Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (63828 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
Where is d small girl dat donated her lunch money in lagos campaign? I pray dey remember her ooo. APC clueless beings! Still celebrating GEJ!
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Vesselofmercy: 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Pheals:
What of me wey donate my sweat lol
Eeya! Don't worry. wait for ur turn.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by HASSANAASIA(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
brize:
the old mama acted her script perfectly, 1m for for mama put business abi, life savings abi? Scripted

AMEN my brother
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by ebukaOtika(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
I'm interested in that food angry

All the animals both warm blooded and cold blooded are what i'm after.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by ayorhmeeday(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Old mama

Your are celebrated.

We all hope Your donation will bring us 15hours light daily soon
eeyah...dey there! lukz lyk ure nt frm lag. we alredi av 16hrs lite per day.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Old mama

Your are celebrated.

We all hope Your donation will bring us 15hours light daily soon
you mean 24hours
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by MeAboki(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
Pheals:
What of me wey donate my sweat lol

What sweat?
You waka reach Daura ni? cheesy
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by richeso: 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
were is the woman from? the west or south or ?
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
Such fake smiles especially from the Westerners
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by winningwinner(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
I don't believe it. If this woman sees N1m she will faint. I am not moved. How did she make the money?
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by propofol: 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
brize:
the old mama acted her script perfectly, 1m for for mama put business abi, life savings abi? Scripted
you obviously do not know anything about the food industry in lagos. Continue to wait there in your air conditioned office your millions will soon fly through the windows, sometimes people loose OPPORTUNITIES due to the various stereotypes they have... OPEN YOUR EYES WELL WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Smalles: 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
The grand mum deserves the recognition cos really do u for find people class with dat kind of heart , bt na investment the likes of their Atiku and Tinubu will most likely give her something if not more than what she donated.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by darlenese(f): 11:14pm On May 30, 2015
LIES
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by maestroz: 11:37pm On May 30, 2015
I feel buhari should probe that mama first. How could she have realised a million naira from selling soup and miyar?
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by AzeezAlao1(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2015
Jarus:
I feel Buhari should return the money to the woman
good word from you.I Wonder why will an old woman like this donate 1m to a new president of a country where many graduates receiving less than 20k per month.so she can't find those ones to suport them financialy in fact it is posible that the woman is having an unemployed graduate in her family and she is donating to the president whom Nigerians are paying millions to every month,someone who enjoys everything free of charge.during fuel scarcity, this woman wil also qeue for fuel o,and she is donating to the president who wil never use his money to buy fuel,talk more of qeue. is that sensible ?my question is that what did she want Buhari to use that money to buy?
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by bisi16(m): 2:33am On May 31, 2015
brize:
It's possible. When a woman who sold "paraga"/ogogoro, in my former area died, N3m was discovered in her room. It was obviously saved coz she had different denominations. Women can hide thngs, especially money
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by johnie: 2:42am On May 31, 2015
Abeg, na only that wrapper she get?
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by mkdboy: 7:03am On May 31, 2015
Lets pray that the vision the old woman has before donating that money is not dashed.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by sokoh400(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
agarawu23:
at times its not about big cars, big house and luxury things that tags somebody rich. you can never blv a woman living in this kind of environment could afford 1m

old woman, your 1m was useful to him and a reward await you soon.

You are quite right.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by agarawu23(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2015
sokoh400:

You are quite right.
thanks brother

happy Sunday
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by iukpe: 1:31pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.

Conspiracy theorists have some work to do here.
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by nobul(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Nice mama
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by KriTic24A: 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
You see what i mean when i criticize Fashola for destroying husttlers' businesses?
Today this woman was in possition to donate a whole N1MMM to GMB/PMB campaign because she was still in business.
What would have happened if her shop had been pulled down a year earlier and the woman had been told to come to Alausa to pick 3k for transport fee to her state?
Remember she was not operating in a Mr.Big or a kind of Munchies environment.
In fact, look at the background of her "kitchen" and see if it passed the standard test.
Yet our out-going gov. in the person of Fashola want all of us to live the standard life of Europeans without corresponding economy empowerment.
But today, see what she was able to do.

I congratulate you Grandma that your shop escapes the bulldozers.
Hope the Ambodes of our time take a cue from that.

#Helphusttlerstosurvive
Re: Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari by Oluwasola055: 9:46pm On May 31, 2015
God bless u mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.