Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69162 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2015
hilary26:

What do you expect, anybody who fell for APC's anti-corrption campaign point is a dullard.

APC has persons like Tinubu, Timipre Silver, Chibuike Amechi. If these ppl are still out of jail..then sending Jona to jail will be shot on one's own leg.

The world is watching.

Note: Amechi and Okorocha are still owing workers salary. Okorocha owes 14 months currently, yet they doled out cash to support Buhari's campaign. ..with their civil servants wages.

How will a man surrounded by these elements start with fighting corruption?

Will he be bold enough to say that these men mentioned are clean?

Will the corruption fight be reasonable and respected when these men are not probed.

We are just going to have that OBJ-like anti-corruption fight. Against his enemies while he looted his own share. Those who loot and give him will be safe.

Lastly Nigerian youths are the most gullible in the whole wide world. They continue shouting changi and forgot that change is with having a different, younger and ppl-oriented leader.

You vote your grand father and you expect him to work like a young adult.

Tomorrow, you guys will be welcomed to the biggest English Royal scam of the century. The queen of England is back to the corridors of Nigerian powerhouse

can i ask a question?....are you igbo??
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by udysweet(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2015
Chai we don suffer! So we no gud for anytin pass boy boy?!
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Godfreyexcel(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

God forbid Buhari learn anything from that clueless doofus. GEJ doesn't even know how to do his job.
you see how foolish most of you are? Do you know how many indoor meetings they have been having together? Do you know the questions your so called buhari has been asking? Just praise God that gej is a very nice person if not there would have been serious war in this country which many of you would have been long dead..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
you see how foolish most of you are? Do you know how many indoor meetings they have been having together? Do you know the questions your so called buhari has been asking? Just praise God that gej is a very nice person if not there would have been serious war in this country which many of you would have been long dead..

you dey craze..

why the hell should we fight each other??...for what..aint we going through the same madness toghether

YOU MAKE NO SENSE...!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Shame will kill u if Buhari fails to jail him
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by pacoubah(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
Tins will get better soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by AskProf: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?

Tell them, ask them.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

God forbid Buhari learn anything from that clueless doofus. GEJ doesn't even know how to do his job.

And when your mallam was crying for private lectures on how to kick start his government from GEJ, why didn't you fart in his mouth? Did GEJ beg him to ask questions??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Godfreyexcel(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

you dey craze..

why the hell should we fight each other??...for what..aint we going through the same madness toghether

YOU MAKE NO SENSE...!!!!! angry angry angry
we go know who dey craze later, time will tell..
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by kuroben4real: 6:10pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

lets watch & see! But wait o, na bone bone i dey see for buhari body o. How are my sure the sickness has not started

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by agabaI23(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

I'm sure you call your girlfriend horrible names and accuse her falsely, ready to believe anything negative about her because you want her to be a better person not because you hate her. You love her...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by FreeGlobe(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

you will first go to jail before jonathan does. We dare Buhari to do anything funny

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by 2cato: 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
tell a slave he is free he will try as much as he can to contest it.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Dem no get paid maids? Why is GEJ acting the servant?
Your mom wasted 9 months on u

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by luvinhubby(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Must you display your stupi.d side publicly undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by virus04(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

u r crazy
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Wildrage: 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
grin
tsdarkside:
pahhh...buhari was already once in aso rock,,,,jonathan pisss me off!!!! angry angry angry

jonathan should disappear already,,,heavens.. angry angry angry

He was never a resident in Aso Rock grin[quote author=tsdarkside post=34183223]pahhh...buhari was already once in aso rock,,,,jonathan pisss me off!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by daveP(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Its one of the traditions outgoing must do to imcoming.

But our gubernatorial counterparts seem to have abandoned it due to bad blood and strong party rivalry for the top seat in each state.

