Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,196 members, 7,950,139 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You (1398 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by olokfor: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
Let’s play a little game, as you read, tick the ones you are familiar with.

1. She avoids you: This is usually one of the very first signs that she is not as available as she used to be anymore. When you ask to hang out with her, its one excuse or the other. Maybe she is just looking for a way to boot you out.

2. She ignores your calls and messages: First, she does not want to see you very often and now it is a chore to pick up your calls. Remember when you started dating and she practically picks up your call before it even rings. This time, it’s the other way round. It could ring for a long time and when you ask her she would probably say, “I did not see your missed call” or “I was busy” etc. Guys, when this happens often, it’s a sign.

3. She starts talking to new guys: Not all guys will notice this, but if you are vigilant, you will notice she will start giving some guys more attention than before. The truth is, she can even tell you herself. While telling you, she will make it look like they are just friends. Don’t get me wrong, in some cases, they probably are but sometimes, she might not want to sugar-coat it. When she starts hanging out with this particular male friend a lot, watch it!

4. She starts asking certain questions: In her mind, she wants out and expects you to read in-between lines. She starts to ask you questions like “Baby, what if we don’t end up together”, “if we don’t end up together, I will date an older guy, I think they can be more understanding” etc. This way, she is probably not thinking of you in her future. So, kindly pack your bags and leave her life.

5. She starts to collect gifts from the toasters: Now, she is ignoring your calls, messages and talking to new guys, you start to see her with new gifts. On a normal day, you know she will not have collected gifts from another guy in a million years. She is saying they are just friendly gifts. Something might be cooking up there.

6. She gets upset at everything you do: She starts a quarrel over the smallest things. That is because she is done with you.

7. She could care less about what you do: You can complain about her, tell her how much you love her from morning till night. It won’t change anything because she really can’t be bothered.

Remember, I said you should tick the points you are familiar with in your relationship. If you tick five out of the seven, Congratulations, you are about to get dumped.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/05/7-signs-your-girlfriend-is-about-to.html
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by pinkiberry(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
I do that a lot. #guilty
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by agarawu23(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2015
not all the listed above op

she can do all these stuff and still wanna be with you. she might just wanna punish you to let you know you should value what you have .

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by olokfor: 1:24pm On May 30, 2015
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by xynerise: 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
pinkiberry:
I do that a lot. #guilty
You do that a lot to different guys right?

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Obiomon: 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
pinkiberry:
I do that a lot. #guilty
another bi tch detected

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
olokfor:
Let’s play a little game, as you read, tick the ones you are familiar with.

1. She avoids you: This is usually one of the very first signs that she is not as available as she used to be anymore. When you ask to hang out with her, its one excuse or the other. Maybe she is just looking for a way to boot you out.

2. She ignores your calls and messages: First, she does not want to see you very often and now it is a chore to pick up your calls. Remember when you started dating and she practically picks up your call before it even rings. This time, it’s the other way round. It could ring for a long time and when you ask her she would probably say, “I did not see your missed call” or “I was busy” etc. Guys, when this happens often, it’s a sign.

3. She starts talking to new guys: Not all guys will notice this, but if you are vigilant, you will notice she will start giving some guys more attention than before. The truth is, she can even tell you herself. While telling you, she will make it look like they are just friends. Don’t get me wrong, in some cases, they probably are but sometimes, she might not want to sugar-coat it. When she starts hanging out with this particular male friend a lot, watch it!

4. She starts asking certain questions: In her mind, she wants out and expects you to read in-between lines. She starts to ask you questions like “Baby, what if we don’t end up together”, “if we don’t end up together, I will date an older guy, I think they can be more understanding” etc. This way, she is probably not thinking of you in her future. So, kindly pack your bags and leave her life.

5. She starts to collect gifts from the toasters: Now, she is ignoring your calls, messages and talking to new guys, you start to see her with new gifts. On a normal day, you know she will not have collected gifts from another guy in a million years. She is saying they are just friendly gifts. Something might be cooking up there.

6. She gets upset at everything you do: She starts a quarrel over the smallest things. That is because she is done with you.

7. She could care less about what you do: You can complain about her, tell her how much you love her from morning till night. It won’t change anything because she really can’t be bothered.

Remember, I said you should tick the points you are familiar with in your relationship. If you tick five out of the seven, Congratulations, you are about to get dumped.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/05/7-signs-your-girlfriend-is-about-to.html
but Jesus Christ cant dump me. So why would i cheat on Him to chase after bittches. Though your update is thru but am better off being lonely. #Team_I_hate_girls
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
Obiomon:
another bi tch detected
lol my boss abeg take am easy or the small girl go insult you
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Flashh: 5:20pm On May 30, 2015
Bitches_ who called themselves "Girlfriend" and they can fake "Love" to you just to think they are smart.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by pinkiberry(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Obiomon:
another bi tch detected
will u shut d f%%k up u son of a gun
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Obiomon: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkiberry:
will u shut d f%%k up u son of a gun
phew son of a gun,... Seem legit cool.. Hey young lady! Don't f uck with the son of a gun kiss undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You by Fabulous94(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is true.... I Have witness it. .

(1) (Reply)

A Word For The Ladies. / Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX / Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.