Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon (43068 Views)

Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Nice one...
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by toyoutoyou: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
Temitemi1 is hospitalized.He is suffering from cronic brain disorder..
agarawu23:
cool . Nigerians can't even watch the program with this fuel wahala.

where is temitemi1 ? undecided
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nonsco88: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
All we need is one love,let us join hands 2gether and move de nation to greater level because nigeria is a blessed country,a country dat has freedom,all we need is until&peace,love&likeness because christ shows us how to love and how to rule.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Mubby4luv(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
The tire's surface thread done chop chop finish self..
2 things are involved
1. The wheels need alignment or
2.They ve been over used
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by agarawu23(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Temitemi1 is hospitalized.He is suffering from cronic brain disorder..
hahahaha grin
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by reflx(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Expsbterror:
I cut cap for the person that washed it. :-) grin

more like washed and shined it!!! cheesy grin
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2015
cozy7:
Bros, this light thing tire me oo. Come see as I take ear gum my radio, u go fear.
no be small thing o
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by anonimi: 9:58am On May 29, 2015
cozy7:
Bros, this light thing tire me oo. Come see as I take ear gum my radio, like corruption take gum GEJ, u go fear.

Corruption gum am but Transparency International of which OBJ was a Board member rated us IMPROVING based on his SYSTEMATIC approach to it while we were at the bottom during the eight wasted years of the Agabaya of Owu who is now navigator to Buhari's party and giving him advice on how to rule us again shocked

Why are we so DENSE upstairs- 160 million of us

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Firefire(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2015
Toktee:
where is temitomi,snape,firefire,billyonaire and co,i hope u guys are ready with ur ropes to do the needfull?

Your mind is corrupt!

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by ALISMILE(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
The vehicle looks beautiful.

Am I the only one who think boko haram went on holiday?
BH will onee day visit u!only den wwill u seize to long for dem going out on a killing spree!
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Mogidi: 10:01am On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by kings09(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Bruh. Wats dis. Ur two statements r so unconnected. U sure u woke on d right side of d bed? If not, pls go back n slp again.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by toyoutoyou: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
He is expecting his entire family to fall victim of explosion by bokoharam,and that's why he is asking whether they are on holiday,so as to know when they will wipe out his entire relatives.
MrLayih:
you are fool,so the people They killed last week and this week are not enough for you silly blood sucking iidiot.What are u Expecting from boko haram?
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by MrLayih(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
toyoutoyou:
He is expecting his entire family to fall victim of explosion by bokoharam,and that's why he is asking whether they are on holiday,so as to know when they will wipe out his entire relatives.
i thought as much,Thanks for enlighten me
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
Wat a day we have all waited patiently for.Tnk Baba God
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Babacele: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

No u ain't the only 1. Lion GMB is around n no rat of a bokoharam dare risk his neck ! what I am saying is that 1. those who kidnapped our chibok girls n lied to us the second day that they have been released tru DHQ to buy time for the kidnappers n thwart our efforts at early rescue;
2. those who refused to install CCTVs ,after budgeting for them, in Abj so that we won't catch them when they bombed Nyanyan ,n now trying to frustrate the court case by feigning unprofessionalism n got slammed with N100m libel suit from Ogwuche ;
3. those who are afraid of international due process of buying weapons n stuffed private jets with raw dollars $10million illegally to get ammunition definitely NOTfor our army but their private ones;
4. those whose philosophy is 'stealing is not corruption', who knows whether 'mass killing is no genocide' to them;
5. those who said they know who bombed the eagle square on May 29th, 2011 etc are all aware of the new no nonsense change that will expose n consume them. Sai Buhari!
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by CodeHouse: 10:12am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

They are present but as invited guests grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by onmakpo: 10:13am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm I agree with you on this. What happened? Have they suddenly been appeased? The hand writing is on the wall

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 10:19am On May 29, 2015
Una go see say e no go enter dat car....he go waka to the place, trust me
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Mogidi: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
[s]
LasoulMacuby:

That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it
[/s]

your mama
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2015
oweman:

you sure re not alone your ibo sister on channels display as much when she was to speak on the going on and she open her yamirin mouth to say igbo kwemu thankfully she was cut off immediately while her elders of the same root are busy talking rubbish on radio biafra in their hide outs .
THE BLACK LEGS OF NIGERIA ..... BS....TADS aje okuta ma mu omi

Dogs and baboons ranting grin
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 10:24am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]
your mama
leave the dogs grin

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Rotimi47: 10:25am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

They know GMB is a nonsense man and he is going to deal with them like he dealt with Islamic set of the early 80s and the Chadians that invaded Nigerian part of Chad.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by redcliff: 10:28am On May 29, 2015
allisonluvsu:
wat happened to our made in Nigeria cars na. Mayb dat was on book and not on reality coz dis would have been d best time to promote Nigerian cars.

Smh
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by rockstar435(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2015
OMG...how much that Tin cost lipsrsealed
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Davetravis1(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2015
Thank God CHANGE is finally here. I just Hope the president elect would support Top Charity Organizations in Nigeria like the one i partner with in protecting the rights of Indigent children in Nigeria @ www.theinnercitymission.org and @www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission . You should check it out. Children are Nigeria's future and Nigeria's democracy, their rights come first! Happy Democracy Day!

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Horlufemi(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2015
Is there any live blog covering this event?.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Horlufemi(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2015
TAEKWONDO1:
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND
REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK.
IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND
NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION
IKOTUN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos) / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.