Something like "outgoing travels to germany for holiday. To miss inauguration of incoming" seem the order of the day. Goodluck that the Presidential own is still kept..
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
we go know who dey craze later, time will tell..

when buhari take over...then we will be in a somewhat democratic-military rule,like russia....and believe me,its much better than jonathan....rejoice,,,, grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by winterfell007(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
please. People should stop reading negative meanings into Jonathan's gesture. it's only appropriate that he does it. and all these talks about Buhari jailing Jonathan's Cabinet members, that can't happen. people need to understand that there is something called:'Separation of Power' Buhari should also understand that the executive which he heads cannot singlehandedly arrest and jail Jonathan's cabinet without the input of the Judiciary. Don't expect those in Jonathan's cabinet who've been suspected of being fraudulent to just sit down and folds their hands.they also have rights to access the judiciary and they'll do so without hesitation. My advice to Buhari it's ensure he employs the best hands to move Nigeria forward as he has promised. God bless Nigeria
smiley

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Wildrage: 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you guys telling me buhari will not extend the same courtesy if the roles were reversed?
Then it means jonathan is a much better human being than buhari will ever be.
Form is temporary,class is permanent.

The last time he lost, innocent souls were mutilated and soaked in blood. This kind of grace is alien to a man who believe the leadership of this nation is a birthright
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
winterfell007:
please. People should stop reading negative meanings into Jonathan's gesture. it's only appropriate that he does it. and all these talks about Buhari jailing Jonathan's Cabinet members, that can't happen. people need to understand that there is something called:'Separation of Power' Buhari should also understand that the executive which he heads cannot singlehandedly arrest and jail Jonathan's cabinet without the input of the Judiciary. Don't expect those in Jonathan's cabinet who've been suspected of being fraudulent to just sit down and folds their hands.they also have rights to access the judiciary and they'll do so without hesitation. My advice to Buhari it's ensure he employs the best hands to move Nigeria forward as he has promised. God bless Nigeria
smiley

abeg...explain democraty to them....they dont even understand what they want to follow....crazy...¨!!!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by dokyOloye: 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

What makes U think Buhari will probe and jail Jonathan wtout extending it to Obj,Amaechi,Saraki,Emir Sanusi, etc?
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Wildrage: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Kingkamal:

Since b4 jonathan wear slippers buhari they enjoy this government uptill 2023. So what's aso rock for him? He has no fashion for that shine shine lights in aso rock.. Go and think about it.... once a governor a minister of petroleum and also head of state which has more power than president. Abeg think well

And not one of those positions did he attain on merit. Hijacking the machinery of state with guns bought with tax payers money is not a feat that should be eulogized. We are where we are today because some neophytes were given responsibility beyond their intellectual capabilities
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by opribo(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
GMB is on a well articulated mission. I do not know the aim but i know he is not alone on that mission. Time will tell. He doesnt need to settle down i guess it a matter of days before we see what the mission is all about.

But I know some big people just will have to be relegated into the dustbin of history, some must be thrown into jail to prove a point, then i also believe that there wont be all that freedom to write rubbish about him like in the case of GEJ.

Abuja and its environs wont be the same again.

Change has come anyhow.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by winterfell007(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

abeg...explain democraty to them....they dont even understand what they want to follow....crazy...¨!!!

people expect the Buhari of 1976 to still be same Buhari of 2015. they need to understand that this is a new political landscape. a regime which upholds the rule of law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by klax(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
mickyeddi:

No, he's trying to spare himself and his wife from jail.

Do I hear you say jail Pls jail who You must be sleeping it's better you wake up if GMB try to do such he has finally shot himself by foot because he can not fight or prosecute Gej on corruption as former president alone any prosecution of past leader must start from Shagari regime because that was when corruption fully enters Nigeria so GMB must start from Shagari, GMB and Idiagonal regime, ibb, abacha, Abdulsalam, OBJ his endorser, Yar adua, Gej so lets see if he can dare it and anything shot of that, GMB + APC put together you are joker.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Iyoma2(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
All of u posting jona will go to jail, is buhari coming to jail people or coming to change Nigeria. pls guyz get wise, this is not Military era, dat people were jailed any how. buhari should not try rubish with jona. let him face his change.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by 2kris(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

this guy ur own don too much what is it about u and gej going to jail.what then happens to obj,atiku,tinubu,ameachi,fashola,shittima etc....my guy if buhari touches gej u no go sleep for ur rented apartment

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by TheAdvocate(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yu are a very big ignoramus fool. Continue to wallow in ur hate zone. Mumu
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by lancee(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
When its your time , even your enemies will bow for you
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by HzRF(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

B4 Jonathan go go jail
All ur family must have had at least 10yrs experience in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.