Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport (44863 Views)

Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Abimbola29(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2015
Lord I thank you that this day has finally come to pass!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2015
Op, Why i no dey see an for the pinshure
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Gwekzy: 9:23am On May 29, 2015
Thanzs sir.....no matter what they say I still think u did well... naija is not an easy country to rule.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by oluwafemi113(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2015
May GEJ lives long to see a greater Nigeria that he was unable to take Nigeria to during his 6 years as Nigeria President

Good bless Nigeria

Amen

Live long OBJ,GEJ and GMB

Meanwhile rest RIP to Our late president Yaraduha
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by RoyalRoy(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
Silly Thread.

Who fuc*in cares about this clueless and useless fellow who didn't know or have what it takes to rule a country?

And you are here all crying and saying you will miss him? What will you miss?

His slow attitude and lack of leadership skills?

Or is it his excessive penchant for corruption and impunity?

Y'all should get out of the country once a while and learn how Leaders are meant to run their countries and Stop celebrating Mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
May the good lord purnish GEJ adequately
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
See how supporters of APC show their worm infected brains.

Buhari walks without aides
Response : Such a simple and fearless man

Jonathan walks without aides
Response : They have deserted him, he is now alone

Jonathan, my hero of democracy, will be courted by world leaders and will be keeping the world peace while una go dey behind una screen dey check whether the free mb still remain

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Dreyl(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2015
The clueless one.cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by MosakuAW(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2015
Just wondering..... Where will GEJ resume on Monday when he wakes up from sleep.

It just made me remember when i lost my job. The following morning, my alarm was still set @5.30pm. When i woke and later realised i have no where to go, i just knelt and pray to God.

Its well... Not easy atall.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by sdindan: 9:26am On May 29, 2015
one day we will say this #Bringbackourjonathan

Goodluck Nigeria
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by html14java(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2015
AM I THE ONLY PERSON NOT SEEING GEJ IN THAT PICS?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by medar(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate "change"
I'm scared you will one day die of hate.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by joshuaidibia(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless thread! What is essence of having pity for a for emptied all Nigeria had laboured for?

Ochejoseph, go and sit dow,!
I've been seeing ur comments on threads,and none of them is about positivity. Are u a sadist or wen u have noting to say u just open ur wide mouth and spew rubbish. No offence though, but ur nonsense attitude just caught my attention. Have a nice day. cool

P.S. Your grammar sef nawa. See person wey dey type. I wonder how it wl be like if u speak. > sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Amynature(f): 9:36am On May 29, 2015
The hero, we will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by oweman: 9:39am On May 29, 2015
when i first saw the word hanging my initial thought was that finally jonthan has done the needful by going fot suicide at the airport its good that was not the meaning the story was all about .

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by toyoutoyou: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate "change"
Reasonable Nigerians who desire the greatness of this country wish u all ur wishes for this new administration.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by slymichael(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
Such is life!!! Army come Army go barracks remain.. One gbosa to our outgoing president..
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless thread! What is essence of having pity for a for emptied all Nigeria had laboured for?

Ochejoseph, go and sit dow,!
You are a wicked soul. Ediot!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by toyoutoyou: 9:46am On May 29, 2015
May the good Lord visit ur situation and turn it around for good.U will not just find a job,but u will get the best means to earn great income in Jesus name.
MosakuAW:
Just wondering..... Where will GEJ resume on Monday when he wakes up from sleep.

It just made me remember when i lost my job. The following morning, my alarm was still set @5.30pm. When i woke and later realised i have no where to go, i just knelt and pray to God.

Its well... Not easy atall.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by dandoki: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
So long soon-to-be ex-President. The hero of democracy, may Buhari achieve more than you. smiley You're a good man, but no steel to lead this country. This country needs a strong-willed President and not only a good president. But i pray you learn from your mistakes and come back roaring again. I'll miss you, Jonathan.
Yes Jona come back “roaring” again ie if a sheep can roar.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Proffdada: 9:49am On May 29, 2015
Afterall his baggages were well stuffed

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by stexsy(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Such is life. Until last night, this man would not walk without a retinue of aids and tightened security. See him wandering alone now. Just a matter of a few hours of sleep and he's all alone on his own.

This is a lesson for those who want to cling to the enjoyment of this world by all means. Within the blink of an eye, everything might be gone. The afterlife matters more.
are you ok? do u even understand wat message d op was trying to pass? now check d airport wall...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
Rubbish! If you feel this pity for him, why don't you join him?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by LANREFORWA: 10:20am On May 29, 2015
Despite the fact that GEJ is handing over to GMB, I still prefer GEJ by far
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Decryptor(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Such is life. Until last night, this man would not walk without a retinue of aids and tightened security. See him wandering alone now. Just a matter of a few hours of sleep and he's all alone on his own.

This is a lesson for those who want to cling to the enjoyment of this world by all means. Within the blink of an eye, everything might be gone. The afterlife matters more.

This is why Hausa people should be tending to Cows and delving into scenes where educated people use their brains!

The OP is talking about GEJ's PHOTO HANGING ON THE WALL!

I KNOW YOU THINK THAT THE MAN ON WHITE SHIRT IS GEJ WALKING IN THE AIRPORT ALONE!!

And to think some foolish twerps liked your comment too...

Witches have used your brain and that of the guys who liked your post to prepare Agidi Jollof! angry angry

#BringBackAbuuUsaamahSense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by bawberry(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2015
@op u are a very big liar, what time u see am? Jonah is still in Abj na undecided
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by sweatlana: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
God bless u GEJ HERO OF OUR TIME! You peace over ambition.

Let's see what Buhari can do....
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by godoluwa(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2015
God bless you, op. I LOVE GEJ
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Homguy(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

nice point! But his picture was actually hung on a wall at the airport, he wasn't wandering there. Read again.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2015
freshness2020:
God bless the Hero of Democracy!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2015
freshness2020:
God bless the Hero of Democracy!
straight to hell angry
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by holusormi(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

He's talking about the picture.... Read and understand before jumping to comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.