Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (219907 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
You can't stand me in a religious arguement. I have known the truth and I am free. Free from a god who threatens his worshippers with a fictitious hell. A god who lied to Adam and Eve that if they eat the fruit they'll die. It was Satan the benevolent father that came and told them that god lied to them. Lemme ask you, if your god is really the creator of the world, why did Satan offered Jesus the world and all it's kingdoms. Yahweh is a nonentity as far as am concerned.
satan is the PRINCE OF THE EARTH, a title given to him by God himself, this earth territorially belongs to Satan. God is supremacy he has no boundaries.

John 12:13
Now judgment is upon this world ; now the
prince of this world will be cast out. Berean
Literal Bible Now is the judgment ...

John 14:30
I will not speak with you much longer, for the
prince of this world is coming, and he has no
claim on Me. Berean Literal ...
Satan is also called the "prince of the power of
the air" in Ephesians 2:2 . He is the "ruler of this
world"

YOU CAN CLAIM TO KNOW THE TRUTH, WHEN THERE IS AN OBVIOUS GAP IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, the bible is bullet prove #honestly.

Its just that the bible should not be taken literally, cause its contents is not literal, more of a spiritual foresight is needed vias the Holy Spirit.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
#gone.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
chalantmike:
satan is the PRINCE OF THE EARTH, a title given to him by God himself, this earth territorially belongs to Satan. God is supremacy he has no boundaries.

world"

YOU CAN CLAIM TO KNOW THE TRUTH, WHEN THERE IS AN OBVIOUS GAP IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE, the bible is bullet prove #honestly.

Its just that the bible should not be taken literally, cause its contents is not literal, more of a spiritual foresight is needed vias the Holy Spirit.

Usu(bat!)!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
chalantmike:

world"

The little we know of Satan was written by people who worship the judeo-christian god. There is every tendency that their writing may be skewed toward their god. Have we had the opportunity of knowing Satan's side of the story? I know evil when I see it. The only god that kills like it's going out of fashion is yahweh. He incited David to take a census and later went on a kiling spree. A simple question for you, they say yahweh is omniscient and does not make mistakes, right? Why did he regret creating man and resorted to the deluge? In the Bible, as much the writers try to paint Satan black they couldn't pin one offence on him. They tried to make him look like the bad guy when he gave Eve the apple but in reality Satan was the good guy in that particular case because yahweh lied to Adam and Eve that they'll die if the eat the fruit. Did they die? I can go on and on. Yahweh seems to be an insecure god who does not think before doing things.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
The little we know of Satan was written by people who worship the judeo-christian god. There is every tendency that their writing may be skewed toward their god. Have we had the opportunity of knowing Satan's side of the story? I know evil when I see it. The only god that kills like it's going out of fashion is yahweh. He incited David to take a census and later went on a kiling spree. A simple question for you, they say yahweh is omniscient and does not make mistakes, right? Why did he regret creating man and resorted to the deluge? In the Bible, as much the writers try to paint Satan black they couldn't pin one offence on him. They tried to make him look like the bad guy when he gave Eve the apple but in reality Satan was the good guy in that particular case because yahweh lied to Adam and Eve that they'll die if the eat the fruit. Did they die? I can go on and on. Yahweh seems to be an insecure god who does not think before doing things.
spiritual death, not physical, thats what he meant when he said "you shall surely die", its important to note that the rarely lies, infact i dont believe the tells lies, constructive truth is what the devil tells, "its genuiz", only a fool, a coward, guilty individual tell lies, the devil is non of those.

TRUTH OF THE MATTER THE DEVIL TAILORs the truth according to the scope of yhur understanding, that way his progressive and way wiser than any human.

You are equating mistake and Regrets together, two different things.

REGRETS IS OF AN EMOTIONAL CONTEXT, MISTAKE IS PHYSICAL "CHECK"

MAN BETRAYED GOD, GOD FELT REGRETS, HEART BROKEN, EMOTIONAL

Genesis 6:6
The LORD regretted that he had made
human beings on the earth, and his heart
was deeply troubled.

