Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (220389 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gists: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
@Mellin
You said I should try chakra balancing. I have read a few things about chakra and have considered it in the past. But I noticed some correlation between chakra and other psychic abilities.
What is the relationship between chakra balance and kundalini and opening of the 3rd? Is it possible to accidentally open the 3rd eye or waik kunda while balancing the chakras?
Personally, I'd rather wait till when my time is up on this planet to lift the veil and see other entities from other dimensions (i.e 3rd eye opened). so if balancing chakra come with those psychic powers, then I will just ditch it for now.
I just want a steady flow of divine wisdom or guidance, not power or wealth.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Mellin:
[s]close ur smelling mouth if u have no important thing to say...

Who says the sun movement is been control by anyone? So if one's field is genetics he has no right to try other fields to see what comes out of it?he created night and day I guess that's genetics and not science? He is master of all magics, hope magic to u means genetics too? Ur posts disgust me really and I feel like puking anytime I read ur posts here.. U know nothing about science so shut the Bleep up and practice ur religious belief while the brain ones make cool things to better their lives and that if humanity and nature

Be a pepper seller and remain there the rest of ur miserable life not trying other means to improve ur financial status...

Ophy toto stop making fool of urself.... Get a life[/s]

All I see is a frustrated fvck tired of convincing mr gist. Try harder man and stop making fool of yourself.

I hereby end this discussion. Keep hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
ophy:

All I see is a frustrated fvck tired of convincing mr gist. Try harder man and stop making fool of yourself.

I hereby end this discussion. Keep hallucinating.

pls na, stop derailing... I believe u can stay away from Mellin's thread, I'm sure of dat so pls do d needful....
me don't like wat u n ur likes are doing on dis thread but wat can I do? can't throw e-punches else...

pls, kindly stay away, if not for anything, for dignity's sake na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Help us beg them abeg, make them stop derailing. We need no Jesus followers in here
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls I want everyone reading this now to go black root page on fb there is a video I want every one to watch... So that we all can see the effects of positive or negative words on things around us talk more of our fellow humans...

Rice was used as an experiment to in the video where a container of rice was told I love u and it kept living and alive, another was told I hate u u it died and became rotten.... All was said a the same time.... Watch it then after u can go as far as looking someone in face to curse that person or utter negative words to people around u or even ur kids at any slightest provoke

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
edogho:

pls na, stop derailing... I believe u can stay away from Mellin's thread, I'm sure of dat so pls do d needful....
me don't like wat u n ur likes are doing on dis thread but wat can I do? can't throw e-punches else...

pls, kindly stay away, if not for anything, for dignity's sake na

guy no b him first insult himself... members siding their pastors. so pls do me a favour... shut d fvck up nd keep scrolling.. no offence.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Old news.. The fig tree experiment has been there for ages.. the bible.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by femostic6: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Merlin ,i wanna open my third eye i want u to guide me nd tell me all nid to knw about the third eye and d side effects
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
share the link..

Mellin:
Pls I want everyone reading this now to go black root page on fb there is a video I want every one to watch... So that we all can see the effects of positive or negative words on things around us talk more of our fellow humans...

Rice was used as an experiment to in the video where a container of rice was told I love u and it kept living and alive, another was told I hate u u it died and became rotten.... All was said a the same time.javascript:void(0);... Watch it then after u can go as far as looking someone in face to curse that person or utter negative words to people around u or even ur kids at any slightest provoke
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
you have to read this thread from the beginning.. it was stated there.. he might summarize for you anyway..

femostic6:
Merlin ,i wanna open my third eye i want u to guide me nd tell me all nid to knw about the third eye and d side effects
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by gists: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
femostic6:
Read peoples positive and negative experiences and decide to go for it if you feel comfortable with it
http://in5d.com/awakening-the-third-eye-be-careful-what-you-wish-for/
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
the blackroot science, is this the book u guys re talking about?? abi another one dey??

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ophy:

guy no b him first insult himself... members siding their pastors. so pls do me a favour... shut d fvck up nd keep scrolling.. no offence.

Dis guy jus made me angry, I wish u're close by so I'll punch ur mumu head.

so u don't like as I'm begging u?
something is really wrong wif u...

I won't say nada on dis, but if dem born u well, give me ur addy or request for mine cos u just don't know who u're talking to... I'll record our fight, upload on YouTube and post link here... u're really foolish to talk to me like dat especially as I beg u n ur likes reach...
some crazy fool is really controlling u..Wetin I talk wey bad? can't u n ur likes just stay away from Mellin's thread?

