, witnessing the changes and peace you can attain.

No black Diamond anywhere o, nor immortality shit oooo.

I cant give by am sure there are ways to manipulate your situation and enviroment to gain it.
That is what i offer.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 3:58am On Oct 26, 2015
chalantmike:
Note that i do not subscribe to all this enki, blackroot, white conspiracy, alien invasion themes, jehovah, christ died on the cross stuff. And black Diamond under the earth, vague promises merlin subscribe too.

But i set you on a journey to explore by yhurself, with your eyes, witnessing the changes and peace you can attain.

hmnnnnnnnn like d eBook u gave to dimi God that almost claim is live
I cant give by am sure there are ways to manipulate your situation and enviroment to gain it.
That is what i offer.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2015
chalantmike:

hmnnnnnnnn like d eBook u gave to dimi God that almost claim is live
I cant give by am sure there are w
ays to manipulate your situation and enviroment to gain it.
That is what i offer.

hmnnnnnnnn like d eBook u gave to dimi God that
almost claim is life

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Ooohhhh Ooohhhh Ooohhhh

Many reasons I ought not to be here...
The climax of everything is WE ARE THE GODS. WE ARE NATURE. WE CAME FROM ORION DOWN HERE TO CONTINUE CREATION AND WE HAVE HAVE GOT COMPANY FROM OTHER RACE OF ALIEN OUT THERE TO LEARN AND STEAL WHAT WE KNOW..

Sounds unbelievable right? Go figure..
But even if you don't agree there is a mass awakening going on. And it must surely hit you who doesn't believe he is the GOD. I guess it already hit mellin that's why he left.. I know some people has his contacts you can go figure ....

Alphanacy the fear of raising the kundalini is still in you which you ought to kill.. For people I thought I simply set them to sit in middle of the four elements while they smoke weed. The weed raises a powerful energy which goes through the while chakras and also the energy from the four elements too. When sitting whatever they command is what happens. No need for mudra. Just say the word as in DECREE. THE particular chakra will activate in just 5 or more minutes for the first 5 chakras. Then the 6th takes a little time. But know in one week every of my students activates and raises his kundalini. I just gave a tip. There is no harm as you where told. That fear will make the kundalini divert and also the being you invited might be around to cause you damage. That's why first one has to activate from root upwards chakras.

Don't believe all I said, digest it, figure it out on your own if it seems right you are good to go.
Won't be coming back here always to reply most of you. For some who dedicated you already know what to do.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
chalantmike:
guy its not a fight and its not about side, in reality there are absolutely it no side, just branches to the same tree, one tree different branches, have drawn conclusion, illustration from every branch " dont you see it", enki as the lord of magician was first used by me, befor merlin used it, many things is what merlin repolished back "notice".

HONESTLY even i know that in reality not everyone can comprehend the universal theme, the belonging to no side stand i pose. It takes a while bro, which everyone works for you, "great" just kip an open mind, thats one of the gifts of MEDITATION, MERLIN IS SHOUTING OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE, ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THIRD OPENING IS DISCERNMENT, SEEING THROUGH THE OBVIOUS, SEEING GOD IN EVERY ANGLE AND POINT "UNIVERSAL THEME" ITS CALLED ONENESS.

is dis not wat we've been asking you to do since? must u wait till u make person exasperated

come continue jor or create anoda thread for it..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2015
chalantmike:

That is what i offer.

Dis is wat I want, manipulation of my environs and co....

come continue n please no derail by answering any e-fighter o.... just continue

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Ooohhhh Ooohhhh Ooohhhh

The climax of everything is WE ARE THE GODS. WE ARE NATURE. WE CAME FROM ORION DOWN HERE TO CONTINUE CREATION AND WE HAVE HAVE GOT COMPANY FROM OTHER RACE OF ALIEN OUT THERE TO LEARN AND STEAL WHAT WE KNOW..