God never makes mistakes, means everything has a purpose and he cant go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
You don't have to feel sorry for anybody. Feel sorry for yourself because you are serving a monster- a genocidal freak. All the account of Satan you have is from the Bible, right? The Bible was written by followers of Yahweh. Do you think they'll write anything good about their master's enemy? It would do you christians some good if you take some time to research and hear Satan's side of the story.
LAW court. satan is not all powerful thats why he is defeated.
Pity on those who belong to the defeated side
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
samsard:
You obviously also need logic, it can help clear fog off your eyes and make you see clearly. With logic, everything will fall in the right perspective.
BLINDNESS

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2015
I wonder why people don't understand this two simple things "Omniscient and Free will"....
I hope the rêtard above me and the wannabe ITK before him grabs the picture!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Great0:

BLINDNESS
You my friend are the blind one, you can't tell delusion from truth.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2015
samsard:
You my friend are the blind one, you can't tell delusion from truth.
As in eeh!
Dude should be in a ward ready!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow wow wow... Mellin I have been in this part and along the line I found out I was just been used it was then I found out that we humans are more powerful than the gods and they don't want us to know. I believe why mellin deactivated was because he has found out what's really going on judging from what I have read here mellin is daring guy that will not stop till he gets his answers...I mingled with entities out there and all they want is someone to use to break a certain code they are looking for and it's in we humans. The moment they get this code it's game over for us.

The universe is feminine and not masculine and they will never tell you that. I guess mellin found out cos in my case they came offering me technologies and power to rule earth then another voice (my voice) started telling I was been used. Already I was dedicated and the dedication halted my kundalini from raising. Not knowing I was been manipulated by enki. No doubt enki is the primordial God of human race but he has his own agenda. All of them are looking for one thing and once they get it they will use us to mutiny the mother goddess of the universe. They know who the supreme creator of all is and they will never tell u. Cos we came directly from her. The mother goddess gave birth to enki... Every books yall has been written is been done by alliance formed by different races of aliens and they are using our government to enforce it on us.

The so called Jesus that came was enki, but Jesus wasn't the name he beard when he came. Every God we know to be supreme according to religions is Enki... All ba wash to put us all into confusion at the same time planning a one world government which is already happening (the un). In my case I did something which to didn't seem right. I had to question and along the line I found out that the gods doesn't know or hear what we think in our mind except we say it out. Enki couldn't give me answer to a question I asked and yet he claimed omni this and that.
I started listening to my self alas I have been used. But before I found out I have been connected to some world leaders. Would have loved to continue but here is a simple way to find out if it's the truth am saying even mellin has already given a tips where he said keep your two hands in front of you and direct this question to your inner self by asking ur two hands to form a mudra for either activating a chakra or for healing any disease or virus.. Definitely ur hands must join...
You can now use that method to ask your hand to clap if you are on the right path. Or come down if you r not and watch what happen... I believe nmellin already knew this cos I find him to be a sharp thinker that's why he left....

Now my inner voice guided me on how to denounce and be free.
Simply go into a garden or field or any land u can see leaves and tress or plants barefooted and ask the mother goddess of earth to de-associate you from anything you have committed yourself to. That you are ready to build your spiritual life alone with no one's help and that she should protect you from all these beings trying to manipulate and use you.. Trust me you will either be brought down or you will start vomiting a white substance. Anything they have done to enslave u will leave asap. I have been there and ever sincw then I have been free knowing am a God.

REMEMBER 1 year out there is 3600years here. Does that mean anything to you. We are evolving faster than them and they don't like it. In actual sense we are powerful than them only when you have raised your kundalini.. Mellin already dropped how easy you can activate all your chakras by asking your hand to form a mudra for activating a particular chakra.. First open the first 5 chakra after which you can raise the kundalini which will be at the 6th chakra till it opens and reaches the 7th...this is the easiest way. If you want to know if am telling the truth after reading this ask urself if what I posted is true by asking your hand to clap. Or u can still connect to nature and ask thru pendulum... Thank me later..

