Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,896 members, 7,899,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (63829 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by MillionDollars: 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
she has laid a foundation for her children to build upon
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by folabayo1(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
Mama don turn super star grin

A million gbosa for u jare iya rere.

1 Like

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
Iya has started reaping the fruit of her Labour.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by chima24life(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
Na lie, APC lie lie
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by omanifrank(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2015
oh ha
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by MKO4ever(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2015
This woman don hammer, I swear
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2015
She was well respected yesterday , kudos to APC; she got prime seating in what I call the VVIP row, down the back line where Kerry, Otedola, Tinubu, Dangote, Aregbesola, Bisi Akande etc were seated .

And she seemed to be one of the few people Buhari was truly happy to see, even joked with her for a minute.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Dollyak(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2015
Jarus:
I feel Buhari should return the money to the woman
Yeah he should.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by manie(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
She should not accept the money if Buhari or APC try to refund her.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by themodernman: 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
This was at the inauguration yesterday as pictured by Ovation Magazine..

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-996414397511617474_290514337

Islamic association of naija.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
That was a wonderful gesture. I hope Buhari lives up to the expectations of those made sacrifices for his normadic feet to enter Aso Rock.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
Its best u guys use PMB than just buhari, is it hard for ur repoters to address ur president as president buhari, what is wrong with u guys
After some people go say evening times newspaper and concord newspaper for early 90s na trash
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by excellentmomma(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2015
I hope all ur kids and grandkids are well educated b4 donating to a man all his kids school abroad o cheesy
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by digitsolution: 7:47pm On May 30, 2015
Wow this is epic

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by oliidell(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2015
ImperialYoruba:

Akande na my guy, they say the guy has power to see tomorrow.

He started flashing those big smiles back in December last year, he must have seen that APC will kick PDP out......and now that APC is in, I wonder why he still flashing. Lol cheesy cheesy

Bisi Akande has been shining those teeth for ages. Back when I was at Fed Poly Ede, when he was governor of Osun State, we called him Baba Close-up
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On May 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
I'm interested in that food angry
shoro niyen?ifun loran tongue
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by harry509: 7:51pm On May 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
This was at the inauguration yesterday as pictured by Ovation Magazine..

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-996414397511617474_290514337
dats good. It's a welcum developmnt 2 we nigerian's.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2015
Jarus:
Don't worry ,president buhari will return it 20times and even sponsors her grand kids to school abroad
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by MARKone(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
These are they type of people that deserves honour, not all these Vagabonds (trekkers) trying to reap where the did not sow.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
Akande is confident of his white teeth grin
I dont knw what is wrong with that man, he's always flashing teeth.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by olawalebabs(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
Jarus:
She refused to accept it when PMB declined the offer during the campaign season.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Mourin(f): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by neocortex: 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
This woman is jUSTa front for APC, they gave her the money and asked her to "donate" it to BBihari. I smell the hands of Tinubu in this scam.

1 Like

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by kokoA(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2015
after1:

lolzzz. The man is always smiling and opening that teeth everywhere. He will laugh even if you slap him...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is lonely deep inside I guess.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
Where did she get the one million Naira from while looking at her dirty and poor condition? This is staged political attempt to deceive the people during the presidential election by Northerners!
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by StarFlux: 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
1M ke O_o
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by ignis: 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
Juicy investment
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by SEXYDUDE009: 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
Are u interested in buying original and natural honey from Cameroon in large quantities,then contact us let us do business. You can reach me on 07033006185. scammers and thieves please stay off.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by popoolay: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
She wanted recognition and now she finally got it. Who cares if she donated billions....
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
The stakes are high for PMB, people donated their life savings, people trekked for him. Baba please don't disappoint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.