Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75421 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Captainswag225(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
all hail the new president of nigeria... Things are going to get better.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by harry509: 10:03am On May 28, 2015
dainformant:
As the nation awaits the presidential inauguration at the Eagles Square, Abuja, on Saturday (May 29), the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has already landed in town (Abuja) for the national event which will be graced by 50 world leaders. Buhari who arrived Abuja early this morning from the UK, was in company of his pretty daughter, Zahra and his only son, Yusuf, as they headed to the Defense House ahead of tomorrow's event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/see-photos-of-buhari-and-his-children.html
congratulation 2 mr buhari n advance. I pray 2 GOD dat his govt favour me n gud nigerians. Say no 2 corruption 2 all minister's.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2015
Who is the girl? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by mstik(f): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
Oshey matching glasses
Buhari and his daughter
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Una don start ba?? cheesy. I'm reserving him for my sister oo. Steer clear hon.

And you beautiful too. smiley
Taaaaa! He's mine.
Thanks
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2015
Buhari is a good man.

And he will do well in this country.

I will wait and see
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by tinuolababy(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress
Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy It's symptom that you will soon die
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

Your boyfriend na... You've forgotten me so soon?

Chai!! Ayam finished!! cry
Lol. I hear you my unknown boyfriend
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MKO4ever(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
This picture was taken at the Abuja airport. has nothing to do with handover, please use appropriate heading for your post
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by enthusiastica: 10:06am On May 28, 2015
amnesty7:
So Presidential. May God be your guide Sir!
A very capital AMEN

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by djdavisy(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2015
Congrats to the man! Lets see what he has too offer. I hope he wont Bleep up after all this hyping
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by amnesty7: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
lion042:
I'm not ur fan but God bless u and move nigeria forward...Shalom
I like your logic. This way you rid your mind of unnecessary hatred. Hope saTANists are reading.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

....and Radio Chanj?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2015
BBB is back!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by dabwan123(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
[
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

...for you to hate a man (Buhari) implies you have a prejudice towards him.There is nothing he will do that will satisfy u.anyway you will hate him tire till the next 4 years or probably 8 years as the case may be.quit hating.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Ralphlauren(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
opal4real:

....and Radio Chanj?

mumu.

is radio 'chanj' canvassing for the breakup of nigeria like radio Biafra ?

olodo rabata!

its the same way you people compare your useless radio station to BBC Hausa.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Bgorgeous: 10:10am On May 28, 2015
OP tomorrow is Friday not Saturday
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by scachy(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool
U r the most dumb ass I v ever seen in recent time, where on earth is peaceful self determination considered a treason? Did u go to school at all? or u just grabbed ur phone to type trash cos u managed to learn how to write in English? smh.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
amnesty7:
So Presidential. May God be your guide Sir!
unlike the otuoke man who is always looking like a magician. The difference is clear,now I have someone I can call my president. Sai Buhari,carry go baba.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by kelechi50: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=34168625] grin

[/since my friend eased u out and married his tribes girl,that was the day u lost ur sense of reasoning
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by worksmart(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
OK, it seems those two of his children currently school in the UK, his trip may have been to spend sometime with them and accompany them back to Nigeria.

That is if those pictures were really taken today, not during his previous UK trip.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Empredboy(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
joromi:
Please, who has Buhari's son's number? embarassed
oya take 0802401401k
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2015
scachy:

U r the most dumb ass I v ever seen in recent time, where on earth is peaceful self determination considered a treason? Did u go to school at all? or u just grabbed ur phone to type trash cos u managed to learn how to write in English? smh.

Bleep you and your fellow mad men
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2015
beautiful kids ! so he has a son ? looks just like him
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by fucktoto: 10:14am On May 28, 2015
Buhari and the children that he trained with one million naira. what a miracle worker!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by hansbad: 10:14am On May 28, 2015
Buhari and the daughter. Uses the same eye laces
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by fucktoto: 10:15am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=kelechi50 post=34169453][/quote]
don't be deceived. Dickrider is a useless boy pretending to be a girl
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ZAMZINE(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=richidinho post=34169052]

Come niggie

Is that English u wrote there?
Or u decided to write England direct[/quote

BOTH.... OPKONU. grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:16am On May 28, 2015
dainformant:
As the nation awaits the presidential inauguration at the Eagles Square, Abuja, on Saturday (May 29), the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has already landed in town (Abuja) for the national event which will be graced by 50 world leaders. Buhari who arrived Abuja early this morning from the UK, was in company of his pretty daughter, Zahra and his only son, Yusuf, as they headed to the Defense House ahead of tomorrow's event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/see-photos-of-buhari-and-his-children.html

Is good to marry beautiful wife or else you face the consequence like the pics of money miss road and family below.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by BabaO2: 10:16am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

So i hate a so call University graduate even with a cooked up phd that remained so untrainable on the core course for over 5 years...., thank almighty Jesus, the primitive brain and mind has been withered off from Nigeria seat of government

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by dljbd1(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Stancity cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.