Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:46 PM

Review Http://www.i-unwind.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Http://www.i-unwind.com (669 Views)

A New Post Http://www.stanleyamah51. / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com / Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by codehead: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
Hi all,

I would you to please some time off from your coding/programming or site monitoring/maintaining,

Please take a look at http://www.i-unwind.com and criticise it, i am open to suggestions

thanks
Re: Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
I like the layout. Since the email sent is not a confirmation email, i think the signup should log you in automatically (that is how is is usually done).

Now as for your css validator and xhtml validator links, it looks like they are not working as they should. Maybe you should click them to see the results and compare it with the one on my site - www.mwebng.net

When i logged in with a wrong username and password, it did not even show an error message - just reloaded a blank form.

But all that is minor - which i am sure you will correct later, but i am generally pleased with the site - i think it is a good job.

And by the way, who are those doing site monitoring and soiling? pour sand-sand-for-person-site? Hope i am not included?
Just be careful so that your site will not get soiled or worse soiled or worst(lemme not say it here), you know we have all kinds of ppl here, domain breakers and all - Not all the ppl here are loud-mouthed like me - some are just watching but are ready to treat your f?!@k up.
Re: Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by yawatide(f): 5:44am On Feb 16, 2009
I personally don't comment on CMS sites - even with customization, they aren't original (from the ground up). Having said that, I will add to what dhtml has said by saying that your logo isn't readable, at least not to me. Maybe it's the background, maybe its the 2 separate colors and the background. Either way, I can't read it.

Good luck fixing that!
Re: Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by mauco: 4:23am On Feb 17, 2009
I like your layout and color scheme.

As you have been adviced already, you need to work on your logo. I didn't see any info about you/your contact details. I'm more comfortable dealing with websites that have their contact details displayed boldly. I think you should look into it.
Re: Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by codehead: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2009
Thanks all.

I just thought it won't be bad to following the budding crowding of CMS website. Now see where that sharp sharp has taken me, a site without strong authentication process. I guess I got carried away in the fact that since it was ready-made it had to be good.

Thanks dthml, you tested the site the way I could have approached another person's request,

@yawa-ti-de I guess I opened up my weakness as a bad graphics person/designer, that logo u said u can't read took me like 12hrs of sweating to get to that stage, well, I have to do it again

@mauco my contact details is just a phone number at the bottom of the site, i left it as 08098phpdev

I thank you all for your time, I would like to also add that though the site is cms powered I actually wrote some plugin/component from scratch, the mo hit all stars game, took quite to time to re-program it into this version number,

Thanks once again
Re: Review Http://www.i-unwind.com by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
keep it up. Remember you can ask for help when necessary.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open And Verify Pay Pal For Free! / Photoshop Tutor Needed Ugently / Hi, I´m New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.