Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1062440 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Gracias. Surely, the grant is here

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Stanleyelege:

My agent said the 2500 is a deposit for masters programme which is to commence next year i.e 17th JULY 2017 to JULY 2018.

I am going for a PGD programme which is a gateway to the masters programme.JULY 17TH 2016- JULY 2017

I have paid for my PGD tuition deposit and also for OSCH. But she is saying that the school might not release my coE. She said the decision became necessary after they discovered some intl students discontinue their programme after completion of PGD.

I am unhappy with the recent news. I have told my agent to write the sch that i dont understand what they re saying.

You have to pay bro else your Coe will not be release I was once in that same shoe too...I got offer for diploma and bachelor but my bachelor start 2017 and they ask me to pay for it cos it was a double offer...after much writing and explanation to them I was offered to pay 50% of the money.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016

eyyyah... so how did u settle it eventually?

@Franzeez send in your transcript again with detail message with all the information he asked of put them in your email and the 28days means you have to do it before 28days
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats bro!!!
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

I'm happy to inform you that my golden mail has arrived just now.

And I thank u all for your advice and your contribution on this platform.

Full details of the journey will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats you made it.

Contact iomaustralia fast fast for the cheapest fare to your destination.

shinerpoly:
Dear all,

I'm happy to inform you that my golden mail has arrived just now.

And I thank u all for your advice and your contribution on this platform.

Full details of the journey will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
All d glory belongs to God.My visa just landed no

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
All d glory belongs to God.My visa just landed now

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
@lodded congratulations. Another good news, am a prophet o. Hahahahab
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
lodded:

Felicitations.
please when did you submit at TLS.
Perhaps a breakdown will be fine. From submission, arrival at Pretoria. Medicals, etc.

Cc: Shinerpoly
We await yours too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
oobidike:
@lodded congratulations. Another good news, am a prophet o. Hahahahab
Yaga!
Prophet oobidike. . .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats @lodded.

Please let's share the details simultaneously while dropping the good news, it goes a long way to help those who are waiting for their grants. God bless us all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dear all,

I appreciate your gesture of extending your congratulation wishes to me, God bless you all.

Here are details of my visa processing stages.

I front loaded my medical and it was done on 31th of May 2016 and visa application was submitted on 1st of June 2016, but I got to know through visa grant notification letter that lodgment was made on 14th of June.

Yesterday 22nd of June 2016, I got visa grant notification letter that my visa has been granted.

Below are list of documents I submitted with my visa application:

(1) certified copy of my passport
(2) certified copies of my school certificates/qualification, including transcripts.
(3) certified copies of previous job offered letters (4 recent offer letters out of 6)
(4) certified copy of marriage certificate
(5) certified copy of daughter birth certificate.
(6) certified copy of my birth certificate
(7) copy of eCoE, OSHC
(cool certified copy of polio vaccination
(9) 4 passport sized photograph

Additional documents

Certificate of service recognition from PAN
(Peugeot Automobile Nigeria)

Certificate of outstanding performance during CCNA training in India

Certificate of my company Incorporation, attached with company article of memorandum, copy of CAC form that indicates list of directors (Myself & my wife) with total share capital allocated to each of directors.

A reasonable SOP ( statement of purpose) of 2 pages only

And finally I prayed to God for His favor upon my visa application

Good luck to those are still expecting their visa grants.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm just saw online dat the Australian dollar is now 210 naira... Last week it was just 147...wats really happening... Na wa oh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

I appreciate your gesture of extending your congratulation wishes to me, God bless you all.

Here are details of my visa processing stages.

I front loaded my medical and it was done on 31th of May 2016 and visa application was submitted on 1st of July 2016, but I got to know through visa grant notification letter that lodgment was made on 14th of July.

Yesterday 22nd of July 2016, I got visa grant notification letter that my visa has been granted.

Below are list of documents I submitted with my visa application:

(1) certified copy of my passport
(2) certified copies of my school certificates/qualification, including transcripts.
(3) certified copies of previous job offered letters (4 recent offer letters out of 6)
(4) certified copy of marriage certificate
(5) certified copy of daughter birth certificate.
(6) certified copy of my birth certificate
(7) copy of eCoE, OSHC
(cool certified copy of polio vaccination
(9) 4 passport sized photograph

Additional documents

Certificate of service recognition from PAN
(Peugeot Automobile Nigeria)

Certificate of outstanding performance during CCNA training in India

Certificate of my company Incorporation, attached with company article of memorandum, copy of CAC form that indicates list of directors (Myself & my wife) with total share capital allocated to each of directors.