And mellin if based on my assumption what I said is exactly what happened to you, you don't have to feel sorry. One of the characteristics of air elements people is letting out what they know. They hardly keep information to themselves and I hope it will push you to come back here and tell them the truth...

I never wanted to stick around here but I will in order to help anyone. But there are too many kids here who have been brainwashed beyond repair and am allergic to insults

There is a universal law of freewill which states that no entity should interfere in ones life except that person invites and allow the entity.. You calling upon a God has invited that God to use you and manipulate you. You no more owns your life and now is time for you to tell that entity to leave trust me they will never come back cos if they do they have broke the law and will be dealt with... And another thing when we have sex during orgasm it shoots like a rocket out in the universe which they feed on that energy.

I will be taking questions from reasonable people who wishes to be free...

Lastly they need you to survive and not the other way round. Know who you are and don't help them destroy the earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow!!! I'm blown away... very very incisive.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Wow wow wow... Mellin I have been in this part and along the line I found out I was just been used it was then I found out that we humans are more powerful than the gods and they don't want us to know. I believe why mellin deactivated was because he has found out what's really going on judging from what I have read here mellin is daring guy that will not stop till he gets his answers...I mingled with entities out there and all they want is someone to use to break a certain code they are looking for and it's in we humans. The moment they get this code it's game over for us.

The universe is feminine and not masculine and they will never tell you that. I guess mellin found out cos in my case they came offering me technologies and power to rule earth then another voice (my voice) started telling I was been used. Already I was dedicated and the dedication halted my kundalini from raising. Not knowing I was been manipulated by enki. No doubt enki is the primordial God of human race but he has his own agenda. All of them are looking for one thing and once they get it they will use us to mutiny the mother goddess of the universe. They know who the supreme creator of all is and they will never tell u. Cos we came directly from her. The mother goddess gave birth to enki... Every books yall has been written is been done by alliance formed by different races of aliens and they are using our government to enforce it on us.

The so called Jesus that came was enki, but Jesus wasn't the name he beard when he came. Every God we know to be supreme according to religions is Enki... All ba wash to put us all into confusion at the same time planning a one world government which is already happening (the un). In my case I did something which to didn't seem right. I had to question and along the line I found out that the gods doesn't know or hear what we think in our mind except we say it out. Enki couldn't give me answer to a question I asked and yet he claimed omni this and that.
I started listening to my self alas I have been used. But before I found out I have been connected to some world leaders. Would have loved to continue but here is a simple way to find out if it's the truth am saying even mellin has already given a tips where he said keep your two hands in front of you and direct this question to your inner self by asking ur two hands to form a mudra for either activating a chakra or for healing any disease or virus.. Definitely ur hands must join...
You can now use that method to ask your hand to clap if you are on the right path. Or come down if you r not and watch what happen... I believe nmellin already knew this cos I find him to be a sharp thinker that's why he left....

Simply go into a garden or field or any land u can see leaves and tress or plants barefooted and ask the mother goddess of earth to de-associate you from anything you have committed yourself to. That you are ready to build your spiritual life alone with no one's help and that she should protect you from all these beings trying to manipulate and use you.. Trust me you will either be brought down or you will start vomiting a white substance. Anything they have done to enslave u will leave asap. I have been there and ever sincw then I have been free knowing am a God.

REMEMBER 1 year out there is 3600years here. Does that mean anything to you. We are evolving faster than them and they don't like it. In actual sense we are powerful than them only when you have raised your kundalini.. Mellin already dropped how easy you can activate all your chakras by asking your hand to form a mudra for activating a particular chakra.. First open the first 5 chakra after which you can raise the kundalini which will be at the 6th chakra till it opens and reaches the 7th...this is the easiest way. If you want to know if am telling the truth after reading this ask urself if what I posted is true by asking your hand to clap. Or u can still connect to nature and ask thru pendulum... Thank me later..