But even if you don't agree there is a mass awakening going on. And it must surely hit you who doesn't believe he is the GOD. I guess it already hit mellin that's why he left.. I know some people has his contacts you can go figure ....

Alphanacy the fear of raising the kundalini is still in you which you ought to kill.. For people I thought I simply set them to sit in middle of the four elements while they smoke weed. The weed raises a powerful energy which goes through the while chakras and also the energy from the four elements too. When sitting whatever they command is what happens. No need for mudra. Just say the word as in DECREE. THE particular chakra will activate in just 5 or more minutes for the first 5 chakras. Then the 6th takes a little time. But know in one week every of my students activates and raises his kundalini. I just gave a tip. There is no harm as you where told. That fear will make the kundalini divert and also the being you invited might be around to cause you damage. That's why first one has to activate from root upwards chakras.

Don't believe all I said, digest it, figure it out on your own if it seems right you are good to go.
Won't be coming back here always to reply most of you. For some who dedicated you already know what to do.

grin grin This is either mellin or buhariwillwin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2015
ophy:

grin grin This is either mellin or buhariwillwin.
People will soon start taking hallucinogens all in the name of spiritual awakening am waiting for someone to suggest taking LSD and tell us conspiracy theories about how govts ban such drugs coz they don't want us to see beyond. Anyway, its none of my business.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2015
I heard a dream last night in the dream i was in a room then someone came to me and gave me a book Like a bible..When i opened it all i was seeing was enki can't rememeber the content...After reading it the guy told me to join them which i obliged...Immediately, he started chasing me i ran into a room there was no lock so i started using my strength to push..After seeing he couldn't overpower me he called on the rest i knew for sure they get me so i started praying and calling on Jesus nothing happened suddenly my prayers started having just little effects on them and i woke up.. Please any meaning..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dalton400: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Ooohhhh Ooohhhh Ooohhhh

SO LAFFTIJOHN WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OR CONCLUSION ON THIS
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dalton400: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
lafftijohn how can i contact you...i share similar view of yours buh since you seem well verse i want to know more
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Done.
www.nairaland.com/2691816/age-aquarius-science-meets-religion#39377529

I must warn you its a process, you have to. Know what you are working with, i dont mystery.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by kckingz: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Too many kids here....
Listen for some mistaken me for mellin lin, I believe that's not why you came into this thread and has been following it till now.

There is a big difference between occult and been deep rooted to nature. I don't like spending much time with these so called SMART phone. Yes so called but someof you doesn't know you are been controlled remotely through these so called SMART phones. But I will use this last opportunity to let you all know what you need to know, you can go figure it out.

First have in mind the so called white people you tripping for ain't real humans. Any human who doesn't have the black gene is an alien in human form. Sounds like joke right? It's the truth go figure
I knew what I knew today from no one but nature. Religion almost destroyed my life. Was a Muslim had to convert to Christianity cos the Muslim doctrine didn't seem right to me. I thought at last I have found the right path but this part of me rejected the whole system. To cut the story short I became mason where I learnt some deep rugged stuffs and how steal people's energy. At a stage I left and embraced satanism which also was rejected by my system. It was during these period I started going back to my root.

To cut the story short I finally learnt to listen to" HE THAT IS IN ME"i followed my voice to find my root with no one's help. I learnt all I could still learning till now by no one but nature "mother goddess of earth"
I was an Indian hem smoker not an addict but trust me me that stuff gives excess energy we don't know.

