Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75461 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 11:06am On May 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U arent bad looking either. lovely 1st family.
Gracias

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by saltoftheearth: 11:11am On May 28, 2015
thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ibisko04: 11:12am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress
Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
Sorry for your case. Try to learn how to love President Muhammadu Buhari because that is the man that will control the affairs of Nigeria for the next four years.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

Bleep off bastard
transgendered, I dey laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Obipat(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

Bleep off bastard
. See ofe. Mmanu calling nwafor bastard, all the baby mama in d music industry which tribe are they? I hate uroba gals.team Igbo gals
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by DTaj: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
Solid genes- beautiful daughter, handsome son, and even a more handsome old General at 72...

Comments everywhere online (blogs, newspapers, etc) suggesting that is indeed a new dawn.

Expectations are very high- but we know Buhari will perform very well. Stealing will be seen as corruption and the mindlessly corrupt will now think twice. Anyone close to top civil servants will know that the music has changed. Says a lot about good and honest leadership. Only by body language, most corrupt people are sweating already, lol

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by strongerthaneva(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
typical and magnetic fool on the planet..i hate transformation,i hate u and hate dos who hit likes on ur comment...u will smell hell soon..yeye bastard pipu..na God go punish una and transformation..
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:19am On May 28, 2015
strongerthaneva:
typical and magnetic fool on the planet..i hate transformation,i hate u and hate dos who hit likes on ur comment...u will smell hell soon..yeye bastard pipu..na God go punish una and transformation..
If u see me na
U fit talk all dis nonsense
See wetin NL dhe cause
I don turn ya mate
Smh
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by muh4lyf(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
otunsman:
With his innocent look,one will hardly know that he is a bokoharam.
Ntooooooooo, e don pain am, whether you like it or not PMB is our president for the next 4 years and if I wan kill you finally make I say eight years... LOL... Sorry hen
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Teal: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
Some fools saying they hate Buhari and wishing him failure. If he fails, who bear the brunt You had better start loving Buhari and praying everyday for his success and for our beloved Country.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Captain2605(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2015
Zahra uses the same shape of spectacle with the dad... cool.. Change is here
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by strongerthaneva(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

If u see me na
U fit talk all dis nonsense
See wetin NL dhe cause
I don turn ya mate
Smh
lol am sure u and metuselah na mate abi..no vex sir metuselah..but wether u like it or not buhari is ur president..if u like vex sote u must feel the change..
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Zellie: 11:27am On May 28, 2015
His son is cute kiss
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by muh4lyf(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
Scout60:

do u tink DAT war can b settle by war.
if buhari touches d man he will b starting d war he cannot finish. note DAT Igbo hate buhari and Biafra z worldwide
Shut the eff up joooor, which war are all of you people shouting as if you'd carry gun. Do you think it's easy? War ain't somtin we should even talk about....
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by gbagyiza: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst. God will nt be happy with u hating someone, instead pray 4 him n wish him well so that it will be well with u.my advice.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by kennynelcon(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

Nice.

You sound like a slave.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by morereb10: 11:32am On May 28, 2015
If I say am, my motor no go miss, GMB is handsome
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by gfullmoon(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
The son and daughter fine die...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Onyeudo1: 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Oga president buhari the expectations is
So high but almighty God would be ur
Helper .he would bless u with good health
And wisdom to lead this country to the
Promise land.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Scout60(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2015
muh4lyf:
Shut the eff up joooor, which war are all of you people shouting as if you'd carry gun. Do you think it's easy? War ain't somtin we should even talk about....
do u read my post at all.
do u read d girl post I mentioned.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Akposkool(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2015
Mehn that babe hot I swear. There is a difference between children and kids.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by nairaminds(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh
i av his mobile num incase u nid it
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Deluxii(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2015
gfullmoon:
The son and daughter fine die...
abio better pikins lolz! A goodlooking parents will always give birth to cute pikins
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by melomelo: 11:58am On May 28, 2015
So so so Hausa looks
Hausa na Hausa for ever
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Olypeppy(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool
I don't support that man one bit buh hello!!! this is democracy...
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by mranswer: 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari I just hate "change" I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
my guy you dey think negatively either you like it or not tomorrow is the day
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IkpeChioma(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

He should not busy himself locking people up, he should rather concentrate on fulfilling his promises.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari I just hate "change" I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

Why not just kill yourself !
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Why not just kill yourself ?!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by dipopo83: 12:29pm On May 28, 2015
Pls my amiable president i will like to marry ur daughter I think she will be a good mother to my children and also i will be privilege to be ur son inlaw will be glad if my wish is granted
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by jimzad02(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome back Baba GMB

The #KASUGU Of #DAURA

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by blackfat(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2015
BUHARI, may Almighty God grant you long life and good health to pilot the affairs of this nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.