I don't make threats to cast spells on ppl, but I go use hand beat nonsense out of u, even ur god no go fit save u... dare to give me ur addy or request for mine...
been long I spar wif someone, but many of u eeeediots on dis thread need physical bashing before u'll av sense...

e-punch me again if u're d coward I perceive u to b or request for my addy or just drop urs...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
edogho:

I won't say nada on dis, but if dem born u well, give me ur addy or request for mine cos u just don't know who u're talking to... I'll record our fight, upload on YouTube and post link here... u're really foolish to talk to me like dat especially as I beg u n ur likes reach...
some crazy fool is really controlling u..Wetin I talk wey bad? can't u n ur likes just stay away from Mellin's thread?

I don't make threats to cast spells on ppl, but I go use hand beat nonsense out of u, even ur god no go fit save u... dare to give me ur addy or request for mine...
been long I spar wif someone, but many of u eeeediots on dis thread need physical bashing before u'll av sense...

e-punch me again if u're d coward I perceive u to b or request for my addy or just drop urs...

So, does this depict Love?

Life is love and love is life.

Make una retrace una steps. I understand it won't be easy though but I believe nothing is impossible.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
@samsard this is in response to what you pointed out about Paul in my earlier post...

Open thy heart and carefully read:

2 Pet 3:15-17
15 "And regard the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as also our dear brother Paul wrote to you, according to the wisdom given to him,
16 speaking of these things in all his letters. Some things in these letters are hard to understand, things the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they also do to the rest of the scriptures.
17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard that you do not get led astray by the error of these unprincipled men and fall from your firm grasp on the truth."

1 Cor 2:11-15
11 "For who among men knows the things of a man except the man's spirit within him? So too, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things that are freely given to us by God.
13 And we speak about these things, not with words taught us by human wisdom, but with those taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people.
14 The unbeliever does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him. And he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 The one who is spiritual discerns all things, yet he himself is understood by no one."

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
edogho:

Agberuu go hug transformer.. Tout

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
chai! Christians can be so annoying. I just don't know why they wouldn't mind their fuc.king business. angry
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
lol. Old cargo. U no dey shame sey u sef beg me for d pdf too. Hehehe. Mellin dis na d second aturu wey u no suppose answer again as its clear he knows nothing. Na only to dey beg pdf him know. U go beg tire.

Una see as he wan use style style collect my shamanism book.

I won't give u. Go ask ur grandmaster to direct u. If at all u join anything.

D only reason u support wat u support is cos u are a beaaast and u are comfortable wit d book cos it satisfies ur thirst for blood.

U subscribe to being a blood sucking, malicious, paedophilous, child eating, bitter ugly slave. So am nt surprised u are down d hole. Remain der in ur comfort. While u are at it, take a peek at ur self in a mirror and see how hideous u look cos u av been starved of blood for long.

Hiannnn, na Pdf wey you send to people you come turn around dey use abuse them so? So if I beg you food com get small quanta with you na so you go use the rice you give me sing fuji music? Not cool at all. Abeg try adjust small. Say peiple ask you no be thing of pride. No book wey person find wey dem nor fit find online na. Haba, small small brother.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
0079jaBond:
@samsard this is in response to what you pointed out about Paul in my earlier post...

Open thy heart and carefully read:

2 Pet 3:15-17
15 "And regard the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as also our dear brother Paul wrote to you, according to the wisdom given to him,
16 speaking of these things in all his letters. Some things in these letters are hard to understand, things the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they also do to the rest of the scriptures.
17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard that you do not get led astray by the error of these unprincipled men and fall from your firm grasp on the truth."

1 Cor 2:11-15
11 "For who among men knows the things of a man except the man's spirit within him? So too, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things that are freely given to us by God.
13 And we speak about these things, not with words taught us by human wisdom, but with those taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people.
14 The unbeliever does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him. And he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 The one who is spiritual discerns all things, yet he himself is understood by no one."

Summary please
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
ophy:

Agberuu go hug transformer.. Tout

gringrin cowardgrin

pls na, I know u are free to do as u like, but, pls live n let live

not all will subscribe to ur path, but know dat in all its diversity, nature is perfect...