Let me point out this simple technique for easy opening the chakras.
If you are smoker one tab is OK, ask the mother goddess of earth to be with you but make sure you have at least a small pot of sand with a plant. Ask nature (mother goddess of earth) to open all your Chakras.
This method is most effective in opening your chakras after you raise your kundalini.
There is a reason smoking hem is a crime. Never underestimate the powers of these aliens with us(whites) marijuana is banned while cigarette sells.. Go figure!!
Most of the people i tutored today are multi millionaires cos they are deep rooted to nature. They which herbs strengthen your aura, attracts money etc. They know to make use of herbs and leaves and roots to work rather than drawing energy from else where which can burn and hurt you. We are energy ourselves and their is no extra energy for substitute more powerful than the one that came from roots, leaves(marijuana), herbs with black soap and black candles. When one accumulate these vital energy there he is a very brutal occult man cos then that energy will be used to bend a tree, channel to get positive results for something. That excessive energy is what the aliens (white) are afraid of. That's why we have so many religions around you to reduce this powerful energy we are accumulating through nature.
You don't know what your melanin is.? Go figure

Well I don't read most books but somehow someone here asked if yacub is Enki or Jesus. Well yacub is a black man who was used to tamper our gene which brought these aliens here with us.. Go figure!!!

You wanna know why you feel disgust when a woman is on her period.? You where simply programmed cos they know we that blood is a special gift of nature to women cos the nature is feminine. Go figure!!!

You as a strong woman orgirl that wants to be powerful enough allow those negro Bleep you when you are on your menses. Go figure!!! Sounds disgusting right? Ask your inner self I have been there.

A white Pope bows to a black negro while a black negro bows to a fucking Jews.. Go figure!!! The answers are there

You negros don't know when you Bleep they are hanging around eat your powerful energy coming out from your orgasms go figure!!!
Advise =before you Bleep command that powerful energy to do something positive to you rather than wasting it for aliens to feed on when it's discharged. You can channel it to your business or anything positive. If you have nothing to channel it into ask the energy to return to you.

Save your energies and together we will starve these aliens to go back where they came from.. Go figure!!!!

For religionists I feel sorry for you all cos you knoweth not what happening. Go figure!!!!

You want to be free and become powerful, break free from any chain holding negro. No fucking God knows what on your mind. I have seen it all.
There is no other God buy our selves.. Go figure!!!!

Go figure why they tagged a drug made by a black to cure ebola an insecticide. Go figure!!

Go figure why you survive in harsh conditions of the sun but they don't.. Go figure!!!! Hope is the same God that created us all? Yet we can stay up in sun for hours but they can't.. Go figure!!!!

Go figure why they underdeveloped Africa? Black man and woman go figure?!!

Go figure why they created UN? To enslave us once more and negros felt for it. Go figure

Go figure why they destroy black businesses in America.. Go figure?!!!!

Go figure why they keep killing you negros all the time. Go figure.
And also go figure why you keep shouting on top of your voices for God to come to your rescue yet he ain't anywhere.

Go figure why you are talking to yourself all the time (praying) go figure!!!

Go figure why you like canned foods sold in malls and shop rite while leaving natural ones we created ourselves..

Go figure why the purest of all wine ( palm wine) isn't more consumed anymore by negros but chemical mixed to eat you up and cause you cancer.. Go figure!!!

Go figure why they don't teach you your history in school but there's... Go figure negros!!!

Go figure what made them to be killing you negros.
Go figure why we left roots to be drinking in powder mixed to heal up.
Go figure why that your sickness or diseases ain't going.?
Go figure why they ask you to wait for God's time cos it's the best..
Go figure why your statues, ancient artifacts are in their museums while theirs(Jesus) is all in our homes, offices and hospitals..

Go figure why they lock up negros in their country to create technologies for them while claiming they invented it. Go figure.

Go figure why they are against sex, opening of chakras, raising the kundalini... Go figure!!!!
And you negros that invited an alien to help you, why would not feel hurt opening your chakras and kundalini when they know the moment you succeeded it's game over for them. The same you invite them, push them out. Free your mind, listen to your energy. It's there.

Go figure why they tagged our magic black or dark while theirs is white and safe. Go figure...

Go figure why you feel depressed the moment you leave church but not the same when you leave club.. Go figure!!!

Go figure why you are not progressing in life and when your energies are going...
Help yourself today by commanding whatever energy you are emitting knowingly or unknowingly to always chanel to positive stuffs to help better your life or it should return back to you. Save it and stop feeding it to the aliens.

