Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69165 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by dandoki: 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office
His humility at this time is second to none. Unfortunately however the attrocities commited are too numerous and too weighty to be overlooked. He is the architect of his own misfortune.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by scachy(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

U r unbelievable.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Men some people are amazingly dull.
Infact my brother I wonder o! They see these our leaders as super heros, as if they're not human,they don't poo like us. Too many kids on nairaland. I took my kids out yesterday,so I was offline,I would have wished nairaland children a happy children's day!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
The more fools like hates him the more people love him,go and die,jonathan is our hero and nothing evil men like you will do about it
raumdeuter:

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by InvertedHammer: 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
I think jonothan iis a humble guy tho...

/

If GEJ shows half the humility as exemplified by Obama or Cameron, some Nigerians will build a shrine and worship him like a god.

You people are very excruciatingly stup.id
/

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan has to show Buhari around because Buhari has never lived in aso villa. When Buhari was a military dictator,his resident was DODAN BARRACKS" in ikoyi,oh GOD! Kids in nairaland acting as if they know,but they know nothing. Children!!! Ask you parents,and anyone of you indomie generation that quotes me negatively to insult me,let the insult go back to you.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by kelitacliff(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
Notin much jst teaching him courtesy
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ediss(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

i didt know that fools.still exist untill now.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ionsman: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
njays24:
Infact my brother I wonder o! They see these our leaders as super heros, as if they're not human,they don't poo like us. Too many kids on nairaland. I took my kids out yesterday,so I was offline,I would have wished nairaland children a happy children's day!
Lol....
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
Don't mind all these APC morons! When someone visits them the person opens the door for them. Senseless people!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by austinbrown: 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
don't mind the fools
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by austinbrown: 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Mehn some people are amazingly dull.
na u get their time na, no mind the apc fools
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by choplex(f): 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Thank u dear, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by XYZ123: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
correct guy. Me too I go save am for future reference
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Hwy95: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
NEW BEGINNING[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by cosiocan(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
An2elect2:
humbled by defeat. Yea..sounds more like
An2elect2 I like your understanding of the Lord Jesus. I pray that God may preserve you unto the Love of God in Christ Jesus and that you do not fall away after the error of ungodly.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Hwy95: 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
NEW BEGINNING
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by An2elect2(f): 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
cosiocan:

An2elect2 I like your understanding of the Lord Jesus. I pray that God may preserve you unto the Love of God in Christ Jesus and that you do not fall away after the error of ungodly.

Amen! That's the best prayer anyone can pray for me!

Why.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Uncletony(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

The end of the road has not come for him mr. He is not dead for christ sake!!!..Aso rock is no body's home.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Engen(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:

See Jonathan common door he can't open...Worse president ever

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ladej(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
That door will buy a lot of people's homes !

Chai
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ooshinibos: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ gentle man of the year
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
I love GMB I like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Burger01(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shat up! Jonathan was doing what was expected of him. Don't be dullsad
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by brodnicks: 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
What a humble president. May God bless you for preserving the peace of the ordinary Nigerian. YOU ARE A WORLD CLASS LEADER AND YOU ARE GOING HIGHER FOR SURE.NO man should try GEJ.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by midasbliss(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

Imagine!
So Insulting Him Was The Solution?
undecided
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Genea(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
which jail?. don't be stupid... the cattle rearer from daura has no balls to even think of that when the likes of tinubu and co are his partners...
your head is korrect ,just waiting to see how is administration wud b ,cos ppl r just idolizing dis GMB
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by HRich(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

You should try and stop hating Gej. And love him for what he has done.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Your mom wasted 9 months on u

A joke you've been told numerous times?
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And when your mallam was crying for private lectures on how to kick start his government from GEJ, why didn't you fart in his mouth? Did GEJ beg him to ask questions??

Is that why GEJ is bending his back and holding hands with Baba?
There's nothing GEJ can teach Buhari.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Get lost ,shameless old hag.
I am sure there are more biafra threads for you to pollute.

Shameless young hag, you've been sighted.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by neyur: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
which jail?. don't be stupid... the cattle rearer from daura has no balls to even think of that when the likes of tinubu and co are his partners...

Abeg talk senses to that big fool jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.