Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,966 members, 7,946,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End (24651 Views)

Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / ‘I Will Pay The Cost’, Jonathan Challenges buhari To A Chatham House Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by cilifa: 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
OK
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Ephemmm: 6:16pm On May 27, 2015
freshness2020:
he still remains our Hero!
..ur opinion does not count!
..y'all should swerve!

He remains your hero in cluelessness and maladministration: As a Yoruba man, the dead body of Ojukwu will be preferred as my hero to GEJ cos I know that if given opportunity, the dead body of Ojukwu will rule Nigeria better than this "Burukuru drinker"
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by freshness2020: 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

He remains your hero in cluelessness and maladministration: As a Yoruba man, the dead body of Ojukwu will be preferred as my hero than GEJ cos I know that if given opportunity, the dead body of Ojukwu will rule Nigeria better than this "Burukuru drinker"
swerve to yabaleft for a chill pill man.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by freshness2020: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
dre11:

A hero that nearly ground the economy of the nation over the past few days.........

Hero indeed
hero for one
hero for all..
live with that man.

1 Like

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
dre11:

This just summaries the whole problem that GEJ did have.......

He took the populace for granted and he has forgotten that they were the ones that did voted for him

Indeed!

Well, he didn't take me for granted.

He thought about me in all his decisions.

Too bad if your eyes were closed to them. Too bad you just did not want to experience it. Just too bad you have a skewed understanding of what he did and why he did so.

Just too bad!

1 Like

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by jossiwan(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
Its just a matter of time before we know if he is the worst or not after Buhari. The same expectation that greeted Jonathan in 2011 is greeting Buhari too. May he not fail. So help him God...
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by idithlove(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
Bye bye
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by watchindelta(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
dre11:

This just summaries the whole problem that GEJ did have.......

He took the populace for granted and he has forgotten that they were the ones that did voted for him
yes n he paid 4 it. lesson to others
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by kaboninc(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
dre11:

A hero that nearly ground the economy of the nation over the past few days.........

Hero indeed

That nearly ground the economy?

What are you saying? How do you reason? Are you ok? That's disgusting of you to make such an unfounded claim.

You need to repeat SS1 so you start learning basic Government and Economics!

2 Likes

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by omenka(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
Chubhie:
Satan be gone
Boss!! smiley
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by icesoul: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
That is life for you. He was once a good leader but his fellowers are bad and if one egg is bad it will touch all
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by dexterinc2003: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019 crew .....2019 minutes time grin

2 Likes

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by kaboninc(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2015
jossiwan:
Its just a matter of time before we know if he is the worst or not after Buhari. The same expectation that greeted Jonathan in 2011 is greeting Buhari too. May he not fail. So help him God...

I also pray that Buhari doesn't fail. But his actions of late are reasons for us to show some concern.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by shenisaac(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ... Well, I always did hold a conviction that power by accident would only pollute. This is why I never voted him for once. I knew he would win back in 2011, but he just din't strike me as 'the man'. His Cluelessness grew and my dislike climaxed when I watched him on presidential media chat talk on issues - he was obviously clueless! Kai! Thank God we are free at last from such kinda leader.
In Summary, he simply had no clue!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by ijustdey: 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
But to sum the Jonathan administration up
through the events of the last one week would be
unfair. It would amount to saying a President
who led a country for five years can be judged
according to what happened within just a week.
Yes, there has been a clear display of government
failure over the last one week but the truth is, this
administration has been failing for the better part
of the last five years.

just because he surrounds himself with sycophants and praise singer who speaks just because of what they will get and not to getting the nation working.

he was a goodman but he choose the wrong adviser and Mama peace did not help matter too
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by dre11(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
freshness2020:

hero for one
hero for all..
live with that man.

GEJ spoken man.....
Olisa metuh..... Am sure that you.

Please do make sure you see him off to otuoke before you go backgrin
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by 400billionman: 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
Importguru:
i really liked this man before but he really failed me this time. #No_lectures
The worst president we ever produced, may we never experience such administration again in Nigeria... sad sad

All You Need to Know about the Waist Beads and Modern Sexuality>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/all-you-need-to-know-about-waist-beads.html

His mistakes are fear, indecision and lack of will.

Resulting from inexperience.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
dahdah:
I think Jonathan Lost Power because of the People he surrounded himself with, Let's compare this to Our Miss nairaland Contest, During the campaign , A neutral would think TWACI would win because of the people campaigning for her, a fan of TWACI even promised people Jobs in the Oil section, but when People started visiting the thread, they saw the faces of the contestants and the voted Tohpahz.
I Voted PDP during the Election, but now that the APC is victorious , I pray God should lead us, I Pray Buhari should do well, I pray God proof me wrong on Buhari.
oboy u need help.

1 Like

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
And to think that this man is the hero of some persons on this forum baffles me...it really makes me wonder how morally and 'ethetically' bankrupt they are!

Forget party affiliations and ethnic inclinations, Leadership-wise, GEJ was an utter failure..even the devil SINCERELY know these for a fact!

Like i have always maintained, GEJ was NEVER prepared to lead us and make difficult decisions associated with leadership..

GEJ was the architect of his own failure! He allowed trolls and sycophants to fill his goverment. The bitter part is how he NOI soiled her once hard earned reputation just in a bid to defend the incompetent GEJ..she became incoherent in her speeches! 'Today, Nigeria is broke'..tomorrow, 'our economy is booming'..

LESSON LEARNT by NOI: when you associate with the wise, you would upgrade in wisdom; but when you associate with the fools..even if you wiser, its a matter of time before you come down to their level of reasoning..