A reasonable SOP ( statement of purpose) of 2 pages only

And finally I prayed to God for His favor upon my visa application

Good luck to those are still expecting their visa grants.
Hmmmm, your documents plenty o. But thank God baba showed himself mighty. Guess you meant June not July, the excitement is making you mistake the dates
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
oobidike:

Hmmmm, your documents plenty o. But thank God baba showed himself mighty. Guess you meant June not July, the excitement is making you mistake the dates

Thanks. Sorry d month is June not July
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls for those that have paid tuition fee to Australian skools . At wat exchange rate did u pay?.. How did you go about it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Really not happy over this recent development... Now i am preparing to pay tuition Deposit d Australian dollar has sky rocketed... But u. S dollars is decreasing why isnt aussie dollars doing so too... Tired nd confused
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
shinerpoly:

Thanks. Sorry d month is June not July

Thank you brother.
Your details have provided a preparation platform for me and many others.
Best regards in your endeavours
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
How far have you gone now? I have applied for visa already
bait:

Cogratulations. Pls what agent did you use, because I haven't gotten my admission from WSU since April from my agent.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Applied for visa today
shinerpoly:

Congratulations and be expecting your eCOE.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
jay3012:
Really not happy over this recent development... Now i am preparing to pay tuition Deposit d Australian dollar has sky rocketed... But u. S dollars is decreasing why isnt aussie dollars doing so too... Tired nd confused

Enquire about "Form A" from your bank, that's how most of us paid our fees. I learnt that the process is easier now due to the new CBN policy.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
JewelStone:

Enquiry about "Form A" from your bank, that's how most of us paid our fees. I learnt that the process is easier now due to the new CBN policy.
+ more Expensive NOW
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
lodded:

Congs bro! More grants coming soon, mine inclusive IJN!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
oobidike:

No be small docs u submit o! I'm sure d CO jxt said hmmm abeg dis one can go I can't waste tym on dis bogus stuff jare.... Hhahahahaha congz again bro! Prayer is key people let's kip faith and pray even as we wait and also for one anoda. If God says yes no CO can say No.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cottyekundayo:
+ more Expensive NOW

Yeah it's more expensive now, sadly.

AlvinKem:
No be small docs u submit o! I'm sure d CO jxt said hmmm abeg dis one can go I can't waste tym on dis bogus stuff jare.... Hhahahahaha congz again bro! Prayer is key people let's kip faith and pray even as we wait and also for one anoda. If God says yes no CO can say No.

Lol @bogus, think you're using the wrong word bro. His list of submitted documents is dope tho...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
lodded:

Congrats my brother.....obydike said it naaa!!I'm happy for u.......the Strings of good news will continue IJN, Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
nwankz:

Congrats my brother.....obydike said it naaa!!I'm happy for u.......the Strings of good news will continue IJN, Amen

Amen!!!! Nice summary of processing stage from shinerpoly, we need more of this from other guys that have gotten their grants. This would be very instrumental for future applicants.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
@shinerpoly, have you got your ticket
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
oobidike:
@shinerpoly, have you got your ticket

Not yet because it's expensive now. As @ today Etihad is 432k
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
AlvinKem:

@AlvinKem yes it might be bogus to you and to ur own opinion, but yielded meaningful result @ appropriate time. Remember it took them 6 working days to process my application. If it was bogus u think reasonable people in Pretoria would processed my application without further investigation.

Check dictionary before u apply words that comes to your mind.

Thank u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
shinerpoly:

@AlvinKem yes it might be bogus to you and to ur own opinion, but yielded meaningful result @ appropriate time. Remember it took them 7 days to process my application. If it was bogus u think reasonable people in Pretoria would processed my application without checking further.

Thank u
Na fight?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol no too vex
Bogus to him means something positive
shinerpoly:

@AlvinKem yes it might be bogus to you and to ur own opinion, but yielded meaningful result @ appropriate time. Remember it took them 7 days to process my application. If it was bogus u think reasonable people in Pretoria would processed my application without checking further.

Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.