I'm a boxer, I feed by beating ppl n others do beat me too cos I'm nt yet d best, but u, I dnt understand (if u get any serious work or knowledge to share, gih me or any who needs it)

if u had any dignity, u wouldn't av called me d names u called me, plus as I respect u reach, not minding d possibility dat u might b younger..
u're not Christ like in any way n u should b ashamed of calling ursef a Christian... plus it's d last I'll answer u on here

come face me if u got balls (I doubt dat though)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin Funny.. Meekness no b weakness.. christlike, i hear

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
jumainsexy:
chai! Christians can be so annoying. I just don't know why they wouldn't mind their fuc.king business. angry

Ladysexy. Whatssup
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
samsard:
Summary please

Each word or verse/chapter in the Bible can't be understood by man's wisdom.
To understand the things of God, you must seek to have the Spirit of God to guide you. You can do this by conscious reading, studying and meditating of the Bible.

Ever wondered why Jesus spoke more in parables than common knowledge?
The things of God are mysteries to the ordinary man, hence such man looks for other means (evil) to advance his own course.
But the mysteries of God can be revealed to those who diligently seek him in truth and spirit, and are ready to wait upon Him.

However, the mysteries of the Kingdom of God are very innumerable and no man can know it all, yet you won't be short of knowing them, if only you will ask wholeheartedly.

Hope that helps...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2015
femostic6:
the only side effects in opening the 3rd eye is fear which Is caused by a blocked or closed solar plexus chakra.... For Easy opening the first 5 chakra must activate first for easy flow if energy to the 3rd eye.. I posted the methods here...

And above all u must dedicate to be protected from the astral beings who will want to torment u to stop u from unleashing ur higher self..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2015
delishpot:

Hiannnn, na Pdf wey you send to people you come turn around dey use abuse them so? So if I beg you food com get small quanta with you na so you go use the rice you give me sing fuji music? Not cool at all. Abeg try adjust small. Say peiple ask you no be thing of pride. No book wey person find wey dem nor fit find online na. Haba, small small brother.

u gats no worry. Na jab I just dey jab dat guy. D matter don end sha. If u check all my posts u go kno sey I no dey like dat. Posts of dat day go tell u sey all I did was to prevent d guy frm commenting on d thread. So far, d guy never comment. I no post dat comment to spite anybody. I no even call names sef. Brother abi sister, d matter don end. Make we leave like dat
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
u gats no worry. Na jab I just dey jab dat guy. D matter don end sha. If u check all my posts u go kno sey I no dey like dat. Posts of dat day go tell u sey all I did was to prevent d guy frm commenting on d thread. So far, d guy never comment. I no post dat comment to spite anybody. I no even call names sef. Brother abi sister, d matter don end. Make we leave like dat

Ok Sir, No yawa.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
ophy:
how can one whose field is in genetics control the sun's movement he didn't create. food for thought.
Bro, please brief me about satan work on genetics. i have seen some comments here about it but no details.
Brief....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
0079jaBond:

Each word or verse/chapter in the Bible can't be understood by man's wisdom.
To understand the things of God, you must seek to have the Spirit of God to guide you. You can do this by conscious reading, studying and meditating of the Bible.

Ever wondered why Jesus spoke more in parables than common knowledge?
The things of God are mysteries to the ordinary man, hence such man looks for other means (evil) to advance his own course.
But the mysteries of God can be revealed to those who diligently seek him in truth and spirit, and are ready to wait upon Him.

However, the mysteries of the Kingdom of God are very innumerable and no man can know it all, yet you won't be short of knowing them, if only you will ask wholeheartedly.

Hope that helps...
Don't you think these 'mysteries' (supposing they exist) have been kept for too long?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
edogho:

what is addy bro?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
samsard:
Don't you think these 'mysteries' (supposing they exist) have been kept for too long?
When a man tries to move faster than his shadow, he gets caught up or entangled in more misery.

Bro, if you read my comment very well, you'd see where I said that the mysteries are not hidden from those who diligently seek Him.

It is when people try to go off the track in fellowshipping with God that they become tired and exposed to outside forces.

There is a Will of God principle in the Kingdom of God, and unless that is understood and appreciated, we'd all be running around like headless chickens. Or haven't we already?

May God's will be done. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
0079jaBond:

When a man tries to move faster than his shadow, he gets caught up or entangled in more misery.

Bro, if you read my comment very well, you'd see where I said that the mysteries are not hidden from those who diligently seek Him.

It is when people try to go off the track in fellowshipping with God that they become tired and exposed to outside forces.

There is a Will of God principle in the Kingdom of God, and unless that is understood and appreciated, we'd all be running around like headless chickens. Or haven't we already?

May God's will be done. Shalom

Sounds like a ploy to enslave people and keep them in perpetual dependence on something that will never come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.