Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport (44865 Views)

Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by abokikhalifa: 10:51am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate "change"
then remain stagnant in every aspect of ur life
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ephi123(f): 10:54am On May 29, 2015
MosakuAW:
Just wondering..... Where will GEJ resume on Monday when he wakes up from sleep.

It just made me remember when i lost my job. The following morning, my alarm was still set @5.30pm. When i woke and later realised i have no where to go, i just knelt and pray to God.

Its well... Not easy atall.

Heya, God is your strength and provider. Hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ephi123(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2015
oweman:

when i first saw the word hanging my initial thought was that finally jonthan has done the needful by going fot suicide at the airport its good that was not the meaning the story was all about .

Ahhhh, couldn't help but chuckle when I read this line. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Gboliwe: 10:57am On May 29, 2015
Seriously, some of us need to be pitied! Did someone say he is pitying Goodluck? I wish I could understand the makings of your intellect and general mental state! angry

Pitying Jonathan a man who has reached this pinnacle and is stepping down, aside, behind or whatever IBB, OBJ siad it was with good health and a minimum of 12million nigerians in Nigeria behind him. Na wa ooooo! Some of you should willingly give up your brains to rats. It would be better utilised with them!

GEJ my hero! Posterity will always, always always judge you fairly. Go and for the first time in several years, take a good good vacation and sleep with your both eyes closed with no care in the world!

#smilingPresident!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by nanalady(f): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate "change"
nothing you can do now sweeri..just adjust to the change undecided
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Davetravis1(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2015
Thank God CHANGE is finally here. I just Hope the president elect would support Top Charity Organizations in Nigeria like the one i partner with in protecting the rights of Indigent children in Nigeria @ www.theinnercitymission.org and @www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission . You should check it out. Children are Nigeria's future and Nigeria's democracy, their rights come first! Happy Democracy Day!

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by jobyyjob: 11:36am On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Such is life. Until last night, this man would not walk without a retinue of aids and tightened security. See him wandering alone now. Just a matter of a few hours of sleep and he's all alone on his own.

This is a lesson for those who want to cling to the enjoyment of this world by all means. Within the blink of an eye, everything might be gone. The afterlife matters more.

Bros, I salute o. Lol
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by mikolo80: 11:51am On May 29, 2015
Khd95:
I am begining 2 feel pity for dis man,his dreams,hopes,ambition etc were shattere by nigerians for some reasons
What dreams hopes or ambition.he bought shoes didn't he?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Khd95(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2015
mikolo80:
What dreams hopes or ambition.he bought shoes didn't he?
why thou reason like dis
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by mikolo80: 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
Khd95:

why thou reason like dis
Name the dreams and aspirations na. Cos the man looks like he has reached the pinnacle.he never knew he would amount to much so had no clue what to do with power when he had it.all the transformation agenda na copy and paste .nothing original.that's why he was not passionate about anything other than the trappings of office. Nightmares yes.dreams no
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by bokoarerams: 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
Not as useless as u. U are so irritating
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless thread! What is essence of having pity for a Man who emptied all Nigeria had laboured for?

Ochejoseph, go and sit down,!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by BankManager(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
While you walk into the state house, remember one thing. YOU'RE A TENANT! The owners are the people."
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Tecumseh: 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Such is life. Until last night, this man would not walk without a retinue of aids and tightened security. See him wandering alone now. Just a matter of a few hours of sleep and he's all alone on his own.

This is a lesson for those who want to cling to the enjoyment of this world by all means. Within the blink of an eye, everything might be gone. The afterlife matters more.

Idiiot, the op is talking about his photo hanging on the wall. Read for Bleep sake, read!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by boyoarmani13: 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
Go and enjoy ur Loot Ex-president Jonathan.........
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by omotsonfx: 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎I missed the last flight into Abuja Last nite and had to wake up early to catch the first flight out from lagos to Abuja 

As I stepped into the terminal Building  behold the Picture of Nigeria's most Insulted and under appreciated President steered at me suddenly it downed on me that, 
 that was the last time I will be seeing that picture in that position seeing that the president will be dedicating his life to national and  global peace efforts after leaving office in few hours time!

Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively  assess  the president until few months from now !

We wish the President and all others  who have served this nation passionately the very best as they return to private life. ‎

May history be kind to the President for conceding defeat and saving Lives 

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

Happy Democracy day to all Nigerians and best wishes to Buhari and his team!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ochejoseph

...what does all this epistle get to do with evarage nigerians who are seriously suffering from the under perfomance of the ex president...
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by 400billionman: 10:56pm On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
getting emotional

Jona yes u ain't perfect

but i pray d good Lord always be with u

u might not be d best thing dat happen to naija

but u created a new face of politics and democracy

go home and rest

from today God has taken ur blames and incompetency away

no more jona dis jona dat

People who don't take responsibility blame their failure on others.. Nigerians..
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by MosakuAW(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
ephi123:

Heya, God is your strength and provider. Hang in there.

Big thanks with hug
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by MosakuAW(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
toyoutoyou:
May the good Lord visit ur situation and turn it around for good.U will not just find a job,but u will get the best means to earn great income in Jesus name.

AMEN! Big thanks and hug.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo) / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.