And mellin if based on my assumption what I said is exactly what happened to you, you don't have to feel sorry. One of the characteristics of air elements people is letting out what they know. They hardly keep information to themselves and I hope it will push you to come back here and tell them the truth...

I never wanted to stick around here but I will in order to help anyone. But there are too many kids here who have been brainwashed beyond repair and am allergic to insults

There is a universal law of freewill which states that no entity should interfere in ones life except that person invites and allow the entity.. You calling upon a God has invited that God to use you and manipulate you. You no more owns your life and now is time for you to tell that entity to leave trust me they will never come back cos if they do they have broke the law and will be dealt with... And another thing when we have sex during orgasm it shoots like a rocket out in the universe which they feed on that energy.

Lastly they need you to survive and not the other way round. Know who you are and don't help them destroy the earth

If there is universal law to govern the order of things then surely something governs man as well? What is it? Mother earth? Then what is the purpose of gods? What are we here for? Please start from the beginning, if you could.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Done with reading every posts here... A wise person will find out what's exactly going on between chalantmike and mellin... This two humans are been used to gather information. The race of et with chalantmike felt mellin is ahead so they felt using deception will get mellin to reveal what he knows by sharing in this thread And mellin on the other side with his own race of et beings let him know what's going on and for him to be careful sharing what he knows....

Both of you are been played here. And I see some power tussle going on between the two. If am to judge chalantmike is no were in match with mellin but what prevented mellin from doing it maybe is the promise he made never to hurt human. He was called master of all magician for nothing. And his mother who gave birth to enki is the mother goddess who thought enki all he knows...

So when it comes to who is most powerful between chalantmike and mellin, I give it to mellin.. My opinion tho.

Things are complicated in this world. And we are been used and their plans are working out that's because we are aiding them not knowing it...

Next month I will be 64 and I have known what I know for 33years no.

You see those trees in front of your house, office, schools go and hug those trees for at least 2 mins or more after which you say thank you. Those trees absorb every negative energy you might have accumulated for the day even your sickness and diseases, virus etc...
I call it connecting to nature. I have thought many people and they are just doing fine... And I read somewhere mellin said he made an elixir of life from herbs which he was later told it can only make human last few hundred years but the one from them is immortality for sure... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mellin my son and you believed them. They aren't happy you discovered such and they must have made you destroy what you discovered... If what am feeling right now is true son you have it in you and it's time to get back and get those herbs and roots back that's if they haven't tampered you enough not to remember all you discovered... Imagine what your discovery would have done to the real humans not the et that has possessed a human body.

23years and no elder to guide you? I don't know what you have become or becoming but if you are reading this it's a very bad news to them and a good news to you and every humans here on earth.

Don't give up son. Do wwhat you got to do and kill FEAR cos that's what they will try to use and bring g you down. I have been there to see what they can do but the moment you kill that FEAR in you nothing", I repeat nothing can stop or harm you..

And if what my mind is telling me is the truth you already know what to do to protect your loved ones cos they will try to use them, manipulate them to harm or kill you but I strongly believe you can't fall for such thing.

My last word to you(BE STRONG)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
chinasing:

If there is universal law to govern the order of things then surely something governs man as well? What is it? Mother earth? Then what is the purpose of gods? What are we here for? Please start from the beginning, if you could.
nothing governs man. We are soul that came from the mother goddess to evolve and create. We are part of the universe.

Lemme break things down to your understanding. First we are here to experience life and to create and we are from orion. And we are supposed to return or stay back here if we wish. Now 1 year to 3600 years you already have done the maths.. would have given you the answers you want but then they are watching and reading this and I might be given them hints on where to search from. So I will advise you to ask your soul the question, it will tell you and keep it to yourself whatever answer you get. They ccan't see or read through your mind..

And if I ask you what gender is the the creator I bet you will say masculine but no its feminine.

They don't want you to know that's why almost the stories of gods you have read indicts only male gods. Why are the female gods not talked so much about.

