Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria (3553 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by shaboti: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm i knew u wnt b able to ascertain what i just dropped, 'anyways my grammertical highness is too high 4 ur lowness. "SMH"
'what you just dropped' is a big bowl of bullsh*t

Go learn effective communication and stop trying too hard. Dumb niggáh.
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by chimerase2: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
My opinon is on de morale of the thread angry
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
What sort of ignorant question is this?!!
Being romantic is not ascribed to a particular group of people, it's an individual thing.

no,it has a lot to do withe culture,you can tell if a people or nation is romantic by their culture,there are some hostile nations we have on earth who cannot change their ways because its part their culture to be hostile,most of the men you found in those nations are hostile too,

taking it from spirit angle,its the duty of the male man to love his wife,being romantic is one of act of love,something like" effect",

from here you can deduce why french may be called a romantic language,. the nation france has words,acts, and a culture that support romantic activity,

hope you get my drift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
shaboti:
'what you just dropped' is a big bowl of bullsh*t

Go learn effective communication and stop trying too hard. Dumb niggáh.
my boy rest!!! u wnt know wat i said even oxford dnt have it, "where ur brain stops, dats where mine begins, rememba im angelmarve.
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by fr3do(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
My brothers - the Efiks

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
pneumaticos:

no,it has a lot to do withe culture,you can tell if a people or nation is romantic by their culture,there are some hostile nations we have on earth who cannot change their ways because its part their culture to be hostile,most of the men you found in those nations are hostile too,

taking it from spirit angle,its the duty of the male man to love his wife,being romantic is one of act of love,something like" effect"

from here you can deduce why french may be called a romantic language,. the nation france has words,acts, and a culture that support romantic activity,

hope you get my drift
I didn't get it... You ain't making any sense.

At the bolded, you mind listing the tribes that it is part of their culture to be hostile to the ones they love?
Also, FRENCH— romantic language? serously? grin

Bro, anyone who is passionate and caring will most likely have the tendency of being romantic... period!! It's not about tribe or about language!
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by pressplay55: 8:35pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
Ok take note, this has nothing to do with tribalism and is not intended to degrade another tribe or ethnic group angry . Just for fun.

So a client and I got into an arguement today. She claimed that Igbo guys are less romantic and value money above their women's emotions. Also said that Yoruba guys are far romantic than other guys.....

Me? I think Hausa guys are more romantic and loving smiley

Now, what's ur opinion on this? Who is more romantic than the others?

Let's talk smiley
dear twaci
90% of the hausa`s are not romantic...
Infact they are far from being romantic.
U can as welk mention another tribe and i will concord with you.
*peace!!
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Twaci(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2015
pressplay55:

dear twaci
90% of the hausa`s are not romantic...
Infact they are far from being romantic.
U can as welk mention another tribe and i will concord with you.
*peace!!
I beg to disagree smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by pressplay55: 8:45pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
I beg to disagree smiley
i was born and brought up in the north.......
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by boynigeria(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
If i hear Yoruba i go slap that person face
Na Yoruba men worse pass, dem go use wife like tissue paper, romantic ko
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
I beg to disagree smiley
wait...hope your not thinking of Buhari's son
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
boynigeria:
If i hear Yoruba i go slap that person face
Na Yoruba men worse pass, dem go use wife like tissue paper, romantic ko
are you saying this based on what you see in home videos? What you've heard? Or Ehat your brains says you should say? Bro I need answer asap.
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by losprince(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
Any tribe that play under the tree, is definitely romantic.

Me never seen any "romantic" hausa before,

Ibo...YES
Yoruba...YES

But hausa and calabar are just there.
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Twaci(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
wait...hope your not thinking of Buhari's son
cheesy He's cute na! Don't blame me embarassed
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy He's cute na! Don't blame me embarassed
chai Chris B says it all. This girls aren't loyal.
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Twaci(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
chai Chris B says it all. This girls aren't loyal.
CB mustta been with Oyedepo b4 he sang that song.

True Prophecy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by boynigeria(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
are you saying this based on what you see in home videos? What you've heard? Or Ehat your brains says you should say? Bro I need answer asap.
okay, answer coming right up
just wait ehn
Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
CB mustta been with Oyedepo b4 he sang that song.

True Prophecy cheesy
chai...ah give up

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria by liricyst(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Twaci:
Ok take note, this has nothing to do with tribalism and is not intended to degrade another tribe or ethnic group angry . Just for fun.

So a client and I got into an arguement today. She claimed that Igbo guys are less romantic and value money above their women's emotions. Also said that Yoruba guys are far romantic than other guys.....

Me? I think Hausa guys are more romantic and loving smiley

Now, what's ur opinion on this? Who is more romantic than the others?

Let's talk smiley

In as much as you included a disclaimer, this post can still spurn on tribal remarks or replies.

That said, it's very much my opinion that tribe has a limitation on the aspects of character it can have effects on. Things of the heart always vary because of the differences in personality rather than tribe. I have dated both romantic and unromantic ladies from different tribes, that'w why i maintain that tribe has no effect whatsoever on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Finally Exposed: Seven Things Most Girls Keep Away From Men - Serina Williams / Describe This Beautiful Princess With One Word (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.