Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,479 members, 7,908,356 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

For Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Women. (480 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Women. by ollins(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2015
i just felt like saying this here today,i notice women have a thing with their men being older and all that,yes it is all good but i want to let our wonderfull women to know a secret today,yes men love respect,infact it makes us love you the more but not over respect,i am not saying insulting your boyfriend or husband,no no,some women call their men oldman,papa like you,the truth is that there is a boy in everyman you see out there.
Men dont find it flatterring when you refer to them as old no matter their age,guys like it when women call them youngie,my fine guy even when he is in his sixties,why do you think men like oshomole still went after a younger babe.please stop calling your men old to their face,it is not sexy at all and it turns us off.most especailly when the guy is his late 30s or 40s,please dont make that mistake.i know a 46 year old guy who likes playing ball at his spare time and his wife would always be teasing him.come you no know say u don old?and stuff like that,please if you are dating a man in his midlife dont ever say such things to him,midlife is a very dangerous period.why do you think most of the divorces happen at that age?a man in his midlife is facing two things,he is not happy he is about to leave his youth so stop reminding him.he knows.if you keep reminding him,he will find other 18 years old babes would call him youngie and he will want to prove he is still young o.same applies to men too.stop calling your mid life women old
Re: For Women. by cococandy(f): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: For Women. by lilmax(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: For Women. by 5minsmadness: 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
grin
. Somebody got his feelings hurt this morning grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Working Moms Actually Have More Caring Sons And Succesful Daughters? / 90% Of Nairaland Singles Do Not Want 2 Marry (or Are Not Serious About Marriage) / Portsmouth Hospital Report Says 99 Year Old Grandmother Is Pregnant LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.