Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,685 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon (43116 Views)

Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Khd95(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2015
Ok d car is dope,bt wat bcomes of it aftr 2day Will it b put out for rent/lease?
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Omotayor123(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
The vehicle looks beautiful.
Am I the only one who think boko haram went on holiday?
Holiday ke... They went on Journey of no Return #
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Kennessy50: 11:25am On May 29, 2015
Mercedes benz too much.mercedes and others
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by scachy(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
great

dis is d awaited day d lord has blessed

let's rejoice

Baba may God give u d strength and wisdom to take dis country to a greater height

am a pro PDP but what can i do

hv to embrace change

hit like to welcome a brother
I keep praying that Nigerians (especially those from d north) ll learn to embrace one another for the interest of peaceful Nigeria.irrespective of one's religion,political affiliation n ethnic group.am not pro PMB but I had accepted him wholeheartedly n hope that other pro GEJ ll do so in d same fate. n pray that God ll direct our new president n grant him sound health n wisdom to steer our country to a greater height.
Long live GEJ,
Long Live PMB,
Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
God bless each n everyone of us n less our collective n individual burden through people oriented policies in d new administration.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
stupid talk
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by hugobuzz(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
allisonluvsu:
wat happened to our made in Nigeria cars na. Mayb dat was on book and not on reality coz dis would have been d best time to promote Nigerian cars.

1000 likes
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

No! The focus of the press has only shifted away, towards the election and inauguration. People are still dying in the north east.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by fallingsky(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes oh my broda becos the rest of us nor dull like u
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by chrisdera: 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
Good for him
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Chinatownm(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow... It's beautiful
It looks like my own cheesy
bros u can lie for Africa shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.