The lost book of enki which I read if you look deeper you will find out that the man given those stories was abducted. And the book ain't complete. It's all part of the game. If you want to learn the truth burn and throw every books around you and learn from within. The answers are already in there.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Latiffjohn:
Done with reading every posts here... A wise person will find out what's exactly going on between chalantmike and mellin... This two humans are been used to gather information. The race of et with chalantmike felt mellin is ahead so they felt using deception will get mellin to reveal what he knows by sharing in this thread And mellin on the other side with his own race of et beings let him know what's going on and for him to be careful sharing what he knows....

Both of you are been played here. And I see some power tussle going on between the two. If am to judge chalantmike is no were in match with mellin but what prevented mellin from doing it maybe is the promise he made never to hurt human. He was called master of all magician for nothing. And his mother who gave birth to enki is the mother goddess who thought enki all he knows...

So when it comes to who is most powerful between chalantmike and mellin, I give it to mellin.. My opinion tho.

Things are complicated in this world. And we are been used and their plans are working out that's because we are aiding them not knowing it...

Next month I will be 64 and I have known what I know for 33years no.

You see those trees in front of your house, office, schools go and hug those trees for at least 2 mins or more after which you say thank you. Those trees absorb every negative energy you might have accumulated for the day even your sickness and diseases, virus etc...
I call it connecting to nature. I have thought many people and they are just doing fine... And I read somewhere mellin said he made an elixir of life from herbs which he was later told it can only make human last few hundred years but the one from them is immortality for sure... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mellin my son and you believed them. They aren't happy you discovered such and they must have made you destroy what you discovered... If what am feeling right now is true son you have it in you and it's time to get back and get those herbs and roots back that's if they haven't tampered you enough not to remember all you discovered... Imagine what your discovery would have done to the real humans not the et that has possessed a human body.

23years and no elder to guide you? I don't know what you have become or becoming but if you are reading this it's a very bad news to them and a good news to you and every humans here on earth.

Don't give up son. Do wwhat you got to do and kill FEAR cos that's what they will try to use and bring g you down. I have been there to see what they can do but the moment you kill that FEAR in you nothing", I repeat nothing can stop or harm you..

And if what my mind is telling me is the truth you already know what to do to protect your loved ones cos they will try to use them, manipulate them to harm or kill you but I strongly believe you can't fall for such thing.

My last word to you(BE STRONG)

in all my years of dealing with the occult, specifically on nairaland have never met anyone as gullible as merlin is honestly, his clueless and naive, stop throwing mystism @ me, AM NOT YHUR MATE. MERLIN KNOWS NOTHING ONLY RECKLESS FORMING.

And you mister man sound like your off your meds, is it me or you sound like merlin.

WELCOME BACK MERLIN, WHAT HAPPENED YOU COULDNT HANDLE ALL THE ATTENTION FROM YOUR PREVIOUS MONIKER, TOO MANY UNFULFIED PROMISES AND MOUTH MAKING I SEE.

BRO THATS LOW CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT JUST TO PRAISE YOURSELF. TOO LOW BRO.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 25, 2015
The comical and theathric eccentricity is so you merlin, you should change the pattern you write and sound Merlin, you have almost fairy tale form of writing about mystic stuff, you always make sound like its a story with happy, a sort of emm POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW kinda way, you make esoteric sound like a joke.
#always.

Laffitijohn my ass. Dont witj your enki phase i guess.

Have seen it all on nairaland nigga, goshap, goshen, koshen etc they all came and went as far as occultism and religion is concern. Am still here and not going any where.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2015
@ Chalantmike, why do you even come to this post? All you do is point fingers and judge, why can't you give us something beneficial and enlighten us, instead of all your negativity. Why are you so concerned with what Mellin did or didn't do, did you at least trty to open your third eye, or your judgmental mind couldn't comprehend? Please no one is forcing you to be here and some of us want to know the truth once and for all and not get distracted from all the negativity being spewed from you.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2015
chalantmike:
in all my years of dealing with the occult, specifically on nairaland have never met anyone as gullible as merlin is honestly, his clueless and naive, stop throwing mystism @ me, AM NOT YHUR MATE. MERLIN KNOWS NOTHING ONLY RECKLESS FORMING.