*The hero in GEJs govt is the Emir of Kano...Reason: his reputation and integrity was unscathed!
*The Loser is NOI..

3 Likes

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by dre11(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Indeed!

Well, he didn't take me for granted.

He thought about me in all his decisions.

Too bad if your eyes were closed to them. Too bad you just did not want to experience it. Just too bad you have a skewed understanding of what he did and why he did so.

Just too bad!

I did experience some

The NIS scam
Two of my family members did experience the Sure-P/FERMA task force scam
I have no light for the past two weeks

One positive thing I did experience was the dualization and total repair of the lagos-ibadan express road

8 Likes

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by rcb34: 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:
The Summary:

[b]The summary of this is that these unscrupulous uncontrollable/not easily controlled elements are:

1. Boko Haram, instituted by the North
2. Political thieves and cabals who decided to have a field day in looting the economy of Nigeria with impunity.
4. Breakdown of Law and order became a norm, school children (I still see that as a hoax) were kidnapped with impunity, bombs became likened to fire crackers and thrown about freely and guns became the order of the day.
3. Rising costs in everything.
4. Development that is quite invisible
5. Paty Goodluck's running mouth

The President on his part seemed too scared to take the reins of Government and handle them properly so he was booted out in no time!!

Sai Buhari!!
but late Gen. Azazi, said BH is a creation of PDP, PDP is BH..............................i wounder why he never lived long after making such a sensitive statement........
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Ephemmm: 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
freshness2020:

swerve to yabaleft for a chill pill man.

As your name implied - na fresh madness dey worry you!

I heard that your Otueke man also admonished Buhari to extend his probe to all the administration before him. The question is what exactly has he done to address it since you had issues with the allocations? As usual, nothing.

It was his decision not to probe his predecessors, so it is entirely up to GMB to determine the extent of his probe. The years of cluelessness is over: Otuoke loadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg............................................... 95%

2 Likes

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by isbish(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
Very interesting article. Initially, I always saw the goodness in GEJ earlier but as time went on, he became lost in the evil side of power. His regime is a good definition of failure. GMB will surely do better cos God chose him for us.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
In summary, GEJ was a good man who allowed himself to be led astray. Just like the biblical Solomon who enjoyed the support of God and the people but ended up adandoning God and splitting his nation into two.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by useebobo(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
FINAL YEAR PROJECTS AND RESEARCH WORK: Confused on how to start your research work or final year projects in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration and other related courses?
We are here to help you, get in touch with us for numerous projects, essays/papers, seminars and reports in various fields of study.
CONTACT US: ( send your request )
Email Address: useebobo@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07066176730
BBM :7FFFB922
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
In my opinion, that was probably the most painful part of the entire situation. It looked as if the government didn't even notice or care that the economy was going to hell right under their noses. A simple press statement would have been sufficient.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by NovusHomo(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
Islie:
So sad that GEJ failed to leave his foot print in the sands of time. No legacy and what a wasted 5 or is it 6 years at the helm of affairs. Its so unbelievable that one can enjoy so much support and momentum, only to come crashing down like GEJ did.
There are lessons learn t. No politician is bigger than the people and at the time of reckoning, the people will decide. Any Party or Politician that does not make the people its/his focal point will come crashing down.

APC/ Buhari hope you will learn from PDP/GEJ mistakes. We supported you and we will not wast time to go against you if you start going the way of your predecessor. A word is enough for the wise!!!

He is such an slowpoke. Even, given a chance at redemption after his 'heroic' concession to Buhari, he chose to shit on everyone. A pathetic pseudo-leader who knows nothing about leadership. Nigerians of all shades, faiths, dispensations, and dispositions should boo him out of power on May 29. He has been such a national disgrace. NEVER AGAIN!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ is a Retardeen but in all we are the biggest f00ols and losers in the whole affair.. against better judgement, we all ran to vote him in inspite of his obvious failings and that islamic xtremist GMB did not have political sense back then.. anyway since GMB has cleverly hidden his Islamic Agenda and won the elections on the back of a stoopid GEJ.. let us not rest easy
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Idondome: 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
We are still waisting time talking about Jonathan. The man has tried his best based on his ability. I am not one of you that continue to criticise him. The basic fact is that he is not a politician. Secondly, he was not prepared to take up the responsiblity which the kingmakers loaded him with. Actually, he does not have choice other than to accept it. Even at that, he did a lot of good works but the propaganda and lies against him was too much. No body would have survived it. Let's pray to see the end of GMB first tenure, then we will look back and ask ourselves whether what we did was right or wrong. May God bless You!

1 Like

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by prettyboi1(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
WASMOG:

Oh God almighty , your servant MUHAMMADU
BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as
NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015. Give
him the wisdom, the zeal, the honor, the care,
the mind, the ability, the strength to lead
NIGERIA to the promise land. To those waiting to
see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Oh God,
continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand.
May we live long to see the change we all
yearned for. Amin
Amen.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by dre11(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
kaboninc:

That nearly ground the economy?

What are you saying? How do you reason? Are you ok? That's disgusting of you to make such an unfounded claim.

You need to repeat SS1 so you start learning basic Government and Economics!

I won't trade insult with you the way you did

But tell me
If banks only open for skeletal service the way the did just this week
If airlines operator keeps cancelling their flight schedule
Tell me when GSM operators did shut some of their base stations like it happened at my end where two did shut their station
If there was no power to give light to people
And
No fuel to provide alternative.....

So tell me if that is not like about grounding the economy.

# I won't reply you if you trade insult again because I expect you to be civic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid / World Bank Officially Selects Kim As President-ngozi Okonjo-iweala Lost / Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.