Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Where Do Baby Come From? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Do Baby Come From? (1313 Views)

What It Feels Like To Come From A Broken Home. / What Tribe Does The Name ALERO Come From? / What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Baby Come From? by engr17(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2006
If a 6 years old boy ask u "where do baby come from, what will be your response
and also a 14 years old teenage girl approach you and tell you that she's having a funny feeling about the guy in the next compound,What will you do?
Re: Where Do Baby Come From? by Oracle(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2006
For the six year old: I'll first ask him where do you think they come from?
i'll tell him they come from mummy
use him as an example
tell him he came from mummy and thatz why she is his mummy.
if he demands a detailed information, then he shouldn't expect to get it.

For the teenage girl, it is best to do everything within one's powers and abilities to talk her out of having that feeling for the next door guy coz she's still to young to feel funny
Re: Where Do Baby Come From? by sammyjl(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
cheesy If its my kid askn me that question I'll tell him/her, babies come from their mummies. and put a fullstop on the answer with an exclamation mark.!
Re: Where Do Baby Come From? by plappville(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
Kids like asking questions alot grin grin, i will tell my 6 years old kid that he/she comes from his mom and dad through the devine power of God, if he asked further, i will tell him/her or show example by kissing hubby to explain to him how a bit,  u will see he will shy away imidiately grin grin, grin

For that teenage girl, let her becareful, she is still too young with her funny feelings, let her keep it for later. shocked shocked
Re: Where Do Baby Come From? by riterry: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
A young boy once asked his mum if he was downloaded?""""" and his mother also replied that he was not only donwloaded but he was also a SHAREWARE!

1 Like

Re: Where Do Baby Come From? by diegirl: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
i want to sell some type Security
i have some type :
- us : visa, master, bin, full, discover ,
- uk : visa , master, amex , bin , full , dob , full,,
- eu : france , italia ,germany , spain , ,
who need conttact me by my yahoo : cvv_is_never_die
thanks for all

(1) (Reply)

Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances / Here Comes A Baby With A Tail / what's the best way for a Child to save his mother from abusive father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.