And you mister man sound like your off your meds, is it me or you sound like merlin.

WELCOME BACK MERLIN, WHAT HAPPENED YOU COULDNT HANDLE ALL THE ATTENTION FROM YOUR PREVIOUS MONIKER, TOO MANY UNFULFIED PROMISES AND MOUTH MAKING I SEE.

BRO THATS LOW CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT JUST TO PRAISE YOURSELF. TOO LOW BRO.
have in mind am not here for games. Never liked this forum due to its childish acts from people but I was pushed by all I read here to register and air my view ... Was searching for an information on Google and somehow stumbled on this page....

Keep your ego down, have a rethink and know what you are into. The choice is all yours, ain't forcing no one
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Latiffjohn:
have in mind am not here for games. Never liked this forum due to its childish acts from people but I was pushed by all I read here to register and air my view ... Was searching for an information on Google and somehow stumbled on this page....

Keep your ego down, have a rethink and know what you are into. The choice is all yours
i sent you a pm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Smartoscope007(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
jumainsexy:

Only those with spiritual eyes will be able to see it. smiley
can yOu lend me your spiritual eyes wanna check it out........
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
chinasing:
@ Chalantmike, why do you even come to this post? All you do is point fingers and judge, why can't you give us something beneficial and enlighten us, instead of all your negativity. Why are you so concerned with what Mellin did or didn't do, did you at least trty to open your third eye, or your judgmental mind couldn't comprehend? Please no one is forcing you to be here and some of us want to know the truth once and for all and not get distracted from all the negativity being spewed from you.
Free that fool bro...
His excuse before was that he was being mentioned, and that's why he keeps coming back.
Now,nobody mentioned him ,and the idíot is here again.
The rêtard can't just stay away!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by CHARLOE(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
redvektor:
Just imagine, a hole creator of this universe came
here on earth,walked on sea,rose many dead
people,got killed and rose up and no other nations
heard of him except isreal?.
Food 4 tot! If only xtians will free their minds of fear n reason from an unbiased point of view, dey will c d truth staring dem right in d face!
If a man walked on water, raise d dead, healed d sick etc his story will travel far n wide all over d world, people will travel from far to c him, monuments, coins, relics etc will b made in his memory. Great Greek. Roman writers will write about him. But unfortunately, d only evidence such a person ever existed can only be found on d pages of d biblebible! Think, think, THINK! As a xtian, I did research trying to find proofs Jesus came n walked d face of d earth, but up till now am still searching. Plz if any1 has proofs outside d bible, Jesus of d bible walked d face of d earth, post it here.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
philfearon:

Free that fool bro...
His excuse before was that he was being mentioned, and that's why he keeps coming back.
Now,nobody mentioned him ,and the idíot is here again.
The rêtard can't just stay away!
na actually was looking to track down a long tym followed topic, imagine my surprise Merlin moniker has been deactivated, i was like "wtdafuck".

Dont worry i dont intend to stay, just saw one or two misconception about the bible i needed to clear *thats all*

Guy i hardly insult people, reason is if i hardly find someone who insults better than i do,
#i no insult you, so broz no insult me.

Act no a man.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015
redvektor:
Just imagine, a hole creator of this universe came
here on earth,walked on sea,rose many dead
people,got killed and rose up and no other nations
heard of him except isreal?.
information dissimination, diffusion "which ever word you tend to use". You cant compare the way information spread back then and now, of cause only iseral would hear/witness him, Jesus did no come to perform magick but to establish faith, the work of God, fulfil the scripture. It was the job of the Disciples to spread the testament "testimony" as witness of christ on earth.

#even in 21st century, the rate of information dissimination, is not lightening, theres still a difference from sender to receiver.

