Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1071502 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
@deleyi20.

Not all SVP Institutions requires Statement of Account. I am so sorry for your refusal, Australian Embassy is not wicked, so you should check your refusal reasons, apply to an SVP institution (don't forget to apply for thesame Course/Program previously applied for) the use the same SOP previously use, then when asked about your previous denial, put yes and write an extra explanatory note outline the refusal reasons and countering then in your write ups and also include a documentary evidence certified and staple it to the explanatory letter. You will progress this time.

deleyi20:

Please i want to know; did you submit Bank Statement through the SVP route??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
For those always asking if SA needs a transit visa, here are 2 links to clear your doubts.

www.southafrica-newyork.net/homeaffairs/transit_visa/html

www.sahc.org.au/visas/Transit_Visa/html
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
atrapon:
Hello wonderful landers,i am keen to embark on advanced diploma admission application under SVP route,,,am a 2'1 BSc holder in chemistry..do i need to apply wit my degree result?..wont they see it as retogressive?.thank you my ogas @ d top
abeg make una help my destiny
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
erictack203:
@deleyi20.

Not all SVP Institutions requires Statement of Account. I am so sorry for your refusal, Australian Embassy is not wicked, so you should check your refusal reasons, apply to an SVP institution (don't forget to apply for thesame Course/Program previously applied for) the use the same SOP previously use, then when asked about your previous denial, put yes and write an extra explanatory note outline the refusal reasons and countering then in your write ups and also include a documentary evidence certified and staple it to the explanatory letter. You will progress this time.

Thank you for always giving me a robust response all the time, I really appreciate. I wasn't refused at the embassy though. I'm just about to start an application. My enquiries are to enlighten me on every necessary information from the postgraduate application to the visa application stage. Thank you my brother.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2015
erictack203:
Australia is an English Country, the list place in Australia is Tasmania, guys in Tasmania are still doing very well, Perth, O'boy nawa for u oooo. Y you go ask like this na?

Accommodation: AUS150-180 weekly

Student Jobs: 20hrs per week @minimum of AUS20 per hour if more than 19yrs of age, less than 19yrs will earn AUS17 and AUS18 respectively.

Opportunities in Perth are splendid, plus it's so beautiful. Weather is: Winter Lowest: 4oC and high 12oC, Summer low 18-21oC and high 25-27oC. A lot of Cool winds and rainfall during springs and Autumn.

I hope I have answered your questions?

Are u in Oz now?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2015
deleyi20:

Please i want to know; did you submit Bank Statement through the SVP route??
Not all SVP Institutions requires Statement of Account.....like erictack203said, check requirements with your school(s).

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hello people,

Student visa processing is not as straightforward as PR processing which I'm much more used to. I intend to help my younger sister secure admission in an Australian university, preferably in NSW in a course with some promise. She is 28 and single with almost 3 years experience as a Customer Service Officer and a first degree in Biology. Please Is it possible to sponsor her for PR later on, when I may have settled successfully? Can an Australian employer obtain a long stay visa? Do you think it's a workable plan?
I've read some posts about TAFE and SVP but I do not understand how they work. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Helpful advice from the house please, Visa lodged at Pretoria on 03 June 2015 under SVP, asked additional document on 12 June 2015 and i replied on the 15 June. I forwarded a query to them and CO replied saying "application is still under assessment". Till now still waiting and my school starts on the 15 of July next week. Pls what do i do friends? Do i still write my CO again or call?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
bossladymo1:

Igbaladun for you o! Perks of being a single guy lol.

Lol yeahh sure.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
You are welcome, just keep asking questions here and you will be guided. Nor worry, e go better.

deleyi20:

Thank you for always giving me a robust response all the time, I really appreciate. I wasn't refused at the embassy though. I'm just about to start an application. My enquiries are to enlighten me on every necessary information from the postgraduate application to the visa application stage. Thank you my brother.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
My Oga, once I enter na you go first know na, I am still waiting for the time to get close to my resumption of my program b4 I apply for my Visa. I got my CoE since April 2015 and my program starts Feb 2016. So I will wait a little b4 I apply like Mrlinobrown Advised.

I will surely inform the house once am granted.

Am Loyal Sir.

ferdimako:

Are u in Oz now?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
She can apply for an Adv Dip program that is proporturnate to her qualification or apply for for Nursing at a higher level.

scrollmeout:
Hello people,

Student visa processing is not as straightforward as PR processing which I'm much more used to. I intend to help my younger sister secure admission in an Australian university, preferably in NSW in a course with some promise. She is 28 and single with almost 3 years experience as a Customer Service Officer and a first degree in Biology. Please Is it possible to sponsor her for PR later on, when I may have settled successfully? Can an Australian employer obtain a long stay visa? Do you think it's a workable plan?
I've read some posts about TAFE and SVP but I do not understand how they work. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cybug: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=bossladymo1 post=35649139][/quote]
Thanks bossladymo1,

Can I write PTE, In place of Ielts?