I can go on and on.. Should I?

Mellin my instincts tells me you now understand that the part you ventured into is a good path with an evil agenda.

Negros your souls are been harnessed when you die. They put up a barrier sort of a clone to entrap every soul leaving earth to the universe. Go figure.

Here is the tactics. When you die negros a white light comes towards you to offer to help you into the right path. They can come with the face of your mother, father or list friends to convince you. The moment you get in the sirians harness it, erase it and shoot you back into this earth without connecting back to your creator.....

For satanists you are theirs and the people of light can't near you. They collect what you where able get shoot you back again to continue just few make it back to the creator or escapes to the universe..

Piece of advice =when you die follow no one, when they offer you help say no that you want to return to your creator they will leave you then it's left for you to find the portal and escape. Or you can decide to come back to continue life.. It's your choice. Even when you see the face of Jesus which many felt for it reject him cos the face you seeing ain't real. The moment they break your code know it's game over for you not me after all but you as their slave.

Will be back for more.. But first go figure..

angry FIGURE. How.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
dondemex:
I heard a dream last night in the dream i was in a room then someone came to me and gave me a book Like a bible..When i opened it all i was seeing was enki can't rememeber the content...After reading it the guy told me to join them which i obliged...Immediately, he started chasing me i ran into a room there was no lock so i started using my strength to push..After seeing he couldn't overpower me he called on the rest i knew for sure they get me so i started praying and calling on Jesus nothing happened suddenly my prayers started having just little effects on them and i woke up.. Please any meaning..

What you don't believe in cannot work for you.
Retrace your steps back to the Source of Life, otherwise you meet your doom soon.

The clock is ticking and though the grace is still with you, but you must reconnect with your Creator.

Follow the wrong path and meet trouble.
You should seek the right path. Now.

Shalom

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by donswaga: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
@latiffjohn according to you we are nature, part of the universe. what natural way can some one get rid of negative energy send by any one, either to manipulate cause death up on someone been physical or spiritual without calling upon Jesus,enki or any god for help. in a natural way.

According to you, goddess give birth to enki and she pass some of her knowledge to enki. but enki has his own agenda. first of all who create this goddess how did she give birth to enki or how do we no she is not into her own agenda just like other entity.

You said enki is Jesus how? Pls give us more light thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
donswaga:
@latiffjohn according to you we are nature, part of the universe. what natural way can some one get rid of negative energy send by any one, either to manipulate cause death up on someone been physical or spiritual without calling upon Jesus,enki or any god for help. in a natural way.

According to you, goddess give birth to enki and she pass some of her knowledge to enki. but enki has his own agenda. first of all who create this goddess how did she give birth to enki or how do we no she is not into her own agenda just like other entity.

You said enki is Jesus how? Pls give us more light thanks.
jakub, nt enki. Read d black root science pdf. Then u will understand him better. Enki aint jesus(yeshua ben josef) and d jesus of d bible aint d real jesus. If he existed, he most certainly isn't white. Abt nature, to get rid of negative energy, embrace nature(trees) walk barefooted on mother nature and she will absorb all negative energy.

Wat laftijohn is saying is wat av been trying to pass right frm time. Bt nobody cared to make research. Abt weed, lol. No be only me get testimony for dat aspect. D day I opened my third eye, I was under d influence. Lols. One nigga go quote me now. Just watch.

To d christian folks here, d only reason u are still here is cos u doubt ur religion. Don't be shy to admit it. I prophesy dat b4 next year ends, most christians here will turn to atheists, from there ur journey starts. A point of note though, don't get stuck in atheism. Its just a step. Seek knowledge to d ends of d earth. Do not be satisfied with any theory or myth. Seek knowledge.

Oya ophy na wetin u say I do u again. U need weed?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Some drugs induce hallucinations, so, if you take a drug and you start hearing or seeing things, don't assume you are seeing some spiritual reality. Its all a hallucination and has no substance beyond your mind and awareness. Run out of luck and you could lose your mind. People want knowledge but keep going for a mirage.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
REALLY. Ok
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
nah fvck urself..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:
satan is the PRINCE OF THE EARTH, a title given to him by God himself, this earth territorially belongs to Satan. God is supremacy he has no boundaries.

John 12:13
Now judgment is upon this world ; now the
prince of this world will be cast out. Berean
Literal Bible Now is the judgment ...

John 14:30
I will not speak with you much longer, for the
prince of this world is coming, and he has no
claim on Me. Berean Literal ...
Satan is also called the "prince of the power of
the air" in Ephesians 2:2 . He is the "ruler of this
world"

YOU CAN CLAIM TO KNOW THE TRUTH, WHEN THERE IS AN OBVIOUS GAP IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, the bible is bullet prove #honestly.

Its just that the bible should not be taken literally, cause its contents is not literal, more of a spiritual foresight is needed vias the Holy Spirit.

God created earth n gave it to Satan...Christianity is all about being stupidd n believing stupidd things.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

God created earth n gave it to Satan...Christianity is all about being stupidd n believing stupidd things.
I would really love to indulge yhu, and explain it, but just wont for one reason only, you called it stupid, your mind set is clouded Alright, yhu do not wish to understand it but to ridicule it.

In the igbo culture certain lands are allocated to the insu people "the abominations", the land would literally be called of the abominations / insu, when a person or group of people is afflicted with leprosy, a different camp is set up for them away from the normal people, the Hebrews/iseralite practice it, so do the igbos, such lands or territory belongs to the people casted out or rejected to occupying it.

This is exactly what happened with the earth, satan and God. Satan was rejected from heaven and cast down to the earth, being of superio race and origin, its by law that the earth belongs to him, there to be this emm implied notion in the bible that satan"lucifer" is of royal origin, equivalent to the likes of Jesus christ. Lucifer was no ordinary angel.

By right he is the prince of the earth, banished prince.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:

I would really love to indulge yhu, and explain it, but just wont for one reason only, you called it stupid, your mind set is clouded Alright, yhu do not wish to understand it but to ridicule it.

In the igbo culture certain lands are allocated to the insu people "the abominations", the land would literally be called of the abominations / insu, when a person or group of people is afflicted with leprosy, a different camp is set up for them away from the normal people, the Hebrews/iseralite practice it, so do the igbos, such lands or territory belongs to the people casted out or rejected to occupying it.

This is exactly what happened with the earth, satan and God. Satan was rejected from heaven and cast down to the earth, being of superio race and origin, its by law that the earth belongs to him, there to be this emm implied notion in the bible that satan"lucifer" is of royal origin, equivalent to the likes of Jesus christ. Lucifer was no ordinary angel.

You didnt make sense bro...
You hardly make sense in any of ur posts..
If am judging from ur comments,that means the biblical Satan is greater than the biblical Jesus..And the biblical Jesus up till now has nothing to offer except being daddy's errand boy! He does not even sit on the almighty throne,but just at the right hand side of daddy....and the bible made us understand that daddy is everlasting...
So who exactly is the loser here?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2015
ophy:
nah fvck urself..
haba. We still dey quarrel? Ok e don do. No vex. Dis na faceless forum na, y u go dey bear grudges.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
jakub, nt enki. Read d black root science pdf. Then u will understand him better. Enki aint jesus(yeshua ben josef) and d jesus of d bible aint d real jesus. If he existed, he most certainly isn't white. Abt nature, to get rid of negative energy, embrace nature(trees) walk barefooted on mother nature and she will absorb all negative energy.

Wat laftijohn is saying is wat av been trying to pass right frm time. Bt nobody cared to make research. Abt weed, lol. No be only me get testimony for dat aspect. D day I opened my third eye, I was under d influence. Lols. One nigga go quote me now. Just watch.

To d christian folks here, d only reason u are still here is cos u doubt ur religion. Don't be shy to admit it. I prophesy dat b4 next year ends, most christians here will turn to atheists, from there ur journey starts. A point of note though, don't get stuck in atheism. Its just a step. Seek knowledge to d ends of d earth. Do not be satisfied with any theory or myth. Seek knowledge.

Oya ophy na wetin u say I do u again. U need weed?
What will be the experience on opening one's 3rd eye. How will I feel? Will I really see with it? Cos I have done enough meditation and I don't know if mine is open. I only get a tingling sensation around my brows and I see some kaleidoscope like things.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:

You didnt make sense bro...
You hardly make sense in any of ur posts..
If am judging from ur comments,that means the biblical Satan is greater than the biblical Jesus..And the biblical Jesus up till now has nothing to offer except being daddy's errand boy! He does not even sit on the almighty throne,but just at the right hand side of daddy....and the bible made us understand that daddy is everlasting...
So who exactly is the loser here?
i guess yhu understood it in yhur way, but those where no the terms i wud have errand boy and the rest, but you get exactly what am saying, cause that is exactly what happened in the bible. Except for the satan being greater than jesus, theres to prove to suggest that.

Satan banished Prince of heaven,by law where ever you banished too, you own that territory true or false.?

Words like prince, light has been used biblically to describe both satan and Jesus in the bible as a form of referencing. DO YOU NEED THE VERSES?

THAT WOULD THAT BOTH ENTITY ARE /WERE PROBABLY EQUAL IN RANK.

IF YOU HAD TAKEN YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, YHU SO DESPERATELY CONDEMN, I ASSURE YOU WOULD GET CONFLICT IN BELIEVE. spending more trying to understand it than condenm it abeg, so i that i would make sense to yhu.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:

God cannot send devil to go and coexist with his priced creation inside the garden of Eden.

God can only punish the devil by building hellfire for him n other fallen angels and den put them there.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2015
chalantmike:
i guess yhu understood it in yhur way, but those where no the terms i wud have errand boy and the rest, but you get exactly what am saying, cause that is exactly what happened in the bible. Except for the satan being greater than jesus, theres to prove to suggest that.

Satan banished Prince of heaven,by law where ever you banished too, you own that territory true or false.?

Words like prince, light has been used biblically to describe both satan and Jesus in the bible as a form of referencing. DO YOU NEED THE VERSES?

THAT WOULD THAT BOTH ENTITY ARE /WERE PROBABLY EQUAL IN RANK.

IF YOU HAD TAKEN YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, YHU SO DESPERATELY CONDEMN, I ASSURE YOU WOULD GET CONFLICT IN BELIEVE. spending more trying to understand it than condenm it abeg, so i that i would make sense to yhu.
From all ramifications, I do..
The bible tried so hard to make Jesus look great,but it never worked out..He ended up just being what he is," an errand boy!"
From the bible,his exaltation was just sitting at the right hand of his daddy.Now what the hell was that? Was he sitting at his left hand before? or is it that he needed to prove himself?
If the later,why does he have to prove himself?
This still goes back to the fact that The biblical Satan ranked higher than him..Even the bible records that Satan was the most beautifully made;in otherwise,the biblical God took out special time to create Satan..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2015
philfearon:

From all ramifications, I do..
The bible tried so hard to make Jesus look great,but it never worked out..He ended up just being what he is," an errand boy!"
From the bible,his exaltation was just sitting at the right hand of his daddy.Now what the hell was that? Was he sitting at his left hand before? or is it that he needed to prove himself?
If the later,why does he have to prove himself?
This still goes back to the fact that The biblical Satan ranked higher than him..Even the bible records that Satan was the most beautifully made;in otherwise,the biblical God took out special time to create Satan..
You know nothing. Your carnal mind can never let you comprehend the scriptures or the things of the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.