If you were asked what is going on in the roman Catholic church, i doubt yhu would know.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Latiffjohn:

Hmmm.. Mellin, blackroots really talked sense into your skull..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sir Latiffjohn, in case you aint Mellin. What's your view on blackroots, also, if Enki is to be denounced, what about the Knowledge he shared with Mellin? The Meditation techniques and all that? Is it the case of give to caeser what belongs to caeser? Also how do we get other spiritual knowledge? Inner Self? What's your view on the third eye activation. Lemme stop here for now.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
CHARLOE:

Food 4 tot! If only xtians will free their minds of fear n reason from an unbiased point of view, dey will c d truth staring dem right in d face!
If a man walked on water, raise d dead, healed d sick etc his story will travel far n wide all over d world, people will travel from far to c him, monuments, coins, relics etc will b made in his memory. Great Greek. Roman writers will write about him. But unfortunately, d only evidence such a person ever existed can only be found on d pages of d biblebible! Think, think, THINK! As a xtian, I did research trying to find proofs Jesus came n walked d face of d earth, but up till now am still searching. Plz if any1 has proofs outside d bible, Jesus of d bible walked d face of d earth, post it here.

Go and read about Josephus. Titus Flavius Josephus was a first century Roman-Jewish historian who wrote about Christ, early Christianity and even John the Baptist. Google is your friend. Please free yourself from ignorance.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
chalantmike:
na actually was looking to track down a long tym followed topic, imagine my surprise Merlin moniker has been deactivated, i was like "wtdafuck".

Dont worry i dont intend to stay, just saw one or two misconception about the bible i needed to clear *thats all*

Guy i hardly insult people, reason is if i hardly find someone who insults better than i do,
#i no insult you, so broz no insult me.

Act no a man.
The Bible Defender!
Isn't clear where your allegiance lay since the beginning of ur comments here!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
chalantmike:
The comical and theathric eccentricity is so you merlin, you should change the pattern you write and sound Merlin, you have almost fairy tale form of writing about mystic stuff, you always make sound like its a story with happy, a sort of emm POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW kinda way, you make esoteric sound like a joke.
#always.

Laffitijohn my ass. Dont witj your enki phase i guess.

Have seen it all on nairaland nigga, goshap, goshen, koshen etc they all came and went as far as occultism and religion is concern. Am still here and not going any where.
Drew the same conclusion when I read Latiffjohn's post and noticed he registered yesterday. I knew it was just a matter of time before some smart Alec spots it . You can fool some people all the time but cannot fool all the people sometime.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
chalantmike:
information dissimination, diffusion "which ever word you tend to use". You cant compare the way information spread back then and now, of cause only iseral would hear/witness him, Jesus did no come to perform magick but to establish faith, the work of God, fulfil the scripture. It was the job of the Disciples to spread the testament "testimony" as witness of christ on earth.

#even in 21st century, the rate of information dissimination, is not lightening, theres still a difference from sender to receiver.

If you were asked what is going on in the roman Catholic church, i doubt yhu would know.
This is like the most ignorant post of all!
G,nobody knew the silly biblical Jesus apart from the bible writers themselves...
If you will use ur brain for once,you will realize that mofo is a fraud..
nigga was born..
Dedicated..
Suddenly 12yrs old and all wise..
Nigga resurfaced again when he was 30yrs.
Dude Used almost a year to garner followers.
Suddenly dude is crucified @33yrs of age..
Only an illusionist will believe this childish bullshít..
Even novel writers leave enough details to make their story believable!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
JILCOM:

Go and read about Josephus. Titus Flavius Josephus was a first century Roman-Jewish historian who wrote about Christ, early Christianity and even John the Baptist. Google is your friend. Please free yourself from ignorance.
This retård is still here..
Of all the historians alive then,only one person wrote of him even as popular as he is?
You need to have ur head re-examined..Your case as many others have stated here in the past is one of delusion and blindness!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

Viewing this topic: Emmanuelcompute(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.