Plus we don't use payslip in my work place. Can I use tax cert?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cybug: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
NNBB2012:

You will need transcripts for both assessment and immigration. Vet assess requires that transcript should be sent directly from school, and immigration needs certified copy only. If your school could give you a copy before sending it to Vetassess that would be great.

You need to submit evidence of 1yr experience to Vetassess for assessment.
You need evidence of English before assessment. Check if Vetasses requires other test of English.

Thanks NNBB2012,

I spent only 3 years in school, cos i got admitted via direct entry? Do you think i stand a chance of positive response From vetassess? Do you think i should include my IJMB result for better chance?

cc: bossladymo1

Ps: occupation is Economist
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
scrollmeout:
Hello people,

Australia doesn't have family sponsorship without individual merits. U can sponsor her if u live in a region and donate only five points.

She can enrol for nursing if there is will and cash. From there she builds her points.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
erictack203:
My Oga, once I enter na you go first know na, I am still waiting for the time to get close to my resumption of my program b4 I apply for my Visa. I got my CoE since April 2015 and my program starts Feb 2016. So I will wait a little b4 I apply like Mrlinobrown Advised.

I will surely inform the house once am granted.

Am Loyal Sir.

Yeah...I know but got confused with d manner you described cities. Sure, u will get d pass when the time comes...time is d only bulwark now huh.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
cybug:

Thanks bossladymo1,

Can I write PTE, In place of Ielts?

Plus we don't use payslip in my work place. Can I use tax cert?
Have u been to d assessing authority site at all?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cybug: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
ferdimako:

Have u been to d assessing authority site at all?

Yes, i have...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
hello guys, pls help me out.....after obtaining a suitable qualification assessment can i go straight to Expression of interest since i dont have any work experience to b assessed?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
kubbiebrownie:
hello guys, pls help me out.....after obtaining a suitable qualification assessment can i go straight to Expression of interest since i dont have any work experience to b assessed?

bosslady and other informed pple. kindly assist
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes, write to her now and remind her your program starts next week, they will grant you tomorrow by 2pm Nigerian time. Remember to let her know that it's just a reminder regarding your Visa application, put "please".

A Student was granted on 2sday, his program starts 13th July. He sent them reminder mails 2 times. A lot of Visa application this July, so pretoria is tight with work.

youngpboy:
Helpful advice from the house please, Visa lodged at Pretoria on 03 June 2015 under SVP, asked additional document on 12 June 2015 and i replied on the 15 June. I forwarded a query to them and CO replied saying "application is still under assessment". Till now still waiting and my school starts on the 15 of July next week. Pls what do i do friends? Do i still write my CO again or call?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks a lot my Boss and I also wish you the best in all your applications. Because of the long waiting, I kept combing the Web about Oz and also helping people, this gives me a lot of experiences and ideas about the place.

ferdimako:

Yeah...I know but got confused with d manner you described cities. Sure, u will get d pass when the time comes...time is d only bulwark now huh.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
kubbiebrownie:

You have to write English test and make 60points for subclass 189 or at least 55points for subclass 190.

Try to get a 20point score band in the English exam you write to give you a better advantage in making the minimum point without work experience.

Meanwhile, all the assessing authorities require at least one year work experience to qualify for assessment. Some require more.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
bellong:

You have to write English test and make 60points for subclass 189 or at least 55points for subclass 190.

Try to get a 20point score band in the English exam you write to give you a better advantage in making the minimum point without work experience.

Meanwhile, all the assessing authorities require at least one year work experience to qualify for assessment. Some require more.

thanks a lot bellong. i currently have 1yr and 6months where i am currently working.i will include it there since the assessing authorities require at least one yr work exp.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
kubbiebrownie:

thanks a lot bellong. i currently have 1yr and 6months where i am currently working.i will include it there since the assessing authorities require at least one yr work exp.
Have u done an English test? What other factors contribute to ur migration points?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
ferdimako:

Have u done an English test? What other factors contribute to ur migration points?
no i havent, doing it 1st of August..ielts. i hope to gain points from age,ielts,suitable qualification assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
kubbiebrownie:

no i havent, doing it 1st of August..ielts. i hope to gain points from age,ielts,suitable qualification assessment.
Aim at 8.0 or above...but u said u don't intend to gain points from skills assessment? Because u don't have any work experience...are u an accountant? Calculate very well oh.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngpboy:
what additional document did they ask of
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
atrapon:
what additional document did they ask of

My NYSC discharge certificate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngpboy:

My NYSC discharge certificate
ok..buh u gave dem stattement of account and what course did u apply 4
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ashioba: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Greetings to the e-family,please I need advice from this noble house, my wife and I are Legal Practitioners, with 5 years post call. In addition, I have a proficiency certificate in management from Nigeria Institute of Manageria in 2007 and Project Management Professional(PMP) in 2014, and my wife just got her Nebosh IGC this year. Now, we wish to migrate to OZ but do not really know which of the visa class will be favourable. Please advice us. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
atrapon:
ok..buh u gave dem stattement of account and what course did u apply 